Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video (12348 Views)

First Impression And Unboxing Of The Boom J8 / Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression / Unboxing And Review - Elephone G5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by BetaTechnicians: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2014
Our attention was drawn to the innjoo powerbank due to the stated price and it's corresponding 10000mAh capacity so We decided to get a unit and check out how true it is.We placed the order for the powerbank at around 11pm on 20th October, We got a call confirming the order from jumia in the morning of the next day, got a notification for delivery on 22nd October and the powerbank was delivered same day.

Specifications.
Model No. E1
Output ...5V/2A
Input ....5V/1A
Capacity ...10000mAh lithium battery

BOX CONTENTS
1 E1 10000mAh powerbank
1 micro usb cable
1 warranty card
1 user/description manual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVFnniuu0uY&feature=youtu.be

We received a silver unit. After the unboxing, We checked the battery level and the indicator lighted up 3 bars so We started charging with a 5v 1A charger and the status bar started blinking from the third bar. That took like over 3 hours, then the 4th bar (which is the last bar) started charging and continued for over 11 hours which brings the total charging time to over 15 hours and it never stopped till this post is being made. guess the last bar does not have a charging limit? or is our unit defective? and this goes contrary to the 'About 10 hours' charging time stated by innjoo in the powerbank specifications.

Though We have not verified the capacity of the battery but we would like to make a few comments about the design.
**There should have been a designated output port for 5V/1A instead of just the singular 5V/2A, not all devices would be comfortable with such 'overfeeding' of current.
**The design of the powerbank feels classy with the mix of plastic and metallic casing especially with the silver colour.
**Regarding the weight, it is not a pocket-friendly weight so you may want to have a rethink before dropping it in your pocket, this is expected considering the battery it is said to contain.
**The overall design is well above average for the price and we really hope it lives up to same or better expectation when we test the performance.

...it can only get better!

***update on battery capacity and charging capability has been posted below***

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by luvlyoracle(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2014
Following
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by henry007(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2014
how much was it including delivery costs ?
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by luvlyoracle(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2014
BetaTechnicians:
Our attention was drawn to the innjoo powerbank due to the stated price and it's corresponding 10000mAh capacity so We decided to get a unit and check out how true it is.We placed the order for the powerbank at around 11pm on 20th October, We got a call confirming the order from jumia in the morning of the next day, got a notification for delivery on 22nd October and the powerbank was delivered same day.

Specifications.
Model No. E1
Output ...5V/2A
Input ....5V/1A

BOX CONTENTS
1 E1 10000mAh powerbank
1 micro usb cable
1 warranty card

We received a silver unit. After the unboxing, We checked the battery level and the indicator lighted up 3 bars so We started charging with a 5v 1A charger and the status bar started blinking from the third bar. That took like over 3 hours, then the 4th bar (which is the last bar) started charging and continued for over 11 hours which brings the total charging time to over 15 hours and it never stopped till this post is being made. guess the last bar does not have a charging limit? or is our unit defective? and this goes contrary to the 'About 10 hours' charging time stated by innjoo in the powerbank specifications.

Though We have not verified the capacity of the battery but we would like to make a few comments about the design.
**There should have been a designated output port for 5V/1A instead of just the singular 5V/2A, not all devices would be comfortable with such 'overfeeding' of current.
**The design of the powerbank feels classy with the mix of plastic and metallic casing especially with the silver colour.
**Regarding the weight, it is not a pocket-friendly weight so you may want to have a rethink before dropping it in your pocket, this is expected considering the battery it is said to contain.
**The overall design is well above average for the price and we really hope it lives up to same or better expectation when we test the performance.

Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by BetaTechnicians: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
henry007:
how much was it including delivery costs ?
N2,449 (cost + delivery within Lagos mainland).
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
This is the best power bank currently in market. 100% value for money.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by luvlyoracle(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lordjoey:
have you used it?
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by slinkman(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
BetaTechnicians:

N2,449 (cost + delivery within Lagos mainland).
please i am not in lagos, i tried ordering for it and i was charged a ridiculous high sum of 8000naira totally. please is their anyway i can get it without having to pay that high?
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by BetaTechnicians: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
slinkman:
please i am not in lagos, i tried ordering for it and i was charged a ridiculous high sum of 8000naira totally. please is their anyway i can get it without having to pay that high?
Here's a cheaper option, order for it to be delivered to a friend in Lagos, then have the person send it to you via public transport.
I believe Jumia also have a pick up point in Ibadan if that's closer to you?
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by slinkman(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
BetaTechnicians:

Here's a cheaper option, order for it to be delivered to a friend in Lagos, then have the person send it to you via public transport.
I believe Jumia also have a pick up point in Ibadan if that's closer to you?
give me your number, want to order through you and have you help deliver it to me.
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by kelvinnn(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
i nid *htc one m8* i dont hv money... but i want to swap with 3 brand new phones... 1.brand new white galaxy star
2. brand nokia lumia 520
3. brand new bb bold3 all in pack.
if u are in Lagos whatsapp me: 08075753750
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by macklef(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lordjoey:
That uses 15hrs to charge?
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by luvlyoracle(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
slinkman:
Where are you?
I ordered 5pcs.
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by ifex370(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
luvlyoracle:
Where are you?
I ordered 5pcs.

I need about 4 piece's, I'm in Enugu
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by luvlyoracle(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
ifex370:

I need about 4 piece's, I'm in Enugu
can you contact me?
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by aadetoyin(f): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
shocked. U bought 10000mah at 2449 and u sincerely expect it to work well. The first power bank I bought was 2000 and I didn't enjoy it for even a month. If u have enuf money just go to slot or huntella to get good power banks. Am presently using one called power vault from slot and its working well.

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by luvlyoracle(m): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
BetaTechnicians:

Specifications.
Model No. E1
Output ...5V/2A
Input ....5V/1A

BOX CONTENTS
1 E1 10000mAh powerbank
1 micro usb cable
1 warranty card

bro we are waiting for the charging review oo
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by BetaTechnicians: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
[size=14pt]BATTERY CAPACITY AND CHARGING CAPABILITY REVIEW[/size]

As said earlier, the innjoo powerbank's fourth bar never stopped blinking even after over 17 hours of charging so we got bored of waiting and decided to stop the charging and put the powerbank to test.
The powerbank could not charge our blackberry curve 4, blackberry Torch 1 and blackberry Curve 7 as seen in the screenshots below, but it was able to charge a blackberry Z10 and a blackberry javelin.

Regarding the battery's capacity, we can attest to the fact that it is as stated in the specification because the innjoo powerbank was ableto charge a Gionee M2 phone (with a battery of 4200mAh capacity) from 6% battery level to 98% battery level and the battery bar dropped from four bars to two bars, then without recharging, it also charged a blackberry Javelin from 0% battery level to 100% battery level and had just a bar left and this was used to charge a Gionee M2 phone again for a 25% batttery increment and the last bar was still alive before we decided to charge the powerbank. The amount of time to recharge it a second time may be relayed later.
Our summation, as regards battery capacity, the innjoo powerbank lived up to expectation, but it is disappointing when ut comes to the area of 'universality' because of it's 'selective charging' of phones and we believe this is a minus for the powerbank because majority of the powerbank shoppers are largely from the blackberry section. Though our technical staff have decided to look into the reason behind the 'selective charging', we believe innjoo know best what the cause for that is, or did they not subject the powerbank to extensive testing with different brands before pushing out to the market and making the 'universal claim'?

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by BetaTechnicians: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
luvlyoracle:
bro we are waiting for the charging review oo
posted... sorry for the delay, thanks for waiting smiley
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by BetaTechnicians: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
slinkman:
give me your number, want to order through you and have you help deliver it to me.
have you been able to make the order?
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by luvlyoracle(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
BetaTechnicians:

Nice review.
But the problem of its inability to charge blackberry is from the phone not the power bank.
I tried using my xiaomi power bank to charge a bold 2 but also gave me the same message.Anyway its none of my business,patiently waiting for mine.
Some people also said if you change the cable, it would charge it.

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by luvlyoracle(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
BetaTechnicians:

Were the phones on when you were charging them?
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by mayorall(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2014
mouth watering reviews of mayor source power bank.

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-capacity

Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by mrbillz(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2014
How can I get it? I'm in Lagos, where is ur outlet on Lagos so I could come pick up one tomorrow...
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by BetaTechnicians: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
luvlyoracle:
Nice review.
But the problem of its inability to charge blackberry is from the phone not the power bank.
I tried using my xiaomi power bank to charge a bold 2 but also gave me the same message.Anyway its none of my business,patiently waiting for mine.
Some people also said if you change the cable, it would charge it.

it's inability to charge the blackberry phones were definitely from the powerbank and not as a result of the cable.
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by BetaTechnicians: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
luvlyoracle:
Were the phones on when you were charging them?
Gionee M2 was switched off while charging but the blackberry javelin was initially switched off but was switched on few minutes later.
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by BetaTechnicians: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
aadetoyin:
shocked. U bought 10000mah at 2449 and u sincerely expect it to work well. The first power bank I bought was 2000 and I didn't enjoy it for even a month. If u have enuf money just go to slot or huntella to get good power banks. Am presently using one called power vault from slot and its working well.

if apple sold iphone 6 for N50,000 would you expect it to malfunction?
I believe innjoo is in Nigeria to make a statement and they should be able to make good statements by living up to their specifications.

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by luvlyoracle(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
BetaTechnicians:

if apple sold iphone 6 for N50,000 would you expect it to malfunction?
I believe innjoo is in Nigeria to make a statement and they should be able to make good statements by living up to their specifications.
Word.
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by opiaoku: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
kelvinnn:
i nid *htc one m8* i dont hv money... but i want to swap with 3 brand new phones... 1.brand new white galaxy star
2. brand nokia lumia 520
3. brand new bb bold3 all in pack.
if u are in Lagos whatsapp me: 08075753750

you dey mad grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by tex25: 1:22am On Oct 31, 2014
BetaTechnicians:

17hours is way too long to charge a 10,000mah pb, dnt u think its the kind of cable u using to charge??
Why dnt u try charging with a diff cable (a confirm one)

regards
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by luvlyoracle(m): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2014
tex25:

17hours is way too long to charge a 10,000mah pb, dnt u think its the kind of cable u using to charge??

regards
true.
Re: Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video by BetaTechnicians: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
tex25:

regards
with all due respect, it is not a cable issue...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? / Infinix Hot S X521 Discussion Arena / TECNO Mobile To Release 3 New Devices With Oreo 8.1 Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.