Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady (75250 Views)

Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by ogbronx(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2014
hyfr:
you must be a very big fool to call GEJ a clown.. APC fagot
Irredeemable fool you are. We know ur category. Just so that I may ask, what are the qualities you have seen in gej that doesn't depict clownishness?
FYI, I wasn't an apc person but it has dawned on me and many of ur old gej asslickers that pdp has no good plans for Nigeria. The cry for change is now a force that PDP and your clownish, thieving and incompetent president is very afraid of.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by pfrank: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2014
Please don't insult people on this media if you don't have anything meanful to said you keep silent ok, please be mindful of what you say.
How will you say dat =
these are the pple some irredeemable fools want in Aso villa to preside over the affairs of 170million pple? [/quote]

Always hv a thought befor you write any comment there ok
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2014
lyntiffany:
your right smiley
PM sent pls reply
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by eligibility: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2014
I think every reasonable nairaland users can now understand why a man of substance must be chosen to lead a nation of over 160 million population . Its so unfortunate that we have the calibre of PEJ as our first lady.
COME 2015 ,Every conscious electorates will prefer the most discipline ex-military general to govern this blessed nation once again.
General Muhammad Buhari is the panacea to our lacunae.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by lyntiffany(f): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2014
barcanista:
PM sent pls reply
just did check your mailbox.
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by stanisbaratheon: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2014
it's unheard of that the wife of a president steps out of a plane before the president...chai
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by crackhouse(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2014
egift:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dmGptZOLlKE/TnoGTTOxu9I/AAAAAAAAHdc/79j87SykY0k/s1600/317686_262619067106257_100000744970073_831138_2137002425_n.jpg[/img]

Is she the President? Stepping out first receiving the welcoming delegation - while the "first gentleman" is still on the plane.
she wants to take over since the husband is not active.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by emmykk(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2014
Capital of Delta state is asaba courtesy of Maryam Babagida.

So those of you ranting about her,is she not a PDP member?

So if she can lobby the president than any of the PDP members is it her fault.

Gej till 2019 is you doubt lets stake 20k

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by pring: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2014
frank442:
Can someone close to gej tell him that his time is up.

He has nothing to offer nigerians and nigeria

Olodo surounded. With ole

Seconed. U cant give out what u dont have.
GEJ is simply dumb n clueless
We are on a long thing with this PDP.
lets us try some other set of people.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Jabioro: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2014
Na now una dey wake up,The woman is the president..PEJ. While Jona is camourflage..if she like let her summon all d ministers and national assembly excos..afi ago keyin aparo ohun oju wa loju ri..
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by brixton: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2014
barcanista:
The differÉnce is that one was meeting delegates b4 her husband, while the others were obviously greeted by their aides.

Delegates or you mean Nigerian officials welcoming the president and wife?

Politics everywhere!!!
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Akell(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2014
Henpecked husband

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2014
What a dumb combo! Slow/crude!
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2014
lyntiffany:
just did check your mailbox.
mail duly replied. Check check...and respond dear
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Chubhie: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2014
Lordlexyy:
You definitely captured the whole scenerio. Left for Mr. President, the presidency is a distraction and disturbance to his quiet life style. I pray God help Mr. President. Those sycophants and power hungry people benefitting immensely, his wife with all due respect included, are responsible to ensure that Mr. President re contest by all means for their selfish interest. We ought to be praying for him, for the cabals around him have proven too powerful for him and are devouring him to pieces.
He should have at least come in contact with how Politics was played in the Roman empire laced with treachery and guile asss licking from his undergraduate days to PHD save, he's inherently weak. I love Mr President and had faith he was gonna learn the ropes fast.Our prayers? The gods can not do for man what he can do for himself. We will technically do GEJ a coded favour by voting him out come 2015 so he can lead his life without pretending while in his natural habitat with home grown weeds, freshly tapped palm wine, smoked fish with PEJ to show him love in a language only they both understand.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by theGuest: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2014
Chubhie:
PEJ is the force behind GEJ. She was the one that brought GEJ into the murky waters of grassland politics and luck shore on her husband who came unprepared. GEJ never asked for all this cos all he ever wished for was some quite life in the creeks where he can smoke weed and eat fresh fish in peace of nature. PEJ initialized the moves and the masses practically begged GEJ to lead them. Look at GEJ body language-he doesn't want all this! But his wife wants more with some few masses who benefits as long as their man sits on the throne. Let's all unite and give leadership to passionate people like oby, dora-may her soul continue to rest in peace and finally Buhari.

grin grin cheesy With your description, I practically saw GEJ in that picture . . . bare chested, with different shoes on a shoe rack, under a bamboo tree, and of cos, the Fedora hat!
Something tells me that might be the FrontPage picture of a national newspaper about this time next year!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2014
If una like talk from now till kingdom come Dame PEJ no just send una o
Abi wetin concern agbero wit overload?
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Lordlexyy: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
really ? the kidnapping made nigerians look like savages ? in whose eyes ? the eyes of those who drop bombs on people in foreign countries ? rape their women and steal all their resources ? these are the people who we look like savages in front of ? i think you need to get over your inferiority complex. i think, and a million people overseas will back me up, it made buhari look like a badass and it raised our profile in international circles that we could pull of this type of operation. CIA and KGB agents pull off this type of thing all the time. people respect them for these type of covert operations. these are things of which movies are made. but in your own inferiority complex eyes it made us look like savages lwtmb tongue
You dispense energy educating that bigot. CIA and FIB have been hail severally for carrying out such smooth operation. You don't expect uninformed tribalist like her to understand your reasoning, do you?

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by sukkot: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2014
Lordlexyy:
You dispense energy educating that bigot. CIA and FIB have been hail severally for carrying out such smooth operation. You don't expect uninformed tribalist like her to understand your reasoning, do you?
i have to admit i was quite shocked at her reasoning of the whole situation, and then saying we should take the west to the world court when the west is the world court. as if they would prosecute themselves. george bush still walking around after all his war crimes while all african leaders like taylor and gbabgo have been dragged to the world court and thrown in jail.
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by excelabbey(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2014
Vig86:
Enemy's handwriting is all I see here. No matter what, GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by rabzy01: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2014
These hate agaist mama pej you are sharing on nairaland; there is god oooo
cool
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Omimah: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
GuyFawkes:

I'll gladly volunteer to be the executioner when they face the guillotine grin
The guillotine will start in 2015 when GEJ will be voted out.
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by rabzy01: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
GEJ and PEJ till 3030

But fortunately......

tongue

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Lordlexyy: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
Chubhie:
He should have at least come in contact with how Politics was played in the Roman empire laced with treachery and guile asss licking from his undergraduate days to PHD save, he's inherently weak. I love Mr President and had faith he was gonna learn the ropes fast.Our prayers? The gods can not do for man what he can do for himself. We will technically do GEJ a coded favour by voting him out come 2015 so he can lead his life without pretending while in his natural habitat with home grown weeds, freshly tapped palm wine, smoked fish with PEJ to show him love in a language only they both understand.
Even at that, i don't like the idea of Mr. President being portrayed as a weed smoker. His major flaw was to surround himself with crook of advisers mostly from the s/south who sees his tenure as an opportunity to loot back whatever they may have missed before. The idea of development and nation building is obviously not in their plans and the President knows that quite well.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by emmatok(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Caseless:
it is even worst to know that the so called firstlady who's claiming to be smarter than our president is adjudged by many to be a 'semi-illiterate'. Who then do we have in president, if pej is smarter than gej?
*in wike's voice* 'I shedded tears for Nigeria.'

LOL
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by anonimi: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
egift:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dmGptZOLlKE/TnoGTTOxu9I/AAAAAAAAHdc/79j87SykY0k/s1600/317686_262619067106257_100000744970073_831138_2137002425_n.jpg[/img]

Is she the President? Stepping out first receiving the welcoming delegation - while the "first gentleman" is still on the plane.

As it was with Yar'Adua

so it is now with MaDame Jesus of Okrika.
Wonder when she will be divorced from the man seeing as she be liability on many fronts. It seems our Nigerian men nor get liver for that kind thing after all our gra gra.
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by SexyRihanna(f): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
terrimatix:
Because you are all p**sy.
is that ur smelling girlfriend
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by bayulala(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Confirming what Gov.Rotimi said during the commissioning at the college of education some days back."she wanted him to give her Rivers people money"
Being a per.sec in Bayelsa state civil service same time a first lady.isn't she a ghost worker?So what's the government preaching. Deris God ooooo
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by ba7man(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
anonimi:

As it was with Yar'Adua

so it is now with MaDame Jesus of Okrika.
Wonder when she will be divorced from the man seeing as she be liability on many fronts. It seems our Nigerian men nor get liver for that kind thing after all our gra gra.
What is wrong is wrong!!!!

The fact that you defend it reduces your credibility. angry
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Lordlexyy: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
i have to admit i was quite shocked at her reasoning of the whole situation, and then saying we should take the west to the world court when the west is the world court. as if they would prosecute themselves. george bush still walking around after all his war crimes while all african leaders like taylor and gbabgo have been dragged to the world court and thrown in jail.
She obviously spew that trash out of hatred for the General. An operation that even the west her lord will hail, she's here making biase rhetoric. Trust me, she will avoid this thread like a plague after being busted.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by EACBLAZE: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
PEJ = high class Dumebi thats all
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Chubhie: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
theGuest:

grin grin cheesy With your description, I practically saw GEJ in the picture . . . bare chested, with different shoes on a shoe rack, under a bamboo tree, and of cos, the Fedora hat!
Something tells me that might be the FrontPage picture of a national newspaper sometimes this time next year!
Apt. His mindset in such moments is best imagined than said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times / Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.