Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents (35528 Views)

Nigerian Military Recaptures Two More Communities From Boko Haram / Nigerian Military Recaptures Mubi / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by eleko1: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2014
embarassed shocked shocked cool cool grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nobleval:
from the look of things,he may never have it sad
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by sebali: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2014
onatisi:
the group that has the girls is the group the fg is discussing with. The release of those girls will score gej and fg a very high political point both home and abroad and the fg is not going to take any chances . But releasing the girls must also come with a commitment of peace from the main boko haram group . Once a compromise has been reached and agreed upon , other groups will have no choice than to surrender oor face the full wrath of the fg.

Hw u take kn.
Abi u na mainstream BH member

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by SexyRihanna(f): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2014
eleko1:
Not all women are thieves.There are still men/women of integrity who'll never compromise.See German counselor for sample
thanks for the compliment sir
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by sebali: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2014
eleko1:
sad sad sadIn d midst of bullet flying @ evry angle,they should be snapping pisure to satisfy ur gluttony appetIte?What stop U from enlisting in the Army for the Fun of it?I'll personally sponsor ur(travel expense,feeding allawee)to Maiduguri to for fun

Afta dey finish killing dem(at least no flying bullet again).......... y didnt dey tak pishures .(at least pishure of d town if dem no one show corps)
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by eleko1: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassedU should go there,snap as many pisure as U like(U can even sell the pisure/use am do calendar,if only u return in one PIECE'no bi curse oo') undecided undecided undecidedAren't U a Man of 'VALOR'
iammo6:
are journalist barred from going to such places?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by eleko1: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2014
Do they ever FINISHED KILLING THEM?What do U want to do with the body of the animals killed?Guerrilla warfare isn't FUN.Give kudos to our soldiers for their sacrifice.Abi those soldiers who by misfortune got killed are playing there abi?
sebali:

Afta dey finish killing dem(at least no flying bullet again).......... y didnt dey tak pishures .(at least pishure of d town if dem no one show corps)
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by wabuk(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2014
Dem no they finish ?
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by samuyafiiyawa: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
kill the enemies of peace! Allah will never live the boko haram free! He will put them and their sponsors to shame.!

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by onowighose(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
take no hostage .kill them all.
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
yeah i am.....I am brave, strong, i even fought in Aminu Kano Riot in 1962...dont know if u were born then wink
eleko1:
embarassed embarassed embarassedU should go there,snap as many pisure as U like(U can even sell the pisure/use am do calendar,if only u return in one PIECE'no bi curse oo') undecided undecided undecidedAren't U a Man of 'VALOR'
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by eleko1: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
angry angry angryNa so crase dey start.Make they tie am carry am go aro cheesy grin grin sad sad grin grin grin
chaberry:
Your own serious oo, have you gone 4 a check-up?
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by eleko1: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sule!That is what we are talking about now.Those of Ur age are still in battle field fighting and killing those animals so that we'll have peace of mind in dis country.ARE U CRIPPLE now?Just asking
iammo6:
yeah i am.....I am brave, strong, i even fought in Aminu Kano Riot in 1962...dont know if u were born then wink
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by eleko1: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'm sure u are still in ur 20's going by the way U spew trash here
iammo6:
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by dy27(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'mconfused Who can u believe now..Today kidnap 30 kids and kill many ttomorrow soldiers wasted 100 boko men..biko..tire o!
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
i am on my best behaviour today..dont make me loose it
eleko1:
I'm sure u are still in ur 20's going by the way U spew trash here
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by buoye1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Is this how you go about preaching Jesus christ?you here talking about hell and death!!!what about his love and mercy?u dint even make us know he loves us 1st and don't want us in hell....you are here bullying people and threatening them with fire!!!pls preach love first then repentance from sins after!

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by eleko1: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
I"m ready for ur type.Bring em on U hear.E ni aigbon pa lopo,eni ogbon pa ko to nkan.Grow up
iammo6:
i am on my best behaviour today..dont make me loose it
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by IAMGEJ(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
NAIJA? using question to answer question since 400A.D
eleko1:
Is it in their dictionary?WesterN Education is 'a'SIN.
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by IAMGEJ(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thanks bro, it seems you are so inform about this boko saga, I just wish I am close to u tongue tongue to keep me updated cool cool cool cool
sebali:

Hw u take kn.
Abi u na mainstream BH member
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
u are certainly ready for a fight and i am not in for that right now....#Bye
eleko1:
I"m ready for ur type.Bring em on U hear.E ni aigbon pa lopo,eni ogbon pa ko to nkan.Grow up
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by ugwum007(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
omenka:
Where is the ceasefire

inside my pocket. ..
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by ugwum007(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
that means the chibok girls re not coming back again. ...
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by prettyboi1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rikidony:
KUDOS TO THE MILITARY WE ARE SURELY WINNING THIS WAR LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA DEATH TO THE TERRORIST

Amen.
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by bundur(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
If u lyk hate me when i say #pictures #or #I #wldnt #believe #it
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by babaireti(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
onatisi:
yes there is a ceasefire in place and it is holding . But the ceasefire is with the mainstream boko haram group. There are many splinter groups operating as well ,it isn't every attack by militants that is carried out by the main boko group. The main group has its demands and negotiations are going on. Many splinter groups don't want the ceasefire because of the money they are making and also many of these splinter groups are privately funded by politicians in order to use the groups in the coming elections. The release of the chibok girls remains a top priority for the fg and the fg will not jeopardise the safety and release of the girls just because of 100 terrorists.
Good information,we are much more educated on this now dan b4

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
pls friends could anyone direct me how to post on nairaland
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by living2013(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hmmm......God help us
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by KingMswati: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
GEJ till 2019!
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by SexyRihanna(f): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
kellyJames5:
They don't want to respect the cease fire agreement,then,
KILL THEM ALL!
why want them dead , they ar lyk u o
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by kellyJames5(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
SexyRihanna:
Those ones they are killing,are they not like them? lipsrsealed
SexyRihanna:
Those ones they are killing,are they not like them?
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Chibokgame: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Both the captured and the recaptured does not have any picture to back-up this claim.

Yett they want me to believed.
Diaris God oooo!
This is what I know .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northeast APC Youths Declare War Against Shettima / FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money / Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.