Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Wants To Learn How To Play A Guiter - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wants To Learn How To Play A Guiter (653 Views)

Wants To Learn How To Play A Guitar / Learning To Play Guiter / Do Nigerian Radio Stations Pay Musicians to Play Their Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wants To Learn How To Play A Guiter by nonsoyoungprof: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
plz I wants to learn how to play a guitar,.. I need advice which one to buy ,..and some tips on how to play it as a beginner,..ur contribution is highly needed..tanx
Re: Wants To Learn How To Play A Guiter by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Start by downloading some videos online. Atleast, it ll lead you through the basis.

Try involving someone who have indepth understanding about guitars. I heard that piano and guitar learning has almost similar basis. Start by knowing what music is, the basis, the keys and notes etc.
Re: Wants To Learn How To Play A Guiter by Tymax(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
temigracie:
Start by downloading some videos online. Atleast, it ll lead you through the basis.

Try involving someone who have indepth understanding about guitars. I heard that piano and guitar learning has almost similar basis. Start by knowing what music is, the basis, the keys and notes etc.
Good advice. The Guitar arguably has the highest number of free music tutorials online- from beginner to advanced. Learn to read tabs and chord charts too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Runtown – The Banger Ft. Uhuru / [ WATCH ] Stormrex Performs Live In Dallas, Texas. / European Soldiers Singing King Sunny Ade’s Song Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.