Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born (1482 Views)

See How Nigerians Are Killing Their Rice Value Chain / Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching / Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born by hipinnacle: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
It is scintillating to see the youth taking their destiny into their hands and passionate about making worthwhile things happening.

Going back the memory lane, agriculture was at the forefront but today it is no longer enticing because of weak PR n poor documentation. These key attributes made the sector to be at the backlog. It is high time we revived the sector. We are to fill the knowledge gaps; the agropreneur magazine is born.

Join us to promote this lofty vision to revitalize agribusiness in Nigeria and Africa; the only sector that can create massive employment. Nairalanders, give your views and for enquiries on the magazine; give me a call; 08036028454

Note; my team and I have set d ball rolling- it is a monthly publication & two editions are out already. Set to be launched by December this year but copies are out already.

thank you for believing in work of placing agric sector in its rightful place....

Re: Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born by hipinnacle: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
d 2nd edition

Re: Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born by amarawa: 1:25am On Oct 26, 2014
Fantastic, how can one get the magazine in Abuja?
Re: Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born by Tectono: 3:27am On Oct 26, 2014
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tectono Business Review is willing to partner with you in galvanizing the production of subsequent editions of the magazine. Check out our link: http://tectono..com/
Re: Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born by 1stUnique(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Nice one bro.. how do we lay our hands on the magazine?
Re: Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born by hipinnacle: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2014
in a short period copies will b circulated n distributed nationwide. pls house if u are interested in d movement of this publication startup, get in touch with me. dial d number above. together we can create wealth n destroy d shackles of unemployment in NIGERIA. Thanks.
Re: Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born by hipinnacle: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2014
@ tectono. for patnering pls. mail me biz roles @ pinnacle.business89@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born by hipinnacle: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
House, pls what is ur take on this innovation? Do u see it as a welcome development? More opinion, don't just view pls. thank u.
Re: Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
hipinnacle:
House, pls what is ur take on this innovation? Do u see it as a welcome development? More opinion, don't just view pls. thank u.

Good idea.
Add value by giving out good contents with ads (source of revenue) for its sustainability.

Why would i want to get to have your magazine when i have numbers of magazines that have agricultural touch(/info/articles) in them?

Getting a solution to the above potential client question will help you and the business on the long run.
Re: Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born by hipinnacle: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:

Good idea.
Add value by giving out good contents with ads (source of revenue) for its sustainability.

Why would i want to get to have your magazine when i have numbers of magazines that have agricultural touch(/info/articles) in them?

Getting a solution to the above potential client question will help you and the business on the long run.
great. ur ideas ar noted
Re: Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born by darexkey(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2014
Nice work. Value chain system was my final year thesis den nd i did a very intensive work on it. currently am workin on a project dt wl stimulate innovative prodn in agric among d youths by makin use of ICT.
Re: Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born by haftob(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2014
How can I get a copy

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Goose Both Male And Female / Fraud On Nairaland... / Meat And Fish Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.