Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Gov. Chuibike Amaechi's Youth Empowerment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Chuibike Amaechi's Youth Empowerment (524 Views)

Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Okorocha Launches Youth Empowerment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Chuibike Amaechi's Youth Empowerment by dmediator555(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2014
Gov. Chuibike Amaechi's Youth Empowerment -
By Steven L. Jaja
65, 000 youths turned up for the APC mega rally
in Port Harcourt and were paid N3, 500 each. My
cousin collected too. Do the multiplication.
Amaechi is still owing 2012 Corp members their
allowee.
Amaechi is yet to pay the 13, 000 teachers he
hired their salaries after many months of working
for the state.
Amaechi is now the ATM of APC.
My state is bleeding courtesy of Amaechi but he
won't go unpunished. Its obvious most people came there due to the high level of poverty and not because they actually love APC .
Fellow Nigerians, if PDP or APC organizes and pay
you, pls happily collect it and vote for your
conscience during the election

(1) (Reply)

‘I Want To Industrialise Imo State’ - Guber Aspirant / BREAKING; Nigeria Government Must Act. / Gov. Akpabio To Open Akwa Ibom’s Olympic-sized Stadium Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.