Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Tsu:social Media That Pays. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tsu:social Media That Pays. (839 Views)

Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) / Tsu: The New Social Network That Pays You For Posting, Commenting, Making Friend / Social Media That Pays You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tsu:social Media That Pays. by dazekid(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ok so I was touring around cyberspace when i came across a thread on a forum talking about a website/social network called tsu([tsu.co).
It is a social network that helps you monetize your content.The creators talk about facebook,twitter and the rest making money from users content while the users make nothing and say they want to change this.
So I signed up and checked it out.It is a nice site,still new but has a fast growing community of users.You get paid for likes,views and comments on your posts.I think this site has great potential as it is still very new and IMers are not yet aware of this as well.Just like ello,you need an invitation to join the site(you have to join using a registered users link or a shortcode) every person who joins under your link becomes your "child" and people who join under your children become your grandchildren.The more of this who are active that you have,the more money you stand to make.
Anybody here who is interested in trying tsu can sign up using various codes such as movie,sexiest,music,50cent,carmeloanthony e.t.c.The code in use must have a user profile registered to it and must be above 4 characters.The site implements facebook,twitter,instagram and a few other social networks features.You have friends,followers and when posting pictures,you can edit them just as you would on instagram with filters but even better.

If you want to get on a social network that monetizes your content early enough,try tsu as it is even fun.You can join up with some of the following codes to check it out:
movie
sexiest
music
50cent
leannrimes(profile exists but is inactive)
carmeloanthony

The codes above are some that I have verified are working for signing up,just input any one of them in the required box on the signup tab on tsu.co(note it is .co and not .com)
Celebrities such as 50cent and carmelo anthony are supporters of the tsu network and as such you can signup with their shortcodes if you are a fan of the rapper or the basketballer.
You get paid for your posts and activity so go make some money.
Dazekid.

You can ask me questions concerning tsu and I'd be sure to answer you,it may just take a while.
Re: Tsu:social Media That Pays. by dazekid(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
You guys can also share this to get more people aware about this.please note that I am not in anyway an affiliate of tsu.co just a user who wants to get this info to more people and to Nigerians wasting time on facebook without any profits whatsoever.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Being Broke This 2015 / Newly Arrived Directly From The U.s Toyota Camry(spider) In Phc..view Pics / 5 Websites To Make $100 Per Article You Write.- For The Young Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.