Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Sunset At Noon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sunset At Noon (2111 Views)

Just Befoe Noon / Sunset At Dawn / Story: Night Time At Noon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunset At Noon by bishopofsoul(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
I HAVE BEEN IN THIS WEBSITE FOR SOME DAYS AND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WRITE UP A SENSENATIONAL LOVE STORIES...BUT NOW THIS IS ANOTHER DIMENSION OF A STORY IN WHICH YOU LOVE SO MUCH...TITLED:SUNSET AT NOON......STAY GLUE.
Re: Sunset At Noon by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
bishopofsoul:
I HAVE BEEN IN THIS WEBSITE FOR SOME DAYS AND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WRITE UP A SENSENATIONAL LOVE STORIES...BUT NOW THIS IS ANOTHER DIMENSION OF A STORY IN WHICH YOU LOVE SO MUCH...TITLED:SUNSET AT NOON......STAY GLUE.
following
Re: Sunset At Noon by Aipete2(f): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Let's go there
Re: Sunset At Noon by bishopofsoul(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
I am a guy with a wealthy family,relatives,everyone of my family are very rich,kind and easy-going.
Bt i was the the only bone in their meat,although my father was rich,wealthy,get all what wanted bt all this things no satify me.

Before i move forward to go forward,i will like to introduce myself..I am john bush,i was the 5th born of the famiky which happens to be the last born,i was the most troublesome,cruel,wicked and the qualities of the money is not in me at all

My dad complained always about me,because i was his heir,the only male child in the family...my dad will always say..JOHN,YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE ENTIRE HUMANITY...all this words don`t have any impart in my life.

I just feel like my father own all thing i can do and on do..All my wahala n my disgraceful action led my dad to send me abroad....Spain to be precised...

Sending me to spain,they thought would do me good but not knowing it is the worst steps taking.On getting spain,@madrid...i behaved like a good guy for a week but i started smoking,drinking ,loitering all the streets in madrid...

I wasnt attending class,....

Tbc
Re: Sunset At Noon by bishopofsoul(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
My life turned down ward in the campus..living large and in a wayward lifestyle...i became to womanize at the age of 18,yes!....i dont commit immorality with ladies bt women.

My passion for bad things introduced me to alcohol,smoking and all bad thing you can think of

its another december i said to myself,time for the winter holiday i have to travel back to Nigeria
I thought on how to cover up myself at home so that my parents won`t know what i am up to in school...

If i haven`t tell u before,my dad is a founder of a church thats He is a GENERAL OVERSEER....On arriving to the country i didn`t know how my parents know what i was doing oversea,

My father talked to me and abused me that which kind of a child did i want to be

SAMUEL,IS THIS WHAT I TRAINED YOU TO BE?this what my father whats saying all through...But all this words didnt change anything,this make me to vow within me that i will never change....

WATCH OUT PLS
Re: Sunset At Noon by PrincessB1(f): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Following
Re: Sunset At Noon by bishopofsoul(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
I never know he was trying to tell me that i am not going to london again...Although my dad is pastor,indeed a general overseer,i was the only chd acting contrary to his orders..

Time of going to london was at hand but i didn`t hear anything about the plan of travelling abroad instead,it was sending me to a public institution in Nigeria,
I pretended that i didn`t hear anything of such,and i didn`t ask him either...
Re: Sunset At Noon by bishopofsoul(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Plans were concluded and i was admitted into one of the best institution in Nigeria..obafemi Awolowo university...My first few weeks in school was so strange because i wasn`t that use to all this Nigerian thing...

Una no c dis boi,e be lyk say e just dey arrive from london oo,abi una no c it`s blinking shoes..
This was what some guys beside me are saying but i don`t ready understand what they are saying...I said to myself..how could people be speaking in tongues without praying i said loudly..

There is a lady who was in same class with me,she is tall,dark in complexion and she is having a round shaped face..Her behaviour in class is the best,she is decent,diligent,hardworking and beautiful.

I have been looking for a way to speak to her even to exchange only greetings but i wasn`t able to do it because i am a little bit shy and don`t really know how to get a Nigerian lady..
Because if it in London,it`s a little bit easier,is just that i will invite her for a dinner and thats it but here in Nigeria many process is to be put in place.

And Nigerian ladies are sometimes having this proud nature,they can even abuse,ignored you because you move closer to them,talkless of expressing your feelings to her...According to a nigerian movie i watched,you may even receive a very sharp slap from the lady all because you tell her about LOVE.

It reminds me the first yoruba movie i watched when i arrived from london,which was produced by this brillant actor(ODUNLADE ADEKOLA)where he express his feelings to a lady and she shouted theif on him and he got caught by the police...NIGERIA AND HER PRINCIPLES

This all i put to consideration that resisted me from interacting with this lady,although i didn`t know her name yet and I am taking my time,so that things will work well
Re: Sunset At Noon by bishopofsoul(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2015
I am waiting for when a good chance with present itself..finally a day cmae that presented me the chance to speak to her..
I came to class around 9pm and i was so surprised when i saw this lady alone in class sleeping..she placed her head on the desk,she must have been sick i thought..
My mind was busy throughout telling me i should move closer to her but on the other side i was so scared also..

Not long her phone rang,despite the loudness of the intensity of her phone,she didn`t wake,so i guess she is so much tired,i saw a note and an handout in front of her.

So i calm down,i sat some steps from her,i was quick to noticed that he is feeling shivery..I move to her a placed my hands on her, she is cold..
What can i do? I asked myself..I OFF the pullover i wore and i cover her with it and i walked away..

The next morning was sunday,so i went to class to pick my pullover if she has dropped it there after she wakes but i was more than dismay when i saw still sleeping in the class..

I have no choice than to wake her,i strecthed my hands and tap her,so she responded to my hand and she wakes..
Hmmn,morning,I saw you have being sleeping since last night and i was even more surprised to see you again this morning still sleeping thats why i wake you up because i care..

Thank you so much was the word that emanates from her mouth after my narration.So i proceeded my asking her why are you sleeping in class?

I`m sorry,i didn`t even know why i slept off,i remembered i came to class and i slept,i don`t even know the person who cover my with this...she concluded.Ehya,i am the one who covers you with it when i felt you are shivery..

I checked the time,it`s 8a.m,i have to visit my fellowship,so i told her,can we talk some other time...she responded yes and she said less i forget,what is your name?i told her and she told me her name is IYANUOLUWA.

Nice name i said and exchange numbers with her and i walk away.Her eyes was following as i walk away...

yea, i said..I AM ON TOP OF THE WORLD....Iyanuoluwa,what a nice name i thought...

.T.B.C.
Re: Sunset At Noon by bishopofsoul(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2015
Wishing everyone and my followers best of 2015....keeping following and commenting...
Re: Sunset At Noon by bishopofsoul(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2015
bishopofsoul:
Wishing everyone and my followers best of 2015....keeping following and commenting...
constructive criticism is highly welcome.
Re: Sunset At Noon by Komzzy1(f): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nice story but the errors are much.still,kudos
Re: Sunset At Noon by bishopofsoul(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Komzzy1:
Nice story but the errors are much.still,kudos
thanks my lady..keep it coming and keep following..gonna improve...
Re: Sunset At Noon by bishopofsoul(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
I wasn`t myself in church throughout the fellowship service,my mind was on the earlier interaction between Iyanuoluwa and I..

I was so engulfed in this thought that i didn`t notice all the congregation are instructed to stand on their feet..I was the only one sitting in the church looking innocently like the lamb that was loosed during Jesus`s triumphant entry to jerusalem.

BROTHER!why are you sitting?was the voice that restored me back to my consciousness..I feel embarrassed because everyone in the church was facing my place to glance at the person the priest was directing his speech to..

The priest invited me to the pulpit and he said..Bro,what is the matter..?
I wasn`t expecting any question like that because i didn`t tell anyone something is wrong...Does it show in my appearance that something is wrong.

Since the pastor didn`t know me before because this is my first time in the church,so i was thinking probably that the pastor must have possessed an eyes that i can`t really describe..
Sir,there is nothing wrong with me,i was just touched by your sermon,I lied.

Semon!The pastor said in amazement,
Yes,i said..I haven`t deliver any sermon today,infact we are still in item 6 in the church bulletin given to everyone.
I glanced at the bulletin in my hand,item 6 was a song presentation by the church choir..

I was caught lying,this is a bad act,I said to myself..why did i leave Iyanuoluwa in the first place i said to myself..Had d been i have stayed with her,i will not have find myself in this terrible mess...

Shame enveloped me,that i didn`t hear when the pastor ask me to go and sit.
Brother!
Brother!
Brother!

It was this last call of brother that bring me back to my senses..yes sir,I responded.
Now i know something is wrong,He said.see me after the worship service.

The service for the day was like spending 21days in fastings and prayers..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Wins Commonwealth Literary Competition / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 8 / 14 Comics On How Much Today’s Childhood Differs From Ours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.