Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

{{{ABUJA} Do You Intend On Buying, Selling, Or Renting A Property In ABUJA? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / {{{ABUJA} Do You Intend On Buying, Selling, Or Renting A Property In ABUJA? (1247 Views)

Thinking Of Selling Or Renting Your Properties Please Talk To Us First! / Buying or Renting a New Home? / My Considerations Before Buying Or Renting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

{{{ABUJA} Do You Intend On Buying, Selling, Or Renting A Property In ABUJA? by chavidproperty(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello NairaLanders,

- Have you been considering putting your house on the market, but aren't sure if now is a good time?
- Thinking about selling your house, but don’t know where to turn for an effective Real Estate Agent in town?
- Looking to rent an apartment in Abuja Nigeria and in need of a trustworthy Real Estate Agent who knows the town?
- Would love to buy your desired property and need a real estate agent to do your bidding
- Deciding to sell your house can be a difficult decision, especially if you don't have an experienced REAL ESTATE AGENT on your side to guide you through the process.

Look no further Chavid Properties is your best Solution.

When it comes to buying, renting or selling a house in Nigerian Real Estate market, you can’t afford to make mistakes or miss opportunities. That’s why it’s imperative to sign on with a licensed real estate agent, like me, who’s tapped into local market conditions, financing requirements, and effective buyer/seller negotiating techniques.

By choosing me(Chavid Properties) as your real estate agent, you not only get the benefit of my solid training, professional contacts, and marketing expertise, but you'll also find me to be easy to work with, readily accessible, and highly motivated to produce the kind of results you’re looking for.

Chavid Properties " Buy it + Sell it + Rent it"

Phone #: +234 80 337 648 56
+234 80 567 455 44
Email: Chavid@realtyagent.com
Re: {{{ABUJA} Do You Intend On Buying, Selling, Or Renting A Property In ABUJA? by sam13(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ok sir,in need of a plot of land for lease within Abuja for automobile mechanic
Re: {{{ABUJA} Do You Intend On Buying, Selling, Or Renting A Property In ABUJA? by chavidproperty(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
sam13:
Ok sir,in need of a plot of land for lease within Abuja for automobile mechanic

Can you kindly specify where in Abuja you are looking to rent, what is your budget for the piece of land?

Feel free to mail me directly at chavid@realtyagent.com

Thank you.
Re: {{{ABUJA} Do You Intend On Buying, Selling, Or Renting A Property In ABUJA? by sam13(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
In any good location that fits the aforementioned work,the budget is open and the location will determin that
Re: {{{ABUJA} Do You Intend On Buying, Selling, Or Renting A Property In ABUJA? by chavidproperty(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2014
sam13:
In any good location that fits the aforementioned work,the budget is open and the location will determin that

Good Morning,

Kindly send me an email "chavid@realtyagent.com" so I can give you a detailed list of available land space for you to make your choice. Or Feel free to drop yours.

Thanks.
Re: {{{ABUJA} Do You Intend On Buying, Selling, Or Renting A Property In ABUJA? by sakaba(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2014
morning sir, of have, a double lock up shop in Dubai-Abuja intn"l market. beside games village,
for sale........
ayubasakaba@gmail.com
Re: {{{ABUJA} Do You Intend On Buying, Selling, Or Renting A Property In ABUJA? by chavidproperty(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2014
sakaba:
morning sir, of have, a double lock up shop in Dubai-Abuja intn"l market. beside games village,
for sale........
ayubasakaba@gmail.com

Good Morning to you too, I hope you had a pleasant night. Kindly mail me "chavid@realtyagent.com" with detailed info please.

Thanks.
Re: {{{ABUJA} Do You Intend On Buying, Selling, Or Renting A Property In ABUJA? by sam13(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2014
Good morning,you can get to me through any of these e-mails
samh_oni2006@yahoo.com OR agbekeproperties02@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: {{{ABUJA} Do You Intend On Buying, Selling, Or Renting A Property In ABUJA? by chavidproperty(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
sam13:
Good morning,you can get to me through any of these e-mails
samh_oni2006@yahoo.com OR agbekeproperties02@gmail.com
Thanks

Ok Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Should A Landlord Keep A Rented Out House Keys / For Sale: Waterfront Land (ideal For Jetty) At Kirikiri Town-lagos / Interior Decorations And Painting Contractors at ur service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.