Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status (30523 Views)

CBN Has No Option But To Devalue The Naira – S&P / Is The Ghanian Cedi Stronger Than Naira? / Invesors Prefer A Buhari Win As S&P Downgrades Nigeria- Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
PetroDolla3:
rubbish upon rubbish!! GDP ko, PDP ni? gdp is crao in the midst off widespread of poverty. what is the oint of a large gdp when your people are desperately poor?? war? which war? this is 2015,huh? Ghana has always been a peaceful country. can you say the same about your country? fuckeduppedness. you need to get rid of the generator fumes in your tiny brain so you can think properly,huh? such crap!

[s][/s]
gdp ko, pdp ni ? is this 21st century slave speaking nigeria's comercial language. i told you we are colonising you as we speak.

we own you, son, econonmically, socially and intellectually.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 3:40am On Jan 02, 2015
hahahaha did someone use your head as toilet? even a baby knows shitnigerians are slaves in their own country zoo grin why do yu think millions of you pathetic azzwipes arre trooping to Ghana for better education? grin the apes are getting dumber faster than any people on earth. more than 70% of the mudder fuggers couldn't pass their west africa secondary school exams grin such mental slavery. apart from sound education, the MUMUs are also learning how to behave in a civilised mannr grin the MUMUs should be thanking Ghanaians for accepting the certified MUMUs in their institutions. Ghanaians enslaving impoverished shtnigerians since Lord Luggard's era grin

grin MUMUgerians are tops only in poverty grin crime grin corruption grin crass stvpidity grin the scvms of the earth.

[s]
lezz:
is this 21st cintellectually.
[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 3:50am On Jan 02, 2015
[quoteshitnigeria author=lezz post=29395210] where is play mates.

[/quote]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 4:01am On Jan 02, 2015
what trash is the modafaka spewing this time? hahahaha may God open its eyes to see the rubbish his country zoo has become

shitnigeria's human development index is at the level of Chad, mortality rate is at he level of Afghanistan grin even war-torn ebola countries such as Liberia are more prosperous than the oil-rich sh1thole grin grin grin shitnigeria is a terminal disease!fuckeduppdness grin grin grin I am going to throw up! shocked cool tongue embarassed undecided who doesn't know shitnigeria is a zoo? a jungle filled with cannibals? you punks smoke weed whole day and turn into boko haram, pr0stitutes, armed robbers grin

shitnigeria is a shithole. End of story!

[s]
lezz:
where is your sense of civility? you forgot to say happy new year back to me!

ok, i'm not really surprised knowing you lack basic etiquette of civilised association giving your heritage of shoe shiners.
are your play mates.

[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 4:04am On Jan 02, 2015
when will MUMUgerians learn to speak and write proper English? SMH

[s]
mynairatime:
you may pretend as if you don't know,pahaps, you know you only want to confirm. Never try more aliens will surely destroy all of you infact no animal will remain.
[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 4:18am On Jan 02, 2015
modafaka, you should be worried at the rate your generator-powered economy is fvcking up,huh? without oil, your sh1thole would have been worse than somalia. even with oil you pathetic country is suffering and smiling. you better face your numerous problems and leave Ghana alone!

[s]
pDude:

Shebi nor be the other day wey dem find oil, begin run their dirty mouth anyhow? grin

Wey the oil naw? Abi the thing don finish cheesy
[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2015
PetroDolla3:

[s][/s]
May be because we are not that good in copying aliens' language. Do you speak good english? Speak it to revive ur economy woes. puff-puff boy get away. How did u get here in first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2015
PetroDolla3:
modafaka, you should be worried at the rate your generator-powered economy is fvcking up,huh? without oil, your sh1thole would have been worse than somalia. even with oil you pathetic country is suffering and smiling. you better face your numerous problems and leave Ghana alone!

[s][/s]

Truth hurt like a b!tch innit? cheesy cheesy
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
PetroDolla3:
hahahaha did someone use your head as toilet? even a baby knows shitnigerians are slaves in their own country zoo grin why do yu think millions of you pathetic azzwipes arre trooping to Ghana for better education? grin the apes are getting dumber faster than any people on earth. more than 70% of the mudder fuggers couldn't pass their west africa secondary school exams grin such mental slavery. apart from sound education, the MUMUs are also learning how to behave in a civilised mannr grin the MUMUs should be thanking Ghanaians for accepting the certified MUMUs in their institutions. Ghanaians enslaving impoverished shtnigerians since Lord Luggard's era grin

grin MUMUgerians are tops only in poverty grin crime grin corruption grin crass stvpidity grin the scvms of the earth.

[s][/s]
darkness always hide away when the light appears.

Your greatest achievement is to own a nairaland account and be counted as a Nigerian.

You are a filthy swamp rat rejected by the sewer pipes.

As a descendant of slaves you make a lot noise to gain attention.

You speak Yoruba because you are baseless, low breed animal looking for identity and a place of belonging.

As a hopeless naija-wanna-be who is blinded by hate and envy.

I should ask you to jump and your reply should be "how high"

Now go see if IMF has finished making the other miserly 25million ghanain cockroaches international puppet slaves.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
PetroDolla3:

[s][/s]
your illiteracy is the first giveaway sign as soon as you open your mouth.

Your knowledge base is a shallow as a 2 minutes Google search.

Nigeria's economy still grows at 5.0 percent.

But wait a minute Ghana discovered oil yesterday and you just can't wait to name yourself petrodollar3.

Insecure baboon is what you are. Now ghana's oil belongs to China. Your local economy belongs to Nigerians. Your SME's is ran by us.

Now answer these questionnaires:

Who owns the biggest economy in Africa?

Who owns the highest concentration of millionaires in Africa?

Who owns the largest billionaire in Africa?

Who owns the largest movie industry?
What about the largest music industry?
Who has the richest individual in Africa?

What about the richest black man in the land of man, alien and spirits?

Dangote group is in 14 African countries already.

Which African country has 3 satellites in the orbit?

Which African country is in the MINT zone?

Which country runs ecowas/ecomog?

I can't seem to continue for want of space.
but as a Google educated baboon you are, it is my pleasure to inform you that the answer to all the questionnaire is NIGERIA. HAHA HAHA
HAHAHHA.

I would climb into your wretched coffin if I were you.

The world won't even notice. She's better off without a cry baby like you.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
PetroDolla3:

[s][/s]
look at a half baked, semi slowpoke talking about English.
Ugly-accented ,moronic waste-pipe.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Joshcoli(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2015
lezz:

Nigeria's economy still grows at 5.0 percent.

But wait a minute Ghana discovered oil yesterday and you just can't wait to name yourself petrodollar3.

Insecure baboon is what you are. Now ghana's oil belongs to China. Your local economy belongs to Nigerians. Your SME's is ran by us.

Now answer these questionnaires:

Who owns the biggest economy in Africa?

Who owns the highest concentration of millionaires in Africa?

Who owns the largest billionaire in Africa?

Who owns the largest movie industry?
What about the largest music industry?
Who has the richest individual in Africa?

What about the richest black man in the land of man, alien and spirits?

Dangote group is in 14 African countries already.

Which African country has 3 satellites in the orbit?

Which African country is in the MINT zone?

Which country runs ecowas/ecomog?

I can't seem to continue for want of space.
but as a Google educated baboon you are, it is my pleasure to inform you that the answer to all the questionnaire is NIGERIA. HAHA HAHA
HAHAHHA.

I would climb into your wretched coffin if I were you.

The world won't even notice. She's better off without a cry baby like you.

Please everybody a round of applause for this Broda...
Come on do it
Don't stop
Keep doing it

You nailed it ma Broda

Like I said before we are the lions of africa
This ghanaian are just hyenas ranting and making noise from afar
They dare not come close or else we turn them to pepper soup

2 Likes

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Joshcoli:

Come on do it
Don't stop
Keep doing it

You nailed it ma Broda

lol. Do not mind these insecure Ghanaians. They are nothing but jealous, insecure claimers.

You cant expect anything better from a country with a culture that recognised the maternal lineage more than their male progenitors.

Have a friend whose mother is a Ghanaian. The guy hates them like Faeces . They have been lobbying and persuading him to come over and be their first born son.

You can now imagine while they were slaves and shoe shiners in Nigeria until we gave them mercy-evacuation.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
hahahaha 200 million MUMUs inhabiting a perfect MUMUdom! Fools Paradise! The Federal Republic of Fooools grin dirty ugly pigs grin MUMU shitnigerians with IQ of 2 grin https://www.nairaland.com/2051850/70-candidates-fail-nov-dec grin

Hahahaha whack a con! The nigerian’s problem starts from birth.nurses use torchlight to deliver babies in that sh1thole! No wonder they suffer all forms of deformities and brain dysfunction! these modafakas are indeed a disgrace to mother Africa. https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877

people are now kidnapped in that dustbin country for gala and a bottle of coke!

Bobo, I may have to switch from my plans to start a kidnapping company in your sh1thole, and rather, open a baby factory. I understand it is very profitable,huh?
Look dog, can you supply me some human parts? I am sure that wouldn’t be a problem for you,huh? The current market price for a human head in your sh1thole is N5000, right? https://www.nairaland.com/1298232/human-parts-dealers-arrested-lagos grin

shitnigeria is a the most corrupt nation, a sewer of poverty, human rights abuses and business scammers grin
Shitnigeria is the centre for pirate attacks, kidnap capital of the world, as well as the top nation for terrorist attacks. grin
Boko Haram in the north, kidnapping in the southeast, oil bunkering in the south south, armed robberies in the southwest! grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1252740/father-sells-6-month-old-son-visa grin

no wonder the fooools are scrambling for Ghanaian passports lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed [url] http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/[/url] cry

grin grown men fighting over left-over fanta grin only in Shitnigeria grin https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov

[s]
lezz:
look at a half baked, semi slowpoke talking about English.
Ugly-accented ,moronic waste-pipe.
[/s]

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
THE DUSTBIN DAYS HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED! grin
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/72698/1/the-dustbin-days-have-finally-arrived.html grin

Several years ago, Alhaji Umaru Dikko scandalized many right-thinking Nigerian citizens by publicly chastising those who were presumptuous enough to postulate that many Nigerians were beginning to go hungry. The astute Kaduna-based politician bluntly pointed out that there was no sign that Nigerians were going hungry, since they were were not yet eating out of dustbins…
I don't know if Umaru Dikko (whom I have not heard about for some time now) is still alive, but if he is, I am sure he will be pleased to learn that the terrifying moment that he boldly predicted has long since arrived : Our people are actually eating out of dustbins all over the place! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The genesis of the present article is that I recently personally witnessed unforgettable sight in Victoria Island, which is widely held to be the most elegant and most expensive part of Lagos, where the wealthy elite are concentrated…
Night had already fallen, but security lights from some neighbouring houses were providing enough bright illumination for me to be perfectly certain that what I was witnessing was not a mirage of some kind: I had just climbed into my car and was getting ready to drive off when I saw a man approach a large rectangular-shaped dustbin near where I was parked. After casting a quick furtive look round, this Nigerian brother physically climbed into the dustbin to scavenge. As I looked on with a mixture of horror and fascination, he emerged a few minutes later and climbed out of the dustbin, munching happily on what appeared to be a piece of stale bread…
The man passed directly in front of me thereafter, so I can confidently vouch that he was not a lunatic. If he was one, he did not appear to be giving any visible signs of madness: As far as I could judge, this unfortunate member of the human species was merely a desperate and hungry individual…
And so, there before my very eyes, the terrible moment that had been predicted (or longed for?) by Alhaji Umaru Dikko had plainly manifested itself! A fellow Nigerian (I am unable to say how many more may now have chosen the same solution at this point in time) was eating his evening banquet from a dustbin… grin grin grin grin
As I watched this terrible scene unfold, my blood ran cold. I was both fascinated and repulsed. At first I felt numb. Then I grew hot and angry….
I witnessed what I am now narrating only a few hours before sitting down to write the present article.
And I am writing about it because I feel compelled to share this vision of hell with my fellow Nigerians, especially those who still have some vestige of conscience. Those of my brothers and sisters who have some conscience left will know what to think: I do not need to expantiate.
For those who have thrown away their conscience and are busy celebrating all manner of scandalous weddings graced by a-list Nollywood actors and actresses while our nation is on fire, I wish to sound a timely word of warning : IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW IT, NIGERIA IS ON THE VERGE OF CRASHING!
I am never sure to what extent the contents of religious books should be taken at face value (no offence meant!), but could it be that what we are currently witnessing in Nigeria is a modern day manifestation of the biblical description of Sodom and Gomorra…?
When it was recently narrated in several newspaper publications that one of our highly esteemed State Governors took an eighteen year old undergraduate Safinatou Diallo clone on a shopping spree to London and bought her a N24 million naira sports jeep as a memento of the visit on their return to Nigeria, many people merely yawned and looked the other way.
Most interestingly, this Nigerian elite colonialist class has many amazing characteristics, chief among which is a remarkable ability to operate in a fantasy world of their own…
Most likely, the statistics on which all these wildly optimistic assessments of the rapid rate of Nigeria's economic growth are based are being beamed back to earth by our 'lost' satellites….Nigeria we hail thee!
Balogun writes from Lagos

[s]
lezz:

Nigeria's economy baby like you.
[/s]

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
from your mama's stinking poooosie! fuckeduppedness undernourished, undereducated, unemployable stinky stvpid rat! gsuch a magg0t!o fvck your ashewo smelly mama,huh? such a disgusting piece of trash. magg0t! fvck ya!

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin grin grin

[s]
mynairatime:
May be because we are not that good in copying aliens' language. Do you speak good english? Speak it to revive ur economy woes. puff-puff boy get away. How did u get here in first place.
[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
rubbish! your pathetic shitnigeria is africa's impoverished zoo. suffering and suffering apes grin https://www.nairaland.com/2052995/niger-benin-mali-cameroun-morehunger grin

Hahahahaha nigayria? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags grin
Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place
mumugerians don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they use wipe their azz with their left hands! embarassed embarassed undecided
6-year-old girls are eligible for marriage in sh1tnigeria
And they breed unhindered, like pigs. grin The mumus will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feeds themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc shocked tongue
Hahahaha sh1tnigeria is primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dystonian sh1thole!

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria. SMH

[s]
Joshcoli:

Come on do it
Don't stop
Keep doing it

You nailed it ma Broda

[/s]

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
PetroDolla3:
from your mama's stinking poooosie! fuckeduppedness undernourished, undereducated, unemployable stinky stvpid rat! gsuch a magg0t!o fvck your ashewo smelly mama,huh? such a disgusting piece of trash. magg0t! fvck ya!

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin grin grin

[s][/s]
I really dont understand this because is a message from a madman. Someone whose brain is in right order will not write this #shit. Is this english,spanish...?
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Adminisher: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
Why are Nigerians so bad as a people. Cedi junk status is now a news for is to gloat over?. SMH.
Sometimes it is a pain to share same nationality with some people.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Joshcoli(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
PetroDolla3:
rubbish! your pathetic shitnigeria is africa's impoverished zoo. suffering and suffering apes grin https://www.nairaland.com/2052995/niger-benin-mali-cameroun-morehunger grin

Hahahahaha nigayria? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags grin
Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place
mumugerians don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they use wipe their azz with their left hands! embarassed embarassed undecided
6-year-old girls are eligible for marriage in sh1tnigeria
And they breed unhindered, like pigs. grin The mumus will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feeds themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc shocked tongue
Hahahaha sh1tnigeria is primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dystonian sh1thole!

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria. SMH

[s][/s]

Shut up and accept your defeat
grin tongue
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2015
PetroDolla3:
THE DUSTBIN DAYS HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED! grin
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/72698/1/the-dustbin-days-have-finally-arrived.html grin

Several years ago, Alhaji Umaru Dikko scandalized many right-thinking Nigerian citizens by publicly chastising those who were presumptuous enough to postulate that many Nigerians were beginning to go hungry. The astute Kaduna-based politician bluntly pointed out that there was no sign that Nigerians were going hungry, since they were were not yet eating out of dustbins…
I don't know if Umaru Dikko (whom I have not heard about for some time now) is still alive, but if he is, I am sure he will be pleased to learn that the terrifying moment that he boldly predicted has long since arrived : Our people are actually eating out of dustbins all over the place! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The genesis of the present article is that I recently personally witnessed unforgettable sight in Victoria Island, which is widely held to be the most elegant and most expensive part of Lagos, where the wealthy elite are concentrated…
Night had already fallen, but security lights from some neighbouring houses were providing enough bright illumination for me to be perfectly certain that what I was witnessing was not a mirage of some kind: I had just climbed into my car and was getting ready to drive off when I saw a man approach a large rectangular-shaped dustbin near where I was parked. After casting a quick furtive look round, this Nigerian brother physically climbed into the dustbin to scavenge. As I looked on with a mixture of horror and fascination, he emerged a few minutes later and climbed out of the dustbin, munching happily on what appeared to be a piece of stale bread…
The man passed directly in front of me thereafter, so I can confidently vouch that he was not a lunatic. If he was one, he did not appear to be giving any visible signs of madness: As far as I could judge, this unfortunate member of the human species was merely a desperate and hungry individual…
And so, there before my very eyes, the terrible moment that had been predicted (or longed for?) by Alhaji Umaru Dikko had plainly manifested itself! A fellow Nigerian (I am unable to say how many more may now have chosen the same solution at this point in time) was eating his evening banquet from a dustbin… grin grin grin grin
As I watched this terrible scene unfold, my blood ran cold. I was both fascinated and repulsed. At first I felt numb. Then I grew hot and angry….
I witnessed what I am now narrating only a few hours before sitting down to write the present article.
And I am writing about it because I feel compelled to share this vision of hell with my fellow Nigerians, especially those who still have some vestige of conscience. Those of my brothers and sisters who have some conscience left will know what to think: I do not need to expantiate.
For those who have thrown away their conscience and are busy celebrating all manner of scandalous weddings graced by a-list Nollywood actors and actresses while our nation is on fire, I wish to sound a timely word of warning : IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW IT, NIGERIA IS ON THE VERGE OF CRASHING!
I am never sure to what extent the contents of religious books should be taken at face value (no offence meant!), but could it be that what we are currently witnessing in Nigeria is a modern day manifestation of the biblical description of Sodom and Gomorra…?
When it was recently narrated in several newspaper publications that one of our highly esteemed State Governors took an eighteen year old undergraduate Safinatou Diallo clone on a shopping spree to London and bought her a N24 million naira sports jeep as a memento of the visit on their return to Nigeria, many people merely yawned and looked the other way.
Most interestingly, this Nigerian elite colonialist class has many amazing characteristics, chief among which is a remarkable ability to operate in a fantasy world of their own…
Most likely, the statistics on which all these wildly optimistic assessments of the rapid rate of Nigeria's economic growth are based are being beamed back to earth by our 'lost' satellites….Nigeria we hail thee!
Balogun writes from Lagos

[s][/s]
honestly if i had logged on to nairaland today and didn't see your "mention" I would've been gravely dissapointed.

I have e-punched you severally and severely and you have resorted to long essays of wailing and weepings in your frustrated attempt at getting back at me.......hehehe.

I am not going to word-knife you this time around but i will allow Kofi Annan, a former United Natons Secretary General , the only notable son ghana has ever produced to murder you for me.

NOW Kofi was in NIGERIA yesterday to give a speech on the forthcoming general elections in Nigeria. Allow me to quote him for my pleasure and your horror: "The future of Africa is in the HANDS of NIGERIA" you can read the full account of his speech here:
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/13/kofi-annan-urges-nigerian-politicians-selfish-political-interests/

I need not say more. For Kofi knows more and has been at the international level for years. He is an unbiased ghanaian......but you are just a lizard eating dust,crawling on all fours like the savage you are.

jealous,envious and spiteful roach is all you can ever be. any progress would be to rise to the level of your slave ancesstors who were slaves here in my country Nigeria.

before i get back to work i want you to know that i do you the greatest favour by exchanging electronic media chats with you.

Now away with you, slummy, swamp rats like you do not bother me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next / PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Mami Water Power, Powerless Power ​– FFK Shades Estranged Wife, Precious (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.