Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

HELP!! I Have Been Unable To Open An Instagram Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!! I Have Been Unable To Open An Instagram Account (1518 Views)

Unable To Create Cwm Recovery / Help!!! I Cleared Cookies In Opera Mini And I'v Been Unable To Login Again / Help!!! I Cleared Cookies In Opera Mini And I'v Been Unable To Login Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! I Have Been Unable To Open An Instagram Account by mochi1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
Been trying to sign up to instagram on my phone,but it keeps showing 'This ip address has been flagged as an open proxy'. what can I do to be able to register it
Re: HELP!! I Have Been Unable To Open An Instagram Account by surfville: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
You better check with your passwords and login accounts you might have posted something with unnecessary characters in it. Btw if your interested to add followers instantly you better check out igramfollower they provide real likes and followers works well for me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Flash Custom Rom [MTK] Android Phone With Spflashtool/mtkdroidtools / Transfer Contacts,sms Data Form Old Samsung To New Galaxy S6/A8 / Discount & Flexible Payment. Powered By Slot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.