Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul (3100 Views)

Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul / Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) / Photos: Chika Ike Moves Into Multi Million Naira Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by omanifrank(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by englishmart(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
The photos I've seen are okay for me. No need visiting that your website for more photos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by englishmart(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
All of those and more she can achieve in nigeria.

Sheraton hotel is good to go.
Silver bird good too.

Why going to turkey and Dubai to hunt for fishes you can get at your backyard?

Mtscheew. Cheap publicity stunt. I wonder what she stands to gain.

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by Dyt(f): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Did she go alone ?

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by Godmother(f): 4:53am On Oct 26, 2014
englishmart:

Silver bird good too.

Because leaving the shores of your country makes you enlightened and know more about the world. Its not everytime you go to Silverbird now, haba

5 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 26, 2014
This girl is what i call a confam showoff undecided
2014 stats:
Chika movies:1
Chika showoff:27

4 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by qadeerkug(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2014
Dyt:
Did she go alone ?
i dnt tink so ma cheesy
Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2014
Dyt:
Did she go alone ?
No! she go wit cameraman.

5 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by scobaba: 6:30am On Oct 26, 2014
englishmart:

Silver bird good too.

Na. Small pikin dey worry. You.
I. See. Am. Say u. Either. Neva finish. School, or u neva. Jam. Dat. money. Spinning job.

I. Pray the cash comes, you go like tour Gaza sef.

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by amakufrancis(m): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2014
who dy sponsor des babe naw?
Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by goldfish80(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2014
amakufrancis:
who dy sponsor des babe naw?
One molue bus conductor in Bariga.
Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by Dreyl(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2014
Dyt:
Did she go alone ?
nah! She went with David mark..cool
Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2014
Dyt:
Did she go alone ?
no she went with the holy trinity
Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2014
Hian!

Still Mark?
Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by priscaoge(f): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
englishmart:

Silver bird good too.

Haba take it easy naaa. There's Nothing wrong with her trip. Many people choose different cities for their vacation. Those abroad come here for vacation,so What's d big deal? Must She live and die in Nigeria because She's a Nigerian? And about getting everything She need here in Nigeria, that's a LIE!
Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by amakufrancis(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
goldfish80:

One molue bus conductor in Bariga.
are u related to d molue bus conductor?
Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by priscaoge(f): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dyt:
Did she go alone ?

She went with her manager. See her here!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by EmmyBoy2(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Adikam:
No! she go wit cameraman.
grin ha ha. u cracked me up
Re: Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul by adanduka: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
Why is she always alone?
What a sad way to enjoy life.

(1) (Reply)

Pics:Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Stuns In New Photos / Alicia Keys Sexy And Beautiful As She Prepares For A Date With Swizz Beatz / Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.