Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status (30522 Views)

CBN Has No Option But To Devalue The Naira – S&P / Is The Ghanian Cedi Stronger Than Naira? / Invesors Prefer A Buhari Win As S&P Downgrades Nigeria- Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
You need to have your head examined asap, my dog! grin grin rehashing the same trash,huh? grin who dash a fooool sense? grin 90% of MUMUs are mad while 100% noisyrians are foools and stvpid grin 99% od policemen in shitland can't pass a simple IQ test grin https://www.nairaland.com/1277991/95-percent-nigerian-police-officers#15535423 grin not surprised at all a nation of 160 million fooooools grinhttp://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ grin the worst fooools in the whole world grin
Hahahahaha from 419 capital of the world, kidnap capital, to rapee capital, to corruption capital. The capital of perverts and pedophiles…………and the latest is http://radiobiafra.co/index.php/news/item/1516-why-nigerians-are-the-worst-fools-on-earth grin grin grin

Keep on hallucinating, maggot! undernourished, undereducated, unemployable mumugerian eediot! grin Only God can save the modafaka from terminal insanity, walahi! grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin

And they breed unhindered, like pigs. The mumus will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feeds themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc grin grin grin there are no words to describe shitnigeria grin

Suffering and smiling grin 90% apes survive on less than $2 a day grin life expctancy is 45 years grin one of the most corrupt nations zoos grin 120 million ediots have no access to electricity grin kidnapping anything that moves for a ramson of gala and a bottle of coke grin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index grin

hahahaha fuckeduppedness this is what President Barrack Obama said when he arrived in Accra grin “And I have come here, to Ghana, for a simple reason: the 21st century will be shaped by what happens not just in Rome or Moscow or Washington, but by what happens in Accra as well.” grin he didn't bother to come to the Toilet Called nigeria for obvious reasons grin http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/ grin grin grin grin grin

The MUMUs are rocking to yet more bombs tonight grin grin grin grin what a miserable, useless life

Bomb Blast At Bus Station In North Nigeria Kills At Least 40 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Reuters
Posted: 11/27/2014 1:14 pm EST Updated: 1 hour ago

YOLA, Nigeria, Nov 27 (Reuters) - A roadside bomb tore through a bus station near a busy junction in northeast Nigeria on Thursday, killing 40 grin people including five soldiers, witnesses and a security source on the scene said.
The security source and witness Abubakar Adamu, a mechanic who narrowly avoided being blown up himself, said the blast set several buses on fire at the Marabi-Mubi junction, in a part of the country plagued by violence linked to the Boko Haram Islamist insurgency.
"There were bodies everywhere on the ground grin," Adamu said.
The location is about 30 km (20 miles) west of Mubi, a town near the Cameroon border seized last month by Boko Haram militants fighting to carve an Islamic state out of religiously-mixed Nigeria. It has since been recaptured.
Nigerian authorities, who rarely remark on security developments in the troubled northeast, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
There was no claim of responsibility, but suspicion is likely to fall on Boko Haram, whose campaign to create an Islamic caliphate governed by sharia law has killed thousands since 2009.
Continuing insecurity is a headache for President Goodluck Jonathan ahead of February 2015 polls in which he is seeking a second elected term in office. He has asked parliament for approval to extend an 18-month-old state of emergency in the northeast.
Two female suicide bombers killed at least 44 people on Tuesday in the northeastern city of Maiduguri, medical officials said.

My dog, keep on rocking to more bombs. stomach infrastructure paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
lezz:
believe slaves in shitnigeria.
[/s]

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
SantaMafia:
]
man if I could turn you into a market commodity you won't be worth 4 Naira in any market.

Your line of reasoning indicates you were not bbreast fed in infancy: you are suffering from arrested and stunted brain development.

Your mom must have dropped you somewhere where your head bashed into something hard- you are afflicted with a childhood trauma unknown to the medical world.

You are a ghananain a country of no substance in west Africa, no value in Africa, no to mention the world.

If you divide Nigeria into 30 countries, each one of them would still make Ghana redundant in west africa.
Mind, we became africa's biggest economy after years Of bokoharam unrest.

US has gang related unrest, gun control issues, drugs and homicide plus school shoot outs, do you then compare a country like Norway to the US?

Comparing a back-water country like Ghana to Nigeria only means you are either a fool with a brain the size beer cork or a myopic patriot who is unable to see right under his nose.

If Barack Gay Obama tells you that what happens in the world will be determined by ghana and you believe, then no prophet can cure you of your ignorance which is huge enough to change the colour of the river Nile.

Ghana will always be Ghana: a docile country with lazy, yellow bellied docile citizens.

If Nigeria likes we can either swat you like a buzzing fly you are or annex you into one of the states here. Hehehjehe.

Slave boy with a slave heritage.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 12:19am On Dec 01, 2014
hahahaha the son of a crap is still alive grin grin grin the product of a mistake survived the kano bombing grin nice photos from the sh1thole grin the armpit country zoo grin [url]http://www.nairaland.com [url][/url]/2020445/kano-bomb-blast-victims-pictures[/url] grin Federal republic of Foools to the Federal Republic of Potbellies grin https://www.nairaland.com/2021684/nigerian-men-what-going-pot grin hahahaha a shitnigerian in jos eating roasted human flesh grin https://www.nairaland.com/844296/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh grin fuckeduppedness just looking at one of those ugly female apes can get one killed in Shitland grin grinhttps://www.nairaland.com/1979458/pic-bar-man-stabbed-lagos grin

Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard! grin So while the rest of the world is busy making progress, the MUMUs are busy killing themselves grin grin grin

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin

a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works grin

no wonder they are begging the Brits to come back and rule them again grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1605295/beg-british-re-colonize-us grin

Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
lezz:
man if I could turn heritage.
[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2014
christians-sh[/url] grin f[/quote] lol.
You're still bleeding and squealing like the uncastrated pig that you are.

Poor little boy from a poor desperate ghana.

Fighting to hold on to proof a point everyone knows is pointless.

Your president is nothing more than a governor equivalent in Nigeria.

Your economy is Zero.
Your GDP is a laughing nighmare
Your currency is nothing but a tissue paper
Your country isn't a power broker in West Africa (never mind africa)
Your citizens are as dull and inactive in african and global affairs as the 'e' in inactive.

Little wonder you blacker-than-black lots never make it individually or collectively in in africa.

We are colonising you as we speak. This very minute.
You will amount to nothing but a Nigeria hater.
Jump into your coffin, son. The world dont need you.
She's better off without you.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2014
And you really have got no sense of hierarchy.
You dare compare yourself or your tiny redundant ghana to your betters. You must really be bearing the new hallmark of idiocy and absurdity! !!

From pof-pof sellers and porridge hawkers to pretenders .

Slavery runs in your blood. It's in your veins; the very gene in you is of servitude.

You do me great injustice by using cheap and classless profanity on my person, your master by heritage and affiliation.

Well, i can feel your rage. After Nigeria wrote your history with Ghana-must-go bag- a name that has become a byword for ghana in modern times, i understand why you feel the need and burden to pull your pathetic, cesspit of a country out of the dungeon of slavery.

But it's an uphill task and you're too short to carry weight.

ghana belongs to the abyss of nothingness.
And you are a child without destiny .
You belong to Nigeria: what you become we decide.

[s][/s][/quote]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 2:31am On Dec 08, 2014
[s]
postmann:
14million ghanaians starve each year, 84% survive on less than $2 dollars a day in a country of 25 million. No wonder your yahoo boys are scamming fo mere household electronics. poVerty stricken dark Lizards.

You need all the Nigerians ghana can get to restore a sense of purpose, ethics and work culture in the land of the docile.

[/s] how is it my fault that your fuelish [center]country[/center] zoo is phucked?
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
PetroDolla3:
[s][/s] how is it my fault that your fuelish [center]country[/center] zoo is phucked?
poor ghana is worse than a zoo. she is the trampled carpet of international abuse.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 5:16am On Dec 20, 2014
lezz:
poor ghana is worse than a zoo. she is the trampled carpet of international abuse.
hahahaha na so the thing pain u reach? hope you are ready for another flogging, magg0t?

grin shitnigeria is officially the poorest African country. did I say country? https://www.nairaland.com/2052995/niger-benin-mali-cameroun-more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that zoo is a joke! more than 70% students failed basic exams grin grin grin grin a country zoo of dullards grin https://www.nairaland.com/2052995/niger-benin-mali-cameroun-more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg make una de y play ma fav music now........jagajaga grin grin grin grin grin grin fuckeduppedness
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
PetroDolla3:
hahahaha na so the thing pain u reach? hope you are ready for another flogging, magg0t?

grin shitnigeria is officially the poorest African country. did I say country? https://www.nairaland.com/2052995/niger-benin-mali-cameroun-more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that zoo is a joke! more than 70% students failed basic exams grin grin grin grin a country zoo of dullards grin https://www.nairaland.com/2052995/niger-benin-mali-cameroun-more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg make una de y play ma fav music now........jagajaga grin grin grin grin grin grin fuckeduppedness
a nairaland cry baby is talking about flooging. Man, there are dogs in Nigeria who are superior to you in birth and breeding.

Nigeria has the highest concentration of billionaires and millionaires in Africa. And we are africa's no 1 economic power house.
ghana is our economic, social neo-colonial territory. Go ask your president. Then put on the cloak of shame and wipe off the illusion moniker petrodolla3 off the web.

slave-boy. Thanks for taking in the bait. Cesspool resident of no heritage or identity. Nairaland-e-squatter.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hahahaha a depraved, incredibly shitty, deluded lunatic from the Federal Republic of Fooools spewing crap. Ludicrously insane and stvpid magg0t. ! A crazy asylum filled with lunatics of all persuasion. grin

I pity the magg0t. grin shitnigeria is doomed because of hediots like this one. What is life expectancy in the modafaking sh1thole? grin What is the maternal and infant mortality rates in the dustbin country zoo? grin How many apes have access to electricity? grin grin 90% MUMUs survive on less than $ a day. grin grin It’s all gloom and doom in africa’s poorest nation zoo. The most phucked up sh1thole in the world where people get death sentences for stealing goats and chieftaincy titles for stealing millions. grin grin grin

Thank God for fuelish ediots. We’ll continue to flush them down the toilet............... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
lezz:
a nairaland cry baby is talking about flooging. Man, there are dogs in Nigeria who are superior to you in birth and breeding.

Nigeria has the highest concentration of billionaires and millionaires in Africa. And we are africa's no 1 economic power house.
ghana is our economic, social neo-colonial territory. Go ask your president. Then put on the cloak of shame and wipe off the illusion moniker petrodolla3 off the web.

slave-boy. Thanks for taking in the bait. Cesspool resident of no heritage or identity. Nairaland-e-squatter.

[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2014
PetroDolla3:
Hahahaha a depraved, incredibly shitty, deluded lunatic from the Federal Republic of Fooools spewing crap. Ludicrously insane and stvpid magg0t. ! A crazy asylum filled with lunatics of all persuasion. grin

I pity the magg0t. grin shitnigeria is doomed because of hediots like this one. What is life expectancy in the modafaking sh1thole? grin What is the maternal and infant mortality rates in the dustbin country zoo? grin How many apes have access to electricity? grin grin 90% MUMUs survive on less than $ a day. grin grin It’s all gloom and doom in africa’s poorest nation zoo. The most phucked up sh1thole in the world where people get death sentences for stealing goats and chieftaincy titles for stealing millions. grin grin grin

Thank God for fuelish ediots. We’ll continue to flush them down the toilet............... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
I would pick up a sense of hierarchy if I were you.
you forgot to add a touch of respect and reverence in your tone when talking to me.

you're a Ghanaian and I'm a Nigerian - Africa's power house so we shouldn't be talking about anything in contest other than football.

If you hadn't been a die-hard naija-wanna-be, u would realize than Nigerians own and run the local economy of Ghana.

Next to the UK who send in yearly donations to feed 25million lazy, blacker-than-midnight roaches, Nigeria is your next benefactor.

And the next time I would here you put Nigerian and Ghana in one box of comparison, I am going to stamp on you with my foot as I do roaches hiding in my library closet.

it is Lagos vs Ghana, you Worthless excuse of a subzero human.

Ghana is like a broken tomatoes; she's being sold for half the price internationally.hehehe.

you itinerant destitute of a heritage of slavery and mediocrity. I'll be bringing my shoes for you to shine in my next post..........and until it shines as dark as your ugly skin, you aren't getting paid, ediota!
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 4:13am On Dec 25, 2014
The rant of a fooool grin who dash a fooool sense? grin the son of a mistake! grin senseless mor0n! pity the piece of sh1t! the impoverished magg0t! my dog has more sense than this weed-smoking goat grin a country zoo of suicide bombers grin inhaling generator fumes since Lord Lugard's time grin omo naija generator republic grin GENERATOGERIA grin GENEGIRIA grin

people getting kidnapped for a bottle of coke and gala grin I need a human head for N5,000 asap grin human parts are sold openly in the markets cry

and why do the MUMUs have such inferiority complex? the bleached albinos see white skin as superior to the black skin grin no wonder nigera is the armpit of the world. downright smelly and dirty grin

My slave, I hope you are getting some nice food from the dustbins grin, huh? 170 million impoverished, hungry blood sucking demons. shitnigeria is officially Africa's poorest country grin fuckeduppedness 90$ surviving on less than $2 a day grin life expectancy is 45 years grin polio-endemic grin 142 million MUMUs are unemployed. no wonder they are flocking to Ghana like pilgrims rushing to mecca.

[s]
lezz:
I would pick up a sense of hierarchy if I were you.
you forgot to add a touch of respect and reverence in your tone when talking to me.

you're a Ghanaian and I'm a Nigerian - Africa's power house so we shouldn't be talking about anything in contest other than football.

If you hadn't been a die-hard naija-wanna-be, u would realize than Nigerians own and run the local economy of Ghana.

Next to the UK who send in yearly donations to feed 25million lazy, blacker-than-midnight roaches, Nigeria is your next benefactor.

And the next time I would here you put Nigerian and Ghana in one box of comparison, I am going to stamp on you with my foot as I do roaches hiding in my library closet.

it is Lagos vs Ghana, you Worthless excuse of a subzero human.

Ghana is like a broken tomatoes; she's being sold for half the price internationally.hehehe.

you itinerant destitute of a heritage of slavery and mediocrity. I'll be bringing my shoes for you to shine in my next post..........and until it shines as dark as your ugly skin, you aren't getting paid, ediota!
[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2014
PetroDolla3:
The rant of a fooool grin who dash a fooool sense? grin the son of a mistake! grin senseless mor0n! pity the piece of sh1t! the impoverished magg0t! my dog has more sense than this weed-smoking goat grin a country zoo of suicide bombers grin inhaling generator fumes since Lord Lugard's time grin omo naija generator republic grin GENERATOGERIA grin GENEGIRIA grin

people getting kidnapped for a bottle of coke and gala grin I need a human head for N5,000 asap grin human parts are sold openly in the markets cry

and why do the MUMUs have such inferiority complex? the bleached albinos see white skin as superior to the black skin grin no wonder nigera is the armpit of the world. downright smelly and dirty grin

My slave, I hope you are getting some nice food from the dustbins grin, huh? 170 million impoverished, hungry blood sucking demons. shitnigeria is officially Africa's poorest country grin fuckeduppedness 90$ surviving on less than $2 a day grin life expectancy is 45 years grin polio-endemic grin 142 million MUMUs are unemployed. no wonder they are flocking to Ghana like pilgrims rushing to mecca.

[s][/s]
lol, poor ghanains never seem to tire of recycling stale, well-worn , dry jokes.
Now you're crying and getting emotional like a thoroughly beatup loose cùnt.

Your mental elasticity can't expand beyond 2cm!
You're are not worth the dirth beneath my finger nails!

Mediocrity runs in your lineage!
So I understand why you struggle at each of your endeavour to rise above your heritage of slummy forebears!

Your progenitors were porridge hawkers and shoe menders!
The very blood in your veins is of servitude.

You are just a step above a WHO certified socio-maladjusted psychopath!

You are a failure magnet! Even at trolling you are a huge 0 (zero)

I am going to hurt you real bad, son
I am going to leave scars in your coward, yellow heart that wil remain forever.

Just like my ancestors did your ancestors with the genuise of the ghana-must-go bag!

Your destinty is to shine shoes. That's your calling.

Every other effort you employ is pretence of futility to be a Nigerian, just like your vain moniker.

Now runaway and hate me, you destitute, itinerant swamp rat......

Oh, I forgot to say Merry Christmass.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
hahahahaha where is my slave? I want to be entertained by my mudder fugging slave grin a dirty, ugly pig from bokoland grin shitnigeran terrorist sh1thead! fooools paradise cheesy

Let's have a toast to the scvmbag, pus-filled piece of garbage grin huge noses and tiny brains.... suicide bombers grin shitnigerians with deep-rooted inferiority complex. more than 10,000 MUMUgerian pr0stitutes in Rome alone cheesy grin cool embarassed can't blame them....at least by spreading their filthy legs they don't have to feed from dustbins as the rest of impoverished modafaking apes grin sambisa forest grin baby factories grin boko haram grin kidnapping for gala and a bottle of coke grin

your lack of intelligence if laughable grin what do you expect from the Federal Republic of Fooools? grin such crass stvpidity stuffed inside one ugly head grin spastic magg0t grin 180 million dung-caked retardz grin suffering and smiling apes grin with an average IQ of 20!

you see shitnigeria is not only a sh1thole figuratively but also literally grin a giant, putrid, steaming, magg0t-infested zoo grin the place stinks to high heavens grin it is dirty and corrupt and you are guaranteed to get sick! it is a cesspool of sh1t grin you can't fix sh1t, or can you? it is not funny anymore tongue cool and to think the animals sell more than two million barrels of crude daily shocked grin embarassed I am going to throw up lipsrsealed

[s]
lezz:
lol,
Now runaway and hate me, you destitute, itinerant swamp rat......

Oh, I forgot to say Merry Christmass.
[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmn, As we speak IMF is still trying in vain to wipe ghana's tears- twice in 5 years.

The UK still sends you daily donations before your national budget is passed.

Your president is the Chief begger of the tiny ghanaian nation. Begging to feed 25 million, disillusioned, envious , blacker-than-black docile morons.

You're suffering from the 2 most chronic socio-economic malady known to humanity-poverty and illiteracy.

But I understand your hate, son. After my ancestors sent your grandaddy off the coasts of Nigeria in a ghana-must-go -bag, you have no other option than hate.

I told you before, you are from a descendant of shoe shiners. Every effort you employ to rise above your slave ancessors will simply end in futility.

You are medoicrity personified.

Now let me allow you cry with rage once more in monosyllabic, adolescent incoherent rumblings.

ISO certified schizophrenic baboon you are.

[s][/s][/quote]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Joshcoli(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2014
lezz:
Hmn, As we speak IMF is still trying in vain to wipe ghana's tears- twice in 5 years.

The UK still sends you daily donations before your national budget is passed.

Your president is the Chief begger of the tiny ghanaian nation. Begging to feed 25 million, disillusioned, envious , blacker-than-black docile morons.

You're suffering from the 2 most chronic socio-economic malady known to humanity-poverty and illiteracy.

But I understand your hate, son. After my ancestors sent your grandaddy off the coasts of Nigeria in a ghana-must-go -bag, you have no other option than hate.

I told you before, you are from a descendant of shoe shiners. Every effort you employ to rise above your slave ancessors will simply end in futility.

You are medoicrity personified.

Now let me allow you cry with rage once more in monosyllabic, adolescent incoherent rumblings.

ISO certified schizophrenic baboon you are.

[s][/s]

Chai....
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 2:06am On Dec 31, 2014
you have to pity this modafaking goat! tethered to a bottom-dwelling, dustbin sh1thole can be very frustratiing grin the ediot needs to vent his frustration grin

grin suffering and smiling in a sh1thole grin that can't even pay its workers https://www.nairaland.com/2067576/fg-owes-70000-workers-three-month grin can't provide ordinary electricity to its moronic apes grin can't provide common security for its impoversihed modafaking MUMUs grin

hahaha poverty is spreading liike hurricane in shitnigeria grin I guess food from the dustbin is no longer enough to feed the disgusting pieces of sh1t,huh? now that no one wants to buy their pathetic,cursed oil .....no wonder the magg0ts are now eating grass to suurvive grin grin the rate they are going, the will soon be eating sh1t just to survive grin death is cheap and plentiful. how do those animals survive in a disgusting, barbaric and primitive sh1thole like nigeria? I guess they are stuck in the fvcking sh1thole. no country wants to give the sufferheads visas these days grin Zoological Republic of nigeria! There is a new sherif in town. He is called Mr. Poverty. Actually he'd always been a big part of the banana shitty dustbin republic.

hahaha son of a crap!! the product of a mistake. 90% of shitniegrians are mad. the rest are certified fooools grin

hahaha the largest country of apes where supposed humans are killed for pleasure grin 15 killed so far today grin as usual more kiliings to be expected today,huh? grin http://www.christiandaily.com/article/boko.haram.kills.15.in.northeast.nigerian.town/49624.htm grin

a pathetic sh1thole country zoo grin a country zoo of 419, boko haram, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, corruption, exam cheats, ritualists, witches and wizards, militants, oil bunkerers, pirates, pimps and pr0stitutes, terrorists grin grin grin grin grin

Poverty growing in Nigeria like “hurricane” — Atiku grin
December 30, 2014Premium Times

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has lambasted Nigerian leaders for doing little or nothing to address the alarming scale of poverty in the country.
Atiku urged Nigerians not to despair or lose hope because of the current challenges facing the country.
In a New Year message to Nigerians released by his media office in Abuja on Tuesday, the former Vice President said he was fully aware of the tough challenges of existence facing the ordinary Nigerians, but stressed that democracy offers the people the opportunity to use the power of their votes to bring about the desired change.
He also reminded political leaders that the success of democracy is determined by how much the life of the people have improved, and not how much fortunes leaders have made for themselves.
According to the former Vice President, “while poverty is accelerating like hurricane in the land”, elected leaders are living opulent lifestyles inconsistent with the hardships of the ordinary voters.
Atiku explained that democracy is as good as those who practice it, adding that elective offices should be perceived as an opportunity to offer selfless service rather than personal enrichment.
The World Bank’s latest poverty index, published in April, ranks Nigeria third among countries with the highest population of extremely poor people in the world. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
In terms of numbers of poor people, the World Bank listed as India (with 33 percent of the world’s poor), China (13 percent), Nigeria (7 percent), Bangladesh (6 percent) and the Democratic Republic of Congo (5 percent).
In September, President Goodluck Jonathan claimed his administration had succeeded in cutting widespread poverty in the country by at least 50 per cent.
Mr. Jonathan said this while speaking at a PDP rally in Benin.
That claim was again refuted in December, by the 2014 prosperity index report, published by UK-based Legatum Institute, a research organization that documents annual prosperity indicators around the world.
The report listed Nigeria as the 125th out of 142 countries surveyed in the world.
In terms of human prosperity, the report said Nigeria ranked 27 in Africa, beaten by smaller nations like Niger, Benin, Mali and Cameroun.
Atiku said once democracy was made to work as it should, there would be no excuses for the current level of poverty in the country.
On deepening democracy, he urged all political leaders to embrace the spirit of tolerance, adding that people should not become enemies because of political differences.
He urged Nigerians to see the New Year with renewed optimism, and be active participants in the struggle to bring about change by democratic means.
Atiku urged them to register massively and collect their PVCs so that they could vote for parties and candidates of their choice.
On the current slump in world oil prices, he urged leaders to cut down on extravagant lifestyles. He explained that it is not enough to tell ordinary Nigerians to make sacrifices in the face of economic austerity, while the leaders are reluctant to evenly share the burden of such sacrifices.

[s]
lezz:
Hmn, are.

[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 31, 2014
Ghana was not any time that better. It was just like painting ur exterior. Those that over rated them are still the one returning them to where they belong. Within the space of four years it crashed down.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=lezz post=28476039] man if I could turn you into a market commodity you won't be worth 4 Naira in any market.

Your line of reasoning indicates you were not bbreast fed in infancy: you are suffering from arrested and stunted brain development.

Your mom must have dropped you somewhere where your head bashed into something hard- you are afflicted with a childhood trauma unknown to the medical world.

You are a ghananain a country of no substance in west Africa, no value in Africa, no to mention the world.

If you divide Nigeria into 30 countries, each one of them would still make Ghana redundant in west africa.
Mind, we became africa's biggest economy after years Of bokoharam unrest.

US has gang related unrest, gun control issues, drugs and homicide plus school shoot outs, do you then compare a country like Norway to the US?

We have learnt how to dudge bomb. It is ur turn now, i wonder what will happen if half of bombs that exploded in nigeria exploded in ghana
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 31, 2014
buzzmania:
You worthless boko sons of donkeys be having sleepless nights over Ghana while your stinking godforsaken sh!tthole keeps sinking.Suffering and smiling niggas.
No, ghana is too small to give nigeria sleepless night because ghana's gdp isnt up to 20% of nigeria gdp & ghana is not bigger than just one state out of 36 states. Ghana doesnt have anything that can be of challenge to nigeria. NO! Ghana is too small.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
PetroDolla3:
you have to pity this modafaking goat! tethered to a bottom-dwelling, dustbin sh1thole can be very frustratiing grin the ediot needs to vent his frustration grin

grin suffering and smiling in a sh1thole grin that can't even pay its workers https://www.nairaland.com/2067576/fg-owes-70000-workers-three-month grin can't provide ordinary electricity to its moronic apes grin can't provide common security for its impoversihed modafaking MUMUs grin

hahaha poverty is spreading liike hurricane in shitnigeria grin I guess food from the dustbin is no longer enough to feed the disgusting pieces of sh1t,huh? now that no one wants to buy their pathetic,cursed oil .....no wonder the magg0ts are now eating grass to suurvive grin grin the rate they are going, the will soon be eating sh1t just to survive grin death is cheap and plentiful. how do those animals survive in a disgusting, barbaric and primitive sh1thole like nigeria? I guess they are stuck in the fvcking sh1thole. no country wants to give the sufferheads visas these days grin Zoological Republic of nigeria! There is a new sherif in town. He is called Mr. Poverty. Actually he'd always been a big part of the banana shitty dustbin republic.

hahaha son of a crap!! the product of a mistake. 90% of shitniegrians are mad. the rest are certified fooools grin

hahaha the largest country of apes where supposed humans are killed for pleasure grin 15 killed so far today grin as usual more kiliings to be expected today,huh? grin http://www.christiandaily.com/article/boko.haram.kills.15.in.northeast.nigerian.town/49624.htm grin

a pathetic sh1thole country zoo grin a country zoo of 419, boko haram, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, corruption, exam cheats, ritualists, witches and wizards, militants, oil bunkerers, pirates, pimps and pr0stitutes, terrorists grin grin grin grin grin

Poverty growing in Nigeria like “hurricane” — Atiku grin
December 30, 2014Premium Times

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has lambasted Nigerian leaders for doing little or nothing to address the alarming scale of poverty in the country.
Atiku urged Nigerians not to despair or lose hope because of the current challenges facing the country.
In a New Year message to Nigerians released by his media office in Abuja on Tuesday, the former Vice President said he was fully aware of the tough challenges of existence facing the ordinary Nigerians, but stressed that democracy offers the people the opportunity to use the power of their votes to bring about the desired change.
He also reminded political leaders that the success of democracy is determined by how much the life of the people have improved, and not how much fortunes leaders have made for themselves.
According to the former Vice President, “while poverty is accelerating like hurricane in the land”, elected leaders are living opulent lifestyles inconsistent with the hardships of the ordinary voters.
Atiku explained that democracy is as good as those who practice it, adding that elective offices should be perceived as an opportunity to offer selfless service rather than personal enrichment.
The World Bank’s latest poverty index, published in April, ranks Nigeria third among countries with the highest population of extremely poor people in the world. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
In terms of numbers of poor people, the World Bank listed as India (with 33 percent of the world’s poor), China (13 percent), Nigeria (7 percent), Bangladesh (6 percent) and the Democratic Republic of Congo (5 percent).
In September, President Goodluck Jonathan claimed his administration had succeeded in cutting widespread poverty in the country by at least 50 per cent.
Mr. Jonathan said this while speaking at a PDP rally in Benin.
That claim was again refuted in December, by the 2014 prosperity index report, published by UK-based Legatum Institute, a research organization that documents annual prosperity indicators around the world.
The report listed Nigeria as the 125th out of 142 countries surveyed in the world.
In terms of human prosperity, the report said Nigeria ranked 27 in Africa, beaten by smaller nations like Niger, Benin, Mali and Cameroun.
Atiku said once democracy was made to work as it should, there would be no excuses for the current level of poverty in the country.
On deepening democracy, he urged all political leaders to embrace the spirit of tolerance, adding that people should not become enemies because of political differences.
He urged Nigerians to see the New Year with renewed optimism, and be active participants in the struggle to bring about change by democratic means.
Atiku urged them to register massively and collect their PVCs so that they could vote for parties and candidates of their choice.
On the current slump in world oil prices, he urged leaders to cut down on extravagant lifestyles. He explained that it is not enough to tell ordinary Nigerians to make sacrifices in the face of economic austerity, while the leaders are reluctant to evenly share the burden of such sacrifices.

[s][/s]
lol, you are beginning to get desperate, son. Your long essay is an implicit admission of defeat. Stop crying with your lengthy, boring narratives. Your tears are adding to the flood sweeping ghana away.

Now let me e-murder you summarily.
When lagos was sending in medical and trained personal to ebola west-africa, the whole nation of ghana was sending locally farmed rice.

While Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa, ghana is an IMF midget.

Nigeria contributes 70 percent of ecowas budget while ghana nodes to the biddings of abuja.

While Nigeria has the largest concentration of billionaires in Africa, no ghanain is on the list.

There is no ghanain internationally renowned scholar in the ranks of Achebe or Soyinka.

While Nigeria is in the MINT countries, southafrica is in the BRICS countries, ghana belongs to IMF, a country which can't make simple residual laws for itself.

You are slave by affiliation. A descendant of slummy gate-keepers.

Your entire net worth isn't up to the mb required to post this.

The filth in a sewage pipe has more value than you.

You are the blueprint for a socially maladjusted baboon.

An intellectual destitute with no heritage or identity.

In ghana owning a nairaland account is a bragging right.

Now runaway under the rug like the roach you are before I swat you with my foot. Little imp like you.

Happy new year all the same. You will be needing it. Next. Lol.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
a pathetic goat and a by product of a failed sh1thole grin africa's most impoverished country zoo grin https://www.nairaland.com/2052995/niger-benin-mali-cameroun-morehunger grin

where 90% mudder fuggers survive on less than $2 a day, where food stampedes are regular. even national conference delegates fought over food. grin where eating from the dustbin is a normal fare grin where people get kidnapped for a ransom of a bottle f coke and gala grin poverty sweeping shitland like a hurricane grin

hahahaha what the hell is in this ediot's head? 200 million MUMUs inhabiting a perfect MUMUDOM grin largest economy my azz grin even a baby knows shtnigeria's economy is only "large" on paper grin we all know what the reality is grin fooools paradise! shitnigerian terrorists sh1theads for life! suffering and smiling ratardz grin dung caked apes grin spastic magg0ts grin undernourished, under-educated, unemployable foools grin that is the reality of the shitnigerian situation. so sad cool lipsrsealed grin cry

a country of baby factories grin boko haram, kidnappers and ritualists, pr0stitutes and pimps, criminals and foools grin Jeez, the even eat from the dustbin. is there any place left in the world aside shitnigeria where men fvck underage girls legally? grin

the rapee capital, the incest capital, the kidnap capital of the world grin do people still live in that sh1thole? the place should be demolishe and bombed out of existece! typical retarded shitnigerian magg0ts grin

[s]
lezz:
lol, you are begi. Next. Lol.

[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
shraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapp magg0t! you may have a large GDP on paper, but we all know what the reality is. I don't think of a "large economy" when I think about sh1tnigeria. what comes to my mind is a a desperately poor country fighting for survival. apart from poverty, boko haram and c rime what do you have to show for your "GDP"? such gullible magg0ts grin you can't even produce common electricity for your impoverished people. SMH!

[s]
mynairatime:
No, ghana is too small to give nigeria sleepless night because ghana's gdp isnt up to 20% of nigeria gdp & ghana is not bigger than just one state out of 36 states. Ghana doesnt have anything that can be of challenge to nigeria. NO! Ghana is too small.
[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
what is this fooool saying? [quote author=mynairatime post=29354802][/quote]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
PetroDolla3:
shraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapp magg0t! you may have a large GDP on paper, but we all know what the reality is. I don't think of a "large economy" when I think about sh1tnigeria. what comes to my mind is a a desperately poor country fighting for survival. apart from poverty, boko haram and c rime what do you have to show for your "GDP"? such gullible magg0ts grin you can't even produce common electricity for your impoverished people. SMH!

[s][/s]
You can only understand what GDP means if war breaks out btw two countries. You know what all the lies on which you build your country since last 10 years is now counting on you. But don't run here when the troubles start properly.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
PetroDolla3:
what is this fooool saying?
Nigeria was poorer than this when your folklords were coming here to sell puff-puff. dead Nigeria will always be bigger than 10-life Ghanas.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
rubbish! nigerians are deluded and pathetic! if indeed your country is doing great then why are your fellow nigerians flocking to Ghana daily in their thousands, like pilgrims trooping to Mecca? why is life expectancy a miserable 45 years? why is boko haram unstoppable? why do people eat from the dustbin in your country? why do you have baby factories, bomb factories etc? why are 80% of your youth unemployed? why are people being kidnapped for a ransom of gala and a bottle of coke? do you know the number of calls I get each day from your countrymen aand women desperate to relocate to Ghana? hahahaha stop smoking those pawpaw leaves,huh? fuckedupedness

[s]
mynairatime:
Nigeria was poorer than this when your folklords were coming here to sell puff-puff. dead Nigeria will always be bigger than 10-life Ghanas.
[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by PetroDolla3: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
rubbish upon rubbish!! GDP ko, PDP ni? gdp is crao in the midst off widespread of poverty. what is the oint of a large gdp when your people are desperately poor?? war? which war? this is 2015,huh? Ghana has always been a peaceful country. can you say the same about your country? fuckeduppedness. you need to get rid of the generator fumes in your tiny brain so you can think properly,huh? such crap!

[s]
mynairatime:
You can only understand what GDP means if war breaks out btw two countries. You know what all the lies on which you build your country since last 10 years is now counting on you. But don't run here when the troubles start properly.
[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
PetroDolla3:
rubbish! nigerians are deluded and pathetic! if indeed your country is doing great then why are your fellow nigerians flocking to Ghana daily in their thousands, like pilgrims trooping to Mecca? why is life expectancy a miserable 45 years? why is boko haram unstoppable? why do people eat from the dustbin in your country? why do you have baby factories, bomb factories etc? why are 80% of your youth unemployed? why are people being kidnapped for a ransom of gala and a bottle of coke? do you know the number of calls I get each day from your countrymen aand women desperate to relocate to Ghana?
[s][/s]
The higher percetage of Nigerians in Ghana esterblished business there. Nigerians are found in every part of the world including the countries that are poorer than Nigeria. Hey boy, you should know that Nigerians have zeals & they can dare any challenge, we will wait to see what will Ghanians will do when the islamists inside u are activated. DON'T JUST COME HERE

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
lezz:
S&P’s, which is one of the largest credit agencies
in the world, made the assessment arguing that
despite successful billion dollar loans issued to
Ghana by international investors, the Ghanaian
economy was in a precarious situation
considering staggering current account deficits.
2 Standard and Poor’s (S&P), today announced that it has downgraded Ghana’s long term currency
credit rating from ‘B’ to B-, a move that has
moved the Ghanaian cedi dangerously within
‘junk’ status. GhanaFlag/Credit:GhanaNewsMedia S&P’s, which is one of the largest credit agencies
in the world, made the assessment arguing that
despite successful billion dollar loans issued to
Ghana by international investors, the Ghanaian
economy was in a precarious situation
considering staggering current account deficits. Ghana’s economy has experienced a significant
slow down, a situation it has attributed to volatile
market prices for key commodities like cocoa and
gold. SEE ALSO Ghana Begins Final Round of Talks On IMF Bailout
Loan 3 Comments1 Week Ago The country is currently in talks with the IMF to
secure an emergency loan which Ghana hopes
will help bolster the Ghanaian cedi long enough
till Ghana ramps up oil production next year. SOURCE:
SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK
READ MORE:

Shebi nor be the other day wey dem find oil, begin run their dirty mouth anyhow? grin

Wey the oil naw? Abi the thing don finish cheesy

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
PetroDolla3:
rubbish upon rubbish!! GDP ko, PDP ni? gdp is crao in the midst off widespread of poverty. what is the oint of a large gdp when your people are desperately poor?? war? which war? this is 2015,huh? Ghana has always been a peaceful country. can you say the same about your country? fuckeduppedness. you need to get rid of the generator fumes in your tiny brain so you can think properly,huh? such crap!

[s][/s]
you may pretend as if you don't know,pahaps, you know you only want to confirm. Never try more aliens will surely destroy all of you infact no animal will remain.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
PetroDolla3:
a pathetic goat and a by product of a failed sh1thole grin africa's most impoverished country zoo grin https://www.nairaland.com/2052995/niger-benin-mali-cameroun-morehunger grin

where 90% mudder fuggers survive on less than $2 a day, where food stampedes are regular. even national conference delegates fought over food. grin where eating from the dustbin is a normal fare grin where people get kidnapped for a ransom of a bottle f coke and gala grin poverty sweeping shitland like a hurricane grin

hahahaha what the hell is in this ediot's head? 200 million MUMUs inhabiting a perfect MUMUDOM grin largest economy my azz grin even a baby knows shtnigeria's economy is only "large" on paper grin we all know what the reality is grin fooools paradise! shitnigerian terrorists sh1theads for life! suffering and smiling ratardz grin dung caked apes grin spastic magg0ts grin undernourished, under-educated, unemployable foools grin that is the reality of the shitnigerian situation. so sad cool lipsrsealed grin cry

a country of baby factories grin boko haram, kidnappers and ritualists, pr0stitutes and pimps, criminals and foools grin Jeez, the even eat from the dustbin. is there any place left in the world aside shitnigeria where men fvck underage girls legally? grin

the rapee capital, the incest capital, the kidnap capital of the world grin do people still live in that sh1thole? the place should be demolishe and bombed out of existece! typical retarded shitnigerian magg0ts grin

[s][/s]
where is your sense of civility? you forgot to say happy new year back to me!

ok, i'm not really surprised knowing you lack basic etiquette of civilised association giving your heritage of shoe shiners.

ok, let's get down to business, you said 90 percent of your masters {Nigerians} live below 2 dollars a day.

well Nigeria has the most internet users in all of africa numbering over 55 million active internet users!

there are more than 130 million active GSM subscribers in Nigeria which is the highest number again in africa.

you are a drowning man who picks any cabbage from google in your desperate attempt to make cheap points.

when your president went to Europe to cry for Nigeria's intervention in the economic situation in west africa he knew we have over %75 of the entire economy of the sub-region.

your education is a wrong investment. you ought to be in Nigeria shining shoes like your forebears. that way, when i say ''jump'' you will say ''how high''.

with the dwindling oil price, the economy still grows at %5 annually. that is a diversified economy, son.
now do not interrupt my new year refreshments any more. i have sacrificed enogh to boost your depleting ego already.

now runaway and play with Mali and Burkinafaso for those are your play mates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Net Worth And Properties / Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next / PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.