Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose (4002 Views)

Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose / Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 2:41am On Oct 27, 2014
Isiterere:

we're talking of bed not mattress alone .
Btw, when last did you entered a standard furniture showroom ?

ALL IZZ WELL
Maybe him tinks na that him mattress without the cloth cover that he's using with baba sikira carpentry work u dey refer to ..
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 27, 2014
Isiterere:

we're talking of bed not mattress alone .
Btw, when last did you entered a standard furniture showroom ?

ALL IZZ WELL

Wow! You guys are really fighting hard to justify this 2 million Naira bed, why not just call a spade a spade?

The examples I threw up there were to show the prices of the latest tech in mattresses as a reference. The Tempur-Pedic is based on NASA research while the sleep number bed adjust firmness based on the user input.

Now below is the most expensive mattress with frames, mirrors and chest from a very renowned store in the U.S; "ROOMS TO GO".

As you can see the prices for the whole set are still very pedestrian.

Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 27, 2014
Rexnegro:

Maybe him tinks na that him mattress without the cloth cover that he's using with baba sikira carpentry work u dey refer to ..

Brilliant!

So in your own little Alice in wonderland world, all that was missing from my example of the high tech mattresses I posted up there, to bring the prices close to a total sum of 2 million naira were just "cloth covers"?

So according to you:

$4,000(Cost of Mattress) + x(Cloth Cover) = $12,500 (2 million naira / 160)

Solve for x:

Cloth Covers = #12,500 - $4000 = $8,500.

Please what kind of "cloth cover" is this?

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Acidosis(m): 4:12am On Oct 27, 2014
That stuff is worth more than 2m
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by luvmijeje(f): 6:04am On Oct 27, 2014
2m Naira for a bed! Infact everything about this building is suspect.

Fayose should persecute this case while desisting from disturbing us with unnecessary noise. Is he the first person that will be elected?
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Descartes: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2014
Rexnegro:

The annoying part is that not like he used govt money to buy those beds for his own apartment o, he built a state of the art govt house n bought the beds for govt use ehn .... So I don't understand what's the fuse is all about .
Bro u don't blame those complaining too here. Maybe they re born not to enjoy life if they have the money to cos of their poor mentality...2m ? Smh for those saying e too much for a whole govt house for govt use...am sure that bed will last for so many years n still maintain its originality without getting to change govt house bed often n then embezzling money from say u want to dey change bed..
Please call a spade a spade. When Stella Oduah bought the bulletproof car, did she buy it for herself Is it not for Aviation Ministry use angry

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by lastmanstandn(m): 6:15am On Oct 27, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Brilliant!

So in your own little Alice in wonderland world, all that was missing from my example of the high tech mattresses I posted up there, to bring the prices close to a total sum of 2 million naira were just "cloth covers"?

So according to you:

$4,000(Cost of Mattress) + x(Cloth Cover) = $12,500 (2 million naira / 160)

Solve for x:

Cloth Covers = #12,500 - $4000 = $8,500.

Please what kind of "cloth cover" is this?

Sir. If I am going to import, sell and mount a $4000 bed for you. I'd charge you nothing less than 1.6 million naira. It's not my job though but it's what I've learnt from bosses around.
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Isiterere(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2014
Rexnegro:

lmfao! Badt man .

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Isiterere(m): 6:19am On Oct 27, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Wow! You guys are really fighting hard to justify this 2 million Naira bed, why not just call a spade a spade?

The examples I threw up there were to show the prices of the latest tech in mattresses as a reference. The Tempur-Pedic is based on NASA research while the sleep number bed adjust firmness based on the user input.

Now below is the most expensive mattress with frames, mirrors and chest from a very renowned store in the U.S; "ROOMS TO GO".

As you can see the prices for the whole set are still very pedestrian.
pls paste the link for my perusal .

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Sunshineluv(f): 6:22am On Oct 27, 2014
Havilah93:
A bed for 2 million naira?

Is he going to be sleeping in it all the time?
THE BED CAN FLY. LOL
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by stevnwigw1: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2014
why should your bed cost N2m, the people you are leading how many of them have beds that cost that much.
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by ubongutioh(m): 6:59am On Oct 27, 2014
Fayemi bleeped his wife on 2m bed... Chai.... 2m is too exorbitant on one bed. Is he J zay? Is he Abramovich? Tax payer's money.
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Gloria3389(f): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2014
mere looking at those pictures... they worth more than 2million...big time

it's no big deal sleeping on a bed that cost that much if
1.you will never have a bad dream whenever u sleep there
2. you will never die

oh boy ekiti state is sooooo local and instead of developing it the governor spent their little money on bedroom.... tooooooooo bad

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Demdem(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2014
barcanista:
Ñ2milla... Mhenn Fayemi fall hand o. That is ridiculous and shameful

Bros, demdem is currently sleeping on 1.2 million bed. Go to bedmate, housemate etc and price these stuffs, they don't come cheap. Even at 50% discount u will be seeing figures like 600k, 700k.
If trully is 2 million for govt house bed, it's not ridiculous as long as it's budgeted for.
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2014
Demdem:

Bros, demdem is currently sleeping on 1.2 million bed. Go to bedmate, housemate etc and price these stuffs, they don't come cheap. Even at 50% discount u will be seeing figures like 600k, 700k.
If trully is 2 million for govt house bed, it's not ridiculous as long as it's budgeted for.
grin grin grin
Demdem Sir, you de enjoy o
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Demdem(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2014
barcanista:
grin grin grin
Demdem Sir, you de enjoy o

Seriously these stuffs don't come cheap. Get into any of these show rooms and u will be blown away by their prices. These beds comes with accessories u know.
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2014
Demdem:

Seriously these stuffs don't come cheap. Get into any of these show rooms and u will be blown away by their prices. These beds comes with accessories u know.
God go answer our prayers. grin
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Demdem(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2014
barcanista:
God go answer our prayers. grin

Amen.
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by stunning4real: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2014
i dont understand Nigerians, did Fayemi left the bed in govt house or he took it to his personal house? What will Fayose do to those bed? will he donate it to charity and procure a more cheaper ones. I thinkis better for Fayose to stay focus and check out how to be a blessing to Ekiti state and stop wasting time in something that wont move d state forward. I dont want to belief that Fayose has noting to offer.
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by chinwike2(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2014
ikweremilitant:
d worst is, if d governor of a poor state like ekiti sleeps on a 2million naira bed, hw much go be amechi or fashola bed?
GBAM ! then thats why you and others in rivers state should pack amechi's luggage out of govt house together with his pupppèt co-travellers in feb 2015, Operation send amechi back to his house in Ghana
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by mrofficial(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2014
[size=14pt]I hope some of you are not mistaking BED for MATTRESS ? Some complete set of beds can cost up to 3m or more.

[/size]
Re: Fayemi's Bed Costs Just N2million And Not N30million - APC To Fayose by Demdem(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2014
mrofficial:
[size=14pt]I hope some of you are not mistaking BED for MATTRESS ? Some complete set of beds can cost up to 3m or more.

[/size]

U dey mind these ones. Even more than 3 million exist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIVE UPDATE: Collation Of Results Start In Bayelsa / Renewable Energy In Nigeria. How to create yours for cooking and electricity / Meet Adams Oshiomole’s ‘twin’ Brother +pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.