Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping (2869 Views)

Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok / Boko Haram Slaughters 8 In Borno / Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by eke419: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
25 year old Blessing Onyibe Nwogbagami, (pictured above) has been nabbed by men of the Ebonyi state Police command for allegedly murdering her husband, Mr Onwe Nwogbagami, near their home at Ojegbe Amike Ugbodo, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Nigeria.

The 25-year old Blessing slaughtered her husband with a cutlass while he was asleep at an uncompleted building on October 13th. While explaining what led to her murdering her husband, Blessing told Sunday Sun

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/791-woman-25-slaughters-husband-with-cutlass-while-sleeping
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by clean2: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
RIP
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by eke419: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Unfortunate! Don't know whether to blame the woman or the man
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by egopersonified(f): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Before he kills you, wont you leave his house, what kind of stup.idity is this? I am afraid of people now ooo, any misunderstanding is to kill the person, I taya for matter.

1 Like

Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by johnmartus(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
ibo are so wicked maybe she done this because of money no wonder my mummy warned me to keep my eye from yebo girl

1 Like

Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by okpismart: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
johnmartus:
ibo are so wicked maybe she done this because of money no wonder my mummy warned me to keep my eye from yebo girl

Mummy's pet. shey na your mama go marry for u. Anuofia!

6 Likes

Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by xtervaganza(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by okpismart: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
MrBigPrick:
She was being proactive.
Like the Bible says: Do Unto others Before they Do Unto You.

O boy which kain bible u de use

3 Likes

Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by Hero10001: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
MrBigPrick:
She was being proactive.
wtf! This aint bibles.

2 Likes

Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by Truckpusher(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Somebody must have been pushed to the wall.
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by okon11: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
which kin world we de so
Wife kill husband

boyfriend kill girlfriend while having sex
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by eke419: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
MrBigPrick:
She was being proactive.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
MrBigPrick:
She was being proactive.
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
MrBigPrick:
She was being proactive.

verse plssss

2 Likes

Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by ikweremilitant: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
johnmartus:
so all d yoruba women wey dy kill their husbands for yoruba states nko?dat means yorubas na devils na.becos na 4dat place we dy hear ds news pass.or all d yoruba men wey dy slep with their daughters go come mean say all yorubas are habitual molesters.do we agree wit dat?
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by redsun(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
She did just the right thing if she is naturally a woman of passive behaviour thatt didn't push her husband to breaking points.

It was either him or her.
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by eke419: 12:18am On Oct 27, 2014
redsun:
She did just the right thing if she is naturally a woman of passive behaviour thatt didn't push her husband to breaking points.

It was either him or her.

hmm
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by okpismart: 4:34am On Oct 27, 2014
ikweremilitant:
so all d yoruba women wey dy kill their husbands for yoruba states nko?dat means yorubas na devils na.becos na 4dat place we dy hear ds news pass.or all d yoruba men wey dy slep with their daughters go come mean say all yorubas are habitual molesters.do we agree wit dat?

abi
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by okon11: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Somebody must have been pushed to the wall.

True

1 Like

Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by theassassin: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2014
johnmartus:

thunder fire your mama and papa there
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by eke419: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2014
theassassin:

You forget him Mouth wey him use talk that rubbish

1 Like

Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by theassassin: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2014
eke419:

You forget him Mouth wey him use talk that rubbish

na all of them thunder go fire
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by GreenBobo: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2014
egopersonified:
Before he kills you, wont you leave his house, what kind of stup.idity is this? I am afraid of people now ooo, any misunderstanding is to kill the person, I taya for matter.
This post got me laughing out (very) loud!
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by eke419: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
theassassin:

I agree
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by theassassin: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
eke419:

I agree
ok oya GO AND DIE
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by johnmartus(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
okpismart:

Mummy's pet. shey na your mama go marry for u. Anuofia!
will you disobey your mummy command?
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by johnmartus(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
theassassin:

oponu nitwit how can thunder fire mama and papa when they did not comited,what can make thunder fire them
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by GODDYGEE91(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bros hafa nau y u de yawn like dis nau, yoruba or hausa women no de kill their husband, u can't use her offence blame odas, u went 2 far 2 querry a whole tribe 4 a single person's offence. Its not fair.
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by james669: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
Bros hafa nau y u de yawn like dis nau, yoruba or hausa women no de kill their husband, u can't use her offence blame odas, u went 2 far 2 querry a whole tribe 4 a single person's offence. Its not fair.

No mind am
Re: Woman, 25, Slaughters Husband With Cutlass While Sleeping by iJAY1: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
MrBigPrick:
She was being proactive.
this your Bible made me laugh uncontrollably, it would appear that it was written in your Aba shop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baga Bomb Blast [picture] / Breaking: Wikipedia 'names' Buhari President-elect (photo) / Photos: See How Buhari Got Soaked To The Skin In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.