Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Unable To Create Cwm Recovery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Create Cwm Recovery (8616 Views)

Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom / How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note / Root Nexus 5 On Android 5.1.1 LMY48B Lollipop And Install CWM Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by calebify1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good day.
please i have been unable to create a clockword mode recovery for my tecno p9 4.4.2.
I used Mtk droid tools and it worked fine and backed up properly.
but the point at which I have to boot into recovery by selecting boot image i get an error
ERROR :No find KernelGZ
--- ERROR :No Split Boot Image
--- task is complete ---
I have googled it and can't find anything.
please gurus kindly help.plssss
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by calebify1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
please guys assist.pls
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by calebify1(m): 12:46am On Apr 05, 2015
as big as nairaland is no one to help.
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by whisp3r(m): 1:23am On Apr 05, 2015
You shouldnt have installed cwm you would have used TWRP download TWRP and flash to your device, reboot and you should be able to enter recovery and backup.
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by calebify1(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2015
whisp3r:
You shouldnt have installed cwm you would have used TWRP download TWRP and flash to your device, reboot and you should be able to enter recovery and backup.
I don't have a custom recovery. I only tried cwm.besides i tried twrp and it telling me image size big or something
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by calebify1(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2015
you can help me with steps you know
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by whisp3r(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
calebify1:
you can help me with steps you know

What exactly do you want to accomplish. Please be very specific
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by calebify1(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2015
I need to create a custom recovery. the one created with Mtk droid tools is giving me the errors i mentioned above.twrp is not gonna work on my device..... if there is anoda way to create cwm recovery.
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by whisp3r(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2015
calebify1:
I need to create a custom recovery. the one created with Mtk droid tools is giving me the errors i mentioned above.twrp is not gonna work on my device..... if there is anoda way to create cwm recovery.

Install ROM manager . you can use it to install cmw
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by calebify1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
whisp3r:

Install ROM manager . you can use it to install cmw
I have tried that.not compatible with my phone. the 4.2.2 version of my phone type don't give dis issue. but mine is 4.4.2 and i can't just explain y.
am tired coz my device is running out of internal storage that y i need that custom recovery
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by Akamo5(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
calebify1:

I don't have a custom recovery. I only tried cwm.besides i tried twrp and it telling me image size big or something
guy search and download CWM recovery for tecno p9 from google and then flash it with mobileuncle.

make sure u put d CWM recovery in d root of ur sd in order for it to flash through mobileuncle.
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by calebify1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Akamo5:
guy search and download CWM recovery for tecno p9 from google and then flash it with mobileuncle.
make sure u put d CWM recovery in d root of ur sd in order for it to flash through mobileuncle.
for 4.4.2 its not online.
am not a novice. for me to come here i tried a lot of tins
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by whisp3r(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
calebify1:

I have tried that.not compatible with my phone. the 4.2.2 version of my phone type don't give dis issue. but mine is 4.4.2 and i can't just explain y.
am tired coz my device is running out of internal storage that y i need that custom recovery

Here is the ultimate way you can do it since your phone proves to be stubborn

You need to have a PC and have android adb tools installed. We are going to make use of command prompt to force flash it to your phone.

Open cmd on ur PC
Navigate to where the adb tools is found

Eg if it is on drive c

Just copy the folder to desktop and use

CD and tab to navigate to the adb tools

Place the TWRP or cmw in the folder of the adb tools

Check this link for the full explanation its kind of long

http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-to-flash-a-custom-recovery-like-CWM-or-TWRP-on-Android_id53914
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by Chyjoey(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
whisp3r:

Here is the ultimate way you can do it since your phone proves to be stubborn

You need to have a PC and have android adb tools installed. We are going to make use of command prompt to force flash it to your phone.

Open cmd on ur PC
Navigate to where the adb tools is found

Eg if it is on drive c

Just copy the folder to desktop and use

CD and tab to navigate to the adb tools

Place the TWRP or cmw in the folder of the adb tools

Check this link for the full explanation its kind of long

http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-to-flash-a-custom-recovery-like-CWM-or-TWRP-on-Android_id53914
Brick alert angry undecided
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by calebify1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chyjoey:
Brick alert angry undecided
bro can you pls help
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by Jerry24kay(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
calebify1:
Good day.
please i have been unable to create a clockword mode recovery for my tecno p9 4.4.2.
I used Mtk droid tools and it worked fine and backed up properly.
but the point at which I have to boot into recovery by selecting boot image i get an error
ERROR :No find KernelGZ
--- ERROR :No Split Boot Image
--- task is complete ---
I have googled it and can't find anything.
please gurus kindly help.plssss

how far now
have you found solution to it
Re: Unable To Create Cwm Recovery by Jerry24kay(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
having same problem

(1) (Reply)

Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? / How To Quit Present Losing Match In Dream League Soccer For Android / NCC, Nigcomsat Sign Mou On Release Of 5G Spectrum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.