Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Between Stomach And Bedroom Infrastructure. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Stomach And Bedroom Infrastructure. (741 Views)

Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” / 5 States With Poorest Infrastructure In The Nigeria / FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Stomach And Bedroom Infrastructure. by SirHouloo(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
I saw this topic on page 56 of today's sunday tribune and I think it is a topic that calls for rumination and is enough to shut up haters who are against the decision of Ekiti people to vote out a government putting its party and family ahead of the masses that voted it in.
Re: Between Stomach And Bedroom Infrastructure. by braine(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
And what do you think about the topic?
Re: Between Stomach And Bedroom Infrastructure. by SirHouloo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
braine:
And what do you think about the topic?
It speaks of one being self centred while the other is people oriented.
Re: Between Stomach And Bedroom Infrastructure. by braine(m): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
SirHouloo:

It speaks of one being self centred while the other is people oriented.

Do you know the amount the "people oriented" one spends on his personal items?

Has the "self centered" one never been people oriented?

So, after the stomach infrastructure, what next?

Besides, stomach infrastructure to me seems like a bad investment in lazy people. I'd prefer teaching the people to to fish rather than feeding them fish.
Re: Between Stomach And Bedroom Infrastructure. by SirHouloo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Owing the last 3months salaries of civil servants and the annual state allowance of the recently passed out corpers while carrying out such project on borrowed fund render the government heartless. Especially when it becomes glaring that the old one is still recently built.
Re: Between Stomach And Bedroom Infrastructure. by psucc(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sometimes I wonder at the madness of these our Govs. Why spent so much to build a house whose occupant is transient while all the one that will benefits you and the masses (roads) are abandoned.
Re: Between Stomach And Bedroom Infrastructure. by SirHouloo(m): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
Oodua textile mill was converted to a chain of stores, Ire burnt brick Industry, Rice processing mill at Igbemo. Thousands of jobless graduates. Infact no Ekiti graduate stays in Ekiti, they move outside for good job. And that same state is borrowing a whooping sum of 3billion naira for just a building. It is saddening!
Re: Between Stomach And Bedroom Infrastructure. by mazzi: 12:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Fayemi is a progressive governor so he needed a progressive bed.yeye de smell

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOS. Help A Brother Before Its Too Late. / If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? / OGUN PARTY CRISIS: Jonathan's Style To Unseat Buruji For Obj's Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.