Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 8 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 8 (2105 Views)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 8 by mrportable2: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

When his hand rested just under my Kittycat, more juices sipped out of my love mound onto my thighs, inevitably getting onto his hand as well! He still began pulling the other end of the tape nonetheless, causing me to attempt steadying my violently shuddering legs! Of course he succeeded, and got a measurement but then he didn’t rise to write it down like always, rather while still kneeling, he pulled the tape horizontally as though he wanted to measure the distance between both legs! I was still thinking that was quite bizarre, until I saw how high his hands were coming.

He actually was looking to measure my crotch! And before I could wrap my head around what was about to play out, he had already brought the tape to my Kittycat!! One, two and three, he had stretched the tape from the start of one thigh to the start of the other. But that wasn’t just all Stanley did, for his right middle finger soon found the tip of my Kittycat and before I could look to see what he had done, he had dipped the finger into my terribly drenched cunt, covering it in my juices!

I instantly clamped my thighs together, and quickly moved my eyes to his crotch, where his Joystick had bowed across his trouser, in an obvious demand to be freed!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 9 TOMORROW OR READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-the-new-form-teacherrated-18part-9/

(1) (Reply)

Happiness And Emptiness / The Youngest Author In Africa Emerges / Adeola The Poor Girl - Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.