Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

"From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home (57340 Views)

Apostle Suleman Finally Rescues Nollywood Actor, Lari Williams From Homeless / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by ebukajay184: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
"From Homeless Boy To House Owner Twice" - Bisi Alimi And His Husband Acquire A Second London Home (Photos)

Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi and his husband acquired a second home in London as they mark their 4th wedding anniversary, IgbereTV reports.

Bisi shared photos of the interior of the house while reminiscing on how far he's come.

Bisi said he has gone from that "homeless boy" to a "house owner in London twice".

He thanked Nigeria's Funmi Iyanda who invited him on her TV show, New Dawn, to talk about his sexuality years ago.

Sharing photos of his house, he wrote:

"No better way to celebrate our 4th yr anniversary than acquiring our second home in London.

I can’t believe I have moved from that homeless boy, who had the graciousness of his friends who offered him their sofas, to a house owner in London and not once, but twice!! .

I especially want to thank @funmiiyanda, this boy won’t be standing here without you. @stefhirs your friendship is what every human being needs, and @instaforakin all I can say is thank you.

Your dream is valid y’all. Your sweat and tears will fertilise the soil and bring forth fruits, just keep at it."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHUpF0rHnel/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by ebukajay184: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by emerich(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Vanity..... Shame.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Pierocash(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Lol, his husband!

Kikikikikikiki!

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by habymi: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
well I give zero F's

24 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Righteousness89(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Don't Deceive yourself or let yourself Deceive you! There is Nothing that takes the value of your Soul..

It is Better to be a Homless man/ woman Having JESUS Christ and Living in righteousness and Holiness than to Join the band wagon of Evil doers, Abominables and Have a Masion here on Earth...

In other words it is better to be a Lazarus, Die a Lazarus and Make Heaven than to be a Rich Fool without JESUS and open your Eyes in Hell Fire!

One Minute in Hell Dissolves 50 or 100 years of wealth on Earth..

Everything we can see and touch here is Vanity! They Have no benefit to our lives in Eternity!

Your Place in Eternity is what Matters!

195 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
In this life, do what makes you happy and live the life you want..
Disregard any negativity..
Regina daniels
Bobrisky
Bisi alimi

No matter what people say about them, they are living the life so many people wanted..

For those quoting me, abeg make una free me edakun..
It is my opinion and my life.. You all don't know what local man is going through or the pressure I face daily so pls, edakun, free me

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by thesicilian: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Regina daniels
Bobrisky
Bisi alimi

No matter what people say about them, they are living the life so many people wanted..
As long as it is within the boundaries of the law...

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
thesicilian:

As long as it is within the boundaries of the law...
which laws? Bro, as it stands now, I am ready to do anything to become rich..
Blood money and Robbery excluded..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by pretydiva(f): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mcteww. Gerrara here mehn

6 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by thesicilian: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Lol. You don't need to go outside the law. With patience and wisdom you'll always get to be rich.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by skentelelady(f): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Perfecttouch:

Dont worry people like him on this forum will start contacting you undecided undecided undecided if you can go his way as well

29 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by vykdevil: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
congratulations to him guy is living the life i fantasize about

2 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Shortyy(f): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hmm. It is well.

1 Like

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Shortyy(f): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Regina daniels
Bobrisky
Bisi alimi

Who are the so many people that want this life? You think life is all about riches and fame? Please perish this mindset.

I don't know about all those you mentioned up there, but life without Christ is vanity.

First seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness, other things shall be added unto you.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Shortyy(f): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
thesicilian:

Lol. You don't need to go outside the law. With patience and wisdom you'll always get to be rich.

1000 likes for this comment.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by icuminpiss(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
For reals? Here we go again!
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by pocohantas(f): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:

Who are the so many people that want this life? You think life is all about riches and fame? Please perish this mindset.

I don't know about all those you mentioned up there, but life without Christ is vanity.

First seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness, other things shall be added unto you.

Babe, if you were born in China to Buddhist parents, would that make any sense to you?grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Shortyy(f): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Babe, if you were born in China to Buddhist parents, would that make any sense to you?grin

I'm glad I wasn't. smiley

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by pocohantas(f): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:

I'm glad I wasn't. smiley

That is not the answer na. grin

17 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Shortyy(f): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
pocohantas:

That is not the answer na. grin

Lol how can I answer that question. God in his infinite wisdom didn't put me in China or made me a Buddhist. So I can't explain what I don't know.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:

Mrs righteousness, do you know my stance with God?
Cheif judge of righteousness court

10 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Shortyy(f): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Mrs righteousness, do you know my stance with God?
Cheif judge of righteousness court

When you're labelling material things as a criteria to God living, then your Christianity is questioned. I'm sorry.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:

When you're labelling material things as a criteria to God living, then your Christianity is questioned. I'm sorry.
judging people put your own Christianity in question..
If am to judge you by your dp, let me just reserve my comments

7 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Shortyy(f): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Perfecttouch:
judging people put your own Christianity in question..
If am to judge you by your dp, let me just reserve my comments
There's absolutely nothing wrong with my display picture.

Besides I never judged you. I'm only telling you life isn't about riches and fame. It's not about material things. You think those people don't have challenges in life? Because they post pics on social media you think their life is better? Hmm. There are so much to life my friend.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with my display picture.

Besides I never judged you. I'm only telling you life isn't about riches and fame. It's not about material things. You think those people don't have challenges in life? Because they post pics on social media you think their life is better? Hmm. There are so much to life my friend.

madam, I take God beg you, free me.
Happy Sunday

6 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Shortyy(f): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Perfecttouch:
madam, I take God beg you, free me.
Happy Sunday

Same to you. smiley

11 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by DropsMic(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by OLADD101(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Spits!.......u decided to b gay just to acquire all this vanity stuff....spits once again

5 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by KingDash: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
useless Gay thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Brandonx(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oloriburuku undecided he even look sick.
He's just trying to hide his true emotions he's suffering inside.

9 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by HAPPINESSSS(f): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

BE THANKFUL TO GOD FOR YOUR LIFE.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding / Laura Ikeji's Traditional Wedding Invitation Bottled Water Customized (Pic) / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.