Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Amaechi: If Jonathan Is My Brother? Then....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: If Jonathan Is My Brother? Then....... (542 Views)

‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah / Wike Dares Amaechi: If You Talk, I’ll Talk Too / Dickson To Amaechi:“If You Want To Be Leader Of Opposition, Go To Opposition” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi: If Jonathan Is My Brother? Then....... by Profsammie(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
If Jonathan Is My Brother, Let Him Point One Project He Has Done In Rivers State- Gov. Amaechi “They tell you that you should not vote for these people, becausethey are Hausa people, they are Muslims, but the refinery in Rivers State was built and commissioned by Tafawa Balewa, he is a northerner. Shehu Shagari started NAFCON, Ibrahim Babangida commissioned it. IBB started the Eleme Petrochemical Company, Sani Abacha completed it. They are all northerners; they are all Muslims. NLNG was started and completed by Abacha and he is a northerner and a Muslim. Bonny NLNG, NDDC, Niger Delta Ministry were established by northerners.“In fact, when Yar’Adua was alive, Niger Delta Ministry was working, Now it is only one item: East-West Road, and they say he (President Jonathan) is our brother. He is not my brother. My brother is the man who delivers on his services for me. If the President says he is our brother, let him call one project (his administration has embarked upon in Rivers State).”
Gov Rotimi Amaechi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku May Collect ₦1 As Salary If Elected As Nigeria's President. / I Am The Change Lagos Needs – Williams, PDP Guber Aspirant / Atiku Accuses Jonathan Of Running Government Of ‘clientelism’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.