Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? (1978 Views)

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / What Is Your Most Memorable Nairaland Moment Of 2012? / The Worst Gift You Received Or Gave This Season Or In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mine was in 2002, I was using nokia 3310 and I had been begging my broses dem to buy me beta phone make man high, dem say make I marry my book, on my birthday, my bros working with mtn (then) came ohm and dropped a box on my lap,I quickly unboxed and lo and behold, my swagger for the new semester was starring at me....

Samsung true i
I wan mad...
The polyphonic tones be like say I be yankee boy, o'l boy, see groove for that year. (Bad tin was I used the phone till I graduated 2 yrs after). That grin no get part 2. Share yours here...
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Just last week, blackberryQ10, I didn't expect it
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
can we exchange our 'memory gifts'? I still have mine sunwhere, twill be fun init?
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Tallesty1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
From one of us right?
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
timawoku:
can we exchange our 'memory gifts'? I still have mine sunwhere, twill be fun init?
errm, no thanks.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
From one of us right?
by us you mean?
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by ajoskele(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
My SSS2 promotion result. It was a gift from my principal. You should know what I mean!
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
errm, no thanks.
spoil fun! tongue
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Tallesty1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
by us you mean?
Guys.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
by us you mean?
guess he means by one of us 'guys'
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
'The boy from simpson street' embarassed
A story book that looked like an envelope of money,it was until I got home and unwrapped that I got a storybook.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
Guys.
well yes a family friend.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
Odilafta:
'The boy from simpson street' embarassed
A story book that looked like an envelope of money,it was until I got home and unwrapped that I got a storybook.
lol
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Tallesty1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
ah!

A friendzoned guy.grin

God help him.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Caracta(f): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
A portrait of me.

Priceless!
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
ajoskele:
My SSS2 promotion result. It was a gift from my principal. You should know what I mean!
hmm...that won't leave your memory for a very long time... grin
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Caracta:
A portrait of me.

Priceless!
OMG! I want me one of those!!!
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by ajoskele(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
timawoku:
hmm...that won't leave your memory for a very long time... grin
Never..I couldn't imagine my girl then in SS3 and poor me dusting my SS2 textbooks again.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by priscaoge(f): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mine was a Gold Necklace and Watch from my elder Bro as a Birthday gift. kiss kiss kiss I just de wear d watch Occasionally before some GOOD boys go arrange am from my hand angry angry
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
mine was a piano. My dad gave it to me when i turned 18.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
ah!

A friendzoned guy.grin

God help him.
not atal, he's just a nice person
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Tallesty1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
not atal, he's just a nice person
Friendzone

Is where you find most nice guys.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Acidosis(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Salvation cool
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Rapsainot(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
[size=20]THAT NIGGA's BEEN FAMILY ZONED grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
Acidosis:
Salvation cool
u know wetin we dey talk joor... smiley
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Acidosis(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
timawoku:
u know wetin we dey talk joor... smiley
hmmn

*thinking
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Ojestas(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2014
Hmnn. . A Samsung Galaxy and a #100k. . Guess from who. .

MTN. . cheesy
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2014
Ojestas:
Hmnn. . A Samsung Galaxy and a #100k. . Guess from who. .

MTN. . cheesy
bros show workings, na d same mtn way we know? How na?
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Ojestas(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2014
timawoku:
bros show workings, na d same mtn way we know? How na?
Was incredible though! Happend August 2012... Still using the Samsung.
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by timawoku(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2014
Ojestas:
Was incredible though! Happend August 2012... Still using the Samsung.
nna mehn, 100k na cool cash mehn, enuff faaji kelele...
Re: Whats The Most Memorable Gift You Ever Unwrapped? by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2014
Have you ever been hungry that you cry?
Some years ago in school, I was dead broke, hungry and had nothing to eat. A guy that was toasting me visited me with fried yam, potatoes and plantain.

My best gift ever!

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Oau Student During There Own Aro For Late Oni Of Ife On Point / Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App / What To Do To Know Your BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.