Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site (4330 Views)

Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng / The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? / How To Design A Site That Can Accept Scratch Cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site by richtank: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2014
You can try https://simplepay.ng SimplePay. They accept local and international cards. Have for more than 2 years.
Re: I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site by yomalex(m): 5:40am On Apr 12, 2015
lojik:
You can get a business account on VoguePay without a CAC certificat. Voguepay accepts Utility bill, National ID card, International passport e.t.c if you dont have a C.A.C certificate.
Hello is this option still available?
Re: I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site by lojik(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
yomalex:
Hello is this option still available?
Yes sir.
This option is still available.
Re: I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site by BizKonsult(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Vinshu:
Everything and everybody in Nigeria is a fraud!

lhpay.net is a fraud
voguepay is also a fraud

I advice you use 2checkout.com or you use PayPal. Dont ever use anything in Nigeria. All the Nigerian things and people are fraudulent. Even you are not genuine.

2checkout is the best processor for your website or use neteller.
voguepay isnt fraud. . been using them for a while now. . www.freebulksms.padisoft.org
http.//padisoft.org. . . . if uv not tried it dont conclude.. .. Learn to justify ur point the right way, ofcourse they might not go like every other,truth is alot is wrng in monetary policy in nigeria. . start from CBN itself. .
Re: I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site by sketcherJ(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Nuralaexy:
Hmmm...

Similar to what i experienced with them (voguepay). But i later got it solved in a simpler way by calling their support line.

If you are still having issues with getting the CAC certificate, why not go with the other option of verification by providing either of the cards, utility bill and subermerchant form with #2000 and get your business verified. That is what I did to get mine.

And your customer don't need to register on voguepay before making payments to you. Their customer care service is awesomely good.

hi bro, I have a question please, if I run a personal account on vogue pay, must my customers sign up on voguepay before they can pay Me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Is The Most Popular African Language - Jimmy Wales / How To Integrate "Payment With Airtime" Feature Into Your Web Applications. / Internet Censorship In Nigeria - Nairaland Is Endangered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.