Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding (57358 Views)

Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) / Check Out Rita Dominic New Looks In Army Green Jumpsuit / Check Out Rita Dominic’s Stunning New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by Misogynist2014(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
post=27493035:
Rita Dominic, veteran nollywood actress to write her biography. http://..com to read more.
Take away ur shïtty website.
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by njuwo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nwa4Jesus:
amen ooooo
In Jesus name amen. You be her neighbour
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
She's beautiful and sexy but she is getting really old
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by hippyzuki(f): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
wakacome:
the riri we know in nigeria is risi....grin
haAaaaa bros u wicckedd ooo grin
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by amaraekennia: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
grin grin[quote author=wakacome post=27480168]yeah people do tell me,that is why I am always proud to be her fiance...grin[/quoted
grin[quote author=wakacome post=27480168]yeah people do tell me,that is why I am always proud to be her fiance...grin[/quoted
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by amaraekennia: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
klem93:
sister, when will you marry?
come and marry her nah
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by icebebe(f): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
karpentar:

You're prettier than her honestly...
*tearsofjoy*
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by hustla(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
klem93:
sister, when will you marry?

U beat me to it
Maybe when cobwebs don full there
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by hustla(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
icebebe:
*tearsofjoy*

Start to cry in advance for ur kitten
Cos na wash e dey wash u

If u like go reply PM, come open leg

Na u come know o
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
icebebe:
*tearsofjoy*
yeah I know that there will be tears of joy because you have been praying for years just because you want me to put the ring on your finger and now that have finally done it then I already know that there will be tears of joy running down from your eyes...***gives her his handkerchief***grin
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by donheg(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
how i wish i will have you for super!!!! seduced....lol!
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nt bad, nt bad @ ALLsmiley
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by icebebe(f): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
wakacome:
yeah I know that there will be tears of joy because you have been praying for years just because you want me to put the ring on your finger and now that have finally done it then I already know that there will be tears of joy running down from your eyes...***gives her his handkerchief***grin
follow follow spirit,gimme space na
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by philantoxx(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
icebebe:
Riri is so beauriful
hey babe.na waaa 4 u and dis celeb oo.
I nominate u as face of celebrity section.
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
icebebe:
follow follow spirit,gimme space na
that is to show my love to you...grin
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by kaylechy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tђe only Naija actress wey ∂εү make my malouda stand. grin
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by hensben(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
this MILF lady is beautiful
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
The babe is good!
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by chibarbie(f): 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Me likeyyy
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by pembisco(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
we here in spain don't know her. sorry
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by vacant06(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
wakacome:
the only riri we know here in america is rihanna...grin

Via.......samsung s9
samsung s9 how much for the phone tongue
wakacome:
the only riri we know here in america is rihanna...grin

Via.......samsung s9
samsung s9 how much for the phone
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by roxell120(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
does it mean she wants to remain single just like dat? Nawaooo. Who de knack her apaco nah? Dat her veegee for don grow weed tire cheesy
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by greggng: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
You people should leave her alone. Her spirit husband will not allow her marry .marriage is not for everyone
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by Chibokgame: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
cry cool kiss
Where is the Rita Dominic ?

I couldn't find any .
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by Gorgeous58(f): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
wakacome:
yeah people do tell me,that is why I am always proud to be her fiance...grin

Where is Yuzedo?
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by UjSizzle(f): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
She's stunning smiley
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by ocheu(f): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=kelvinnn post=27496737]This rita sef no knw say she don old....she better go and marry! Get a life![/so now that she is not married, does that mean she has no life? Please be reasonable ]
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Gorgeous58:

Where is Yuzedo?
yuzedo is our new houseboy and he is taking care of our house..grin
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
vacant06:
samsung s9 how much for the phone :Psamsung s9 how much for the phone
780000 naira
Re: Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding by princebergz(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

and you came here and saw pictures of scantily clad women... your hell is sure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home / Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking / Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.