Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,251 members, 7,867,659 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Pictures Of Abule Egba/iyana Ipaja Covered By Flood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Abule Egba/iyana Ipaja Covered By Flood (3755 Views)

Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics / Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pictures Of Abule Egba/iyana Ipaja Covered By Flood by ba7man(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
oweniwe:

so if a drainage gets blocked at abule egba, it is the duty of the fed govt to come all the way from abuja to clear the drainage?

If a drainage gets blocked somewhere in rumukoro (P.H), Enherhen (warri), ukwoji (awka), lafenwa (abeokuta) and water floods the federal roads there, it is the duty of the fed govt to go clear the drainage?

The senator, house of rep, state assembly rep, local govt chairman, all those environmental task forces... What is their job? To sit down and be eating and drinking their allocations?

Even you, what are your civc duties and obligations as a citizen of Nigeria? If the power substation tranformer cable in your area is vandalized, it is the duty of the fed govt to replace it? Na the fed govt vandalize the cable?

The fed govt builds a road... If a small pothole opens on the road, the fed govt should come all the way from abuja to cover it.... Is it the federal govt that is using that road?

"Who" is the federal govt? Is the federal govt one person? Are there not other roads and infrastructures that are in critical need of attention all over the country? Na one blocked drainage make fed govt come dey mobilize to clear.... If some people throw refuse into and block a canal when lawma comes around every two days to collect refuse, is it the duty of the fed govt to clear the canal??

There are lots of irresponsible people in this country. If a goat poo poo in front of your house, the fed govt should come and clear it.

Am sorry, i think you need to see a doctor. angry
You're the one that needs to be enlightened.

The road was built without drainage.

When the FG can't repair the potholes on it, how will they even think of constructing drainage for the road.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abule Egba/iyana Ipaja Covered By Flood by chamboy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
All FG road in lagos is bad
Re: Pictures Of Abule Egba/iyana Ipaja Covered By Flood by oweniwe(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2016
OAUTemitayo:

PDP Led federal goovernment is a complete failure

Arch1:
Not only Lagosians. Virually all the federal roads in the southwest are in terrible conditions

mrofficial:

Don't mind them. They have forgotten that the FG is irresponsible. A responsible FG would always lookout for things like this on the roads and fix it within a blink of an eye. I'm sure it was the same last year rainy season.
The attitude of the FG has always been 'sit down dey look' with the clueless Oga in charge. Hasn't FERMA seen it?
The local government has its own responsibilities. Why should I carry someone else's problem on my head? Especially on someone that doesn't give a f*uck about me.

seanet02:
Your lame federal government can come to Abule Egba to collect tax but cannot carry out its responsibilities of fixing a road there. You need to see a doctor.

Hello everybody....

I hope you are all enjoying your APC Change... cheesy cheesy

PDP is evil Abi? Within 1 years APC led FG has not initiated & commissioned a single project. They even scattered the economy join angry angry

E Ku igbadun o... Enjoy your change... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Defence Of Diezani Alison-madueke / Why Are Navy And Airforce Officers Not Used As President's ADC? / Ebonyi Newly Appointed Commissioners,portfolios And Their LGA Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.