Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Politically Correct - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Politically Correct (971 Views)

Hilarious Picture: It Is Politically Motivated / Politically Incorrect / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politically Correct by imomoh24(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2006
One day about a month ago, Bill Clinton was looking for a call girl. He found three such ladies in a local lounge---a blonde , a brunette , and a redhead.

To the blonde he said , "I am the president of the united states. How much would it cost me to spend some time with you?" The blonde replied, "Two hundred dollars."

To the brunette he posed the same question , and she replied, "One hundred dollars. "

He then asked the redhead the same question.

The redhead replied, "Mr. President , if you can raise my skirt as high as my taxes, Get my panties as low as my wages, get that thing of yours as hard as the times, Keep it high as the gas prices, keep me warmer than my apartment, and, screw me in private the way you do in public, then believe me Mr. President , it ain't gonna cost you a cent"
Re: Politically Correct by imomoh24(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2006
The first ladies of UK, Russia and France were having a meeting with Lady Hilary Clinton.
The subject of discussion was the penis of their respective spouse.

The first lady of UK says, "It is like a gentle man- it stands up, as soon as I enter the room"

The lady from Russia says, "It is like an army officer- you do not know where he will attack from- front or back, "

The French lady says, "It is like the screen in the auditorium- once the act is performed, it drops down, "

Then Hilary says, "It's like a rumour, it moves from one mouth to another"
Re: Politically Correct by kajad(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2006
;d
Re: Politically Correct by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2009
shocked
Re: Politically Correct by Kunbee: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2009
smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Web Hijacked!? Wow! (most annoying site on the net) / End Of The Pack/ Guest Speaker / Kolomentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.