Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. (1640 Views)

2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / NTA Is Pathetically Biased / NTA Is A National Disgrace And Public Money Blackhole. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2014
I am watching Gov. Amaechi's 7th anniversary and I just noticed that as the governor was making his speech, NTA continuously reduced the audio of the telecast anytime Amaechi makes a statement that is not favourable to PDP or GEJ. I think this is very unprofessional and makes nonsense of our democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
I am watching Gov. Amaechi's 7th anniversary and I just noticed that as the governor was making his speech, NTA continuously reduced the audio of the telecast anytime Amaechi makes a statement that is not favourable to PDP or GEJ. I think this is very unprofessional and makes nonsense of our democracy.
please tune to STV or AIT and watch it.Forget those foolish NTA people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by gede7744(f): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2014
is Pdp the stakeholders at d station?
Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by johnmartus(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Jonathan done bought both nta and AIT am not surprise but God will judge it very soon pdp will know thier postion
Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chai

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by Harmthe(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
op u dey make me laugh, u want oga jona to vex.
nd wen oga jonah vex is lyk asking sango to divorce oya.

dats aw it is in our mass media. i still remember b4 2011 election in osun state all d advertisement in OSBC radio is to ridicule Aregbesola bt d day d man won back his mandate na PDP turn o.
Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by Chiefupper: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
don't mind that foolish station, the compensator killed it all by telling us unnecessary and repeated information

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by Dejohnbull: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
Amaechi is a fucking loser.
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
Chai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dejohnbull:
Rotimi Amaechi go soon give all of una heart attack.

Amaechi; commanding fear since 1800
Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by horpe132(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dejohnbull:

.... Is this topic mainly about Ameachi or NTA ?

Ur case taya me o
Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Harmthe:
op u dey make me laugh, u want oga jona to vex.
nd wen oga jonah vex is lyk asking sango to divorce oya.

dats aw it is in our mass media. i still remember b4 2011 election in osun state all d advertisement in OSBC radio is to ridicule Aregbesola bt d day d man won back his mandate na PDP turn o.
Most states broadcasting outfits do not collect adverts from the opposition or cover their activities but in this case Amaechi paid heavily for that telecast and they wouldn't even air his speech? Its very wrong and fraudulent.
Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
If they were anything you described they would not even air the rally in the first place. What I believe is wrong with them is their outdated equipment.
When most stations have now gone digital, NTA is still transmitting using analog equipment.
Are you trying to tell me when the audio kept cutting off during Jonathan's speech in the recent UN summit NTA was under the pockets of the APC?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by celeron40(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Who pays their salaries?gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by Omimah: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
The same thing was done by AIT on the day of Buhari's declaration.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Is Very Biased And Partisan. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
charix:
If they were anything you described they would not even air the rally in the first place. What I believe is wrong with them is their outdated equipment.
When most stations have now gone digital, NTA is still transmitting using analog equipment.
Are you trying to tell me when the audio kept cutting off during Jonathan's speech during the recent UN summit NTA was under the pockets of the APC?
This was clearly not a technical hitch.

(1) (Reply)

First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan In Imo State / Vital Documents On Jonathan's Eligibility for 2015 Election Stolen by Thieves / The Nigerian Presidential Air Fleet, The Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.