Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? (6257 Views)

I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / My hubby want me to break my sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by MsJackson: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2014
Is dis normal? I must not pass him front
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by CircleOfWilis: 6:11am On Oct 26, 2014
,?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by nomabeeee(f): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2014
Madam I dnt see dz as an issue oo..u re married to him..its not a crime for ur hubby to be all over u..its a good sign mam..do u knw hw many married women who re dying to hv such kind of affection#just asking#

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by sparklie(f): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2014
Like seriously! U opened a thread for this!!! If the man was beating u now, u'll be screaming domestic violence, now he's being nice and loving u r still complaining abi na asking u dey ask.
How can we women ever be pleased or satisfied
Men, una dey try!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by 299: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2014
This early morning?

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Harmvirus(f): 6:30am On Oct 26, 2014
Hia.. Is this a problem kwa? You are married to him na or would u have preferred if he's all over another lady?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2014
Women don't know what they want since prehistoric time

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by yousee(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2014
OP, are you a learner? grin

On a more serious note, sudden bursts of libido from a partner can be a thing of concern. But since you say it's all good, my dear, enjoy your husband, cos time and growing kids may soon change all that.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by MsJackson: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2014
This is serious my friends. I notice he gets sad whenever i protest or playfully push him away. I try to make it up to him sha. By pulling him back. Dt ok?
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by alexis007(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2014
idiotic op...you dropped an overdose of love-portion in2 d pot the last time you cooked his food....that's why....and you ain't seen nothing...he's gonna strip you unclad in public one of these days and have s.ex with you....

15 Likes

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2014
MsJackson:
This is serious my friends. I notice he gets sad whenever i protest or playfully push him away. I try to make it up to him sha. By pulling him back. Dt ok?
Try to beat him in his own game whenever he is passing grab him too or anytime he wants to go out for something not serious enough stop and demand for sex or anything you can do with him infact na him go first tire

4 Likes

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by MsJackson: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Try to beat him in his own game whenever he is passing grab him too or anytime he wants to go out for something not serious enough stop and demand for sex or anything you can do with him infact na him go first tire
worth trying. Tnx mr.
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by ghost08(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2014
Madam ar u complaining
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by greaterlove(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2014
MsJackson:
Is dis normal? I must not pass him front, he grabs me. God help me if i naked, i must collect, except i beg. He sees my boobs and losts it. Na so so running and dodging we dey do for house. It has not always been this intense, but nowadays i dont understand. Its fun sha, but is it normal? He says i should be happy because most married woman desire such. Its not like am angry, its just dt a woman's emotional make up is quite different from a man's. How una see am? Who is right between we two?

Madam please try everything possible to keep this trend going, do not complain because if he stops you will look back and wish for those days to come back.
He loves you and he is sexually attracted to you, that my dear is very normal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Ammy200: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2014
alexis007:
idiotic op...you dropped an overdose of love-portion in2 d pot the last time you cooked his food....that's why....and you ain't see nothing...he's gonna strip you unclad in public one of these days and have s.ex with you....
op see your life..
fetish binsh cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Abbey2sam(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2014
Women don't what they want since 200BC

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Kimoni: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2014
sparklie:
Like seriously! U opened a thread for this!!! If the man was beating u now, u'll be screaming domestic violence, now he's being nice and loving u r still complaining abi na asking u dey ask.
Men, una dey try!

On the contrary, I wish every thread were like this and not just about violence and cheating that Family Section is notorious for. Besides she said she wasn't angry/complaining right?

OP brought a smile to my face, i wish to read more post like hers.

17 Likes

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by EfemenaXY: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2014
MsJackson:
Is dis normal? I must not pass him front, he grabs me. God help me if i naked, i must collect, except i beg. He sees my boobs and losts it. Na so so running and dodging we dey do for house. It has not always been this intense, but nowadays i dont understand. Its fun sha, but is it normal? He says i should be happy because most married woman desire such. Its not like am angry, its just dt a woman's emotional make up is quite different from a man's. How una see am? Who is right between we two?

Hello MsJackson.

Question is, how do you feel when having sex with your hubby?

Do you climax? Do you still feel any pains during intercourse?

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by xynerise: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2014
I don't get it
We should advise you on how to stop him?
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by olaeffect(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2014
Enjoy it while it last.

He is just happy and full of life at the moment, when the cares of life catch up with him, you will see changes.

Some men are like that because they are contented with what they have (a woman after their own heart).

Enjoy it while it last grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by sparklie(f): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2014
Kimoni:

On the contrary, I wish every thread were like this and not just about violence and cheating that Family Section is notorious for. Besides she said she wasn't angry/complaining right?

OP brought a smile to my face, i wish to read more post like hers.

I'm not saying that what her husband is doing isn't a good thing o but it sounds like she's complaining. Like she's asking if it's normal. He's her husband and he has every right to love her and show her love. But she's d one making it feel like it's abnormal. Isn't that how marriage is supposed to be? Lovey-dovey, cuddly-cuddly!

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Dreyl(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2014
MsJackson:
if he didn't touch you,you will still be the one complaining that your husband refused sex with you.nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Sanguine(f): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2014
If he does not get all over you, who will? Your pastor Smh!

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by bennyrazz: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2014
attention seeking woman
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by rattlesnake(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2014
MsJackson:
emotional rabies

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by orbis(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2014
Madam, men do that when they obsessed with their wife and love her to bits . It shows how much they cherish her and are glad they finally have her forever. Please don't complain about this to him because I bet you it will kill the love. Enjoy it while it lasts...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by tmtech: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2014
sparklie:

I'm not saying that what her husband is doing isn't a good thing o but it sounds like she's complaining. Like she's asking if it's normal. He's her husband and he has every right to love her and show her love. But she's d one making it feel like it's abnormal. Isn't that how marriage is supposed to be? Lovey-dovey, cuddly-cuddly!
Too much of everything is not good....the fact hat she is married to the man doesn't make her a sex obj.. Women are somewhat complex (psycologically)... For men, once you av an erection, you are good to go..but ladies, it may take abit more to get them to cloud 9... Not just grabbing, penetrating and c*mming...... Op, jst try to make him understand ur body chemistry and try initial it too whenever u are turned on, by that..... U are jst gonna keep smiling and ASK FOR MORE.... Peace

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by breathless(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
sparklie:
Men, una dey try!

Thank u ma. Na by God's grace.
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by bishopjoe02(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
hahahagahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
chaii why are you complaining my husband is always all over me and i am always pleased and happy oo.Infact let him know you like him to be all over you anytime anyday.#you should be happy ooo abeg not all married men love bleepin their wives evetytme because they find them not attractive anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
The bible says a foolish woman destroys her own home with her own hands.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by beeevan: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
What's the problem here? Nawaoooh for youoo shocked, i thought grabbing and yanking ( wen kids no dey lookooo)at will is normal in a healthy marriage undecided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Killing Their American Nurses Wives. / Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion / Is It Advisable For Boys To Be In Boarding Secondary Schools,please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.