Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) (42715 Views)

Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED) / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Mum Said I Shouldn't Help Or Buy Anything For Dad Because He Abandoned Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
slimstanakacns:
If d mobs was allowed to leanch on d man, of wat benefit wil it have bn for dem? Am happy for d reunion

I just checked fora 5th time. I couldn't find "lynch" sir
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by lezz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
omoadeleye:
waoh! uhmm, i dan dey gt updated pass nairaland self, since wen i have read this news and now it was jist posted here, i knew if i had created a thread for this, no admin would have recognise me.
i have seen this news days away too.don't mind those unprofessional admins, they select names of posters to make front page, never how newsworthy the post is.

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
so sad...i'm moved to tears.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by PassingShot(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
post=27501004:
Hmmmm, life o life. Very happy for them

-------------
Fellow Nairalanders, I have been a member of this forum for more than 8 years and one way I can benefit from it is for you guys to help patronize my blog at www..com ...Abeg, I have no where to run to
-------------

OK, I don visit am now o. Happy?
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by kenbee(f): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
post=27501004:
Hmmmm, life o life. Very happy for them

-------------
Fellow Nairalanders, I have been a member of this forum for more than 8 years and one way I can benefit from it is for you guys to help patronize my blog at www..com ...Abeg, I have no where to run to
-------------

But U just registered on 18th October making it just 9days on nairaland. how come the 8yrs thing?

check my profile and follow me on Twitter and I will direct traffic to ur blog.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by rosebase(f): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
d pat dat annoys me most r - d jobless mob $ d crazy ploce dat arested d teacher for makin a report. dis country ehn
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by penny01502: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
that's great
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
IS HE MAD?
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by edo3(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
O boy, 8yrs no be 8months oo..

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
What an emotional story! The love of father is like Gold, that of mother is like a wortless mirror cheesy .
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'm very proud of this Father and happy for the children.

Now they need to be left in peace to rebuild their relationship.

If the Father is reading please know that some of us are educated and we would like to know what happened and why you decided to leave the children.

To the numbut mouth breathers, cast yee the first stone he who has not sinned before.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
klem93:
Prayer works
yes it does indeed..... Our Lord is Awesome!!!
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by buoye1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wicked man i say again!there's no reason anybody ll give,to convince me....left 3kid 4 years.......very wicked devil
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by perfectcrush(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
So we sshud go and thank d man 4 returning to his own children abi
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by eleko1: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
undecidedHow is it a stalled news?
blemon44:
Stalled news
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
kenbee:

But U just registered on 18th October making it just 9days on nairaland. how come the 8yrs thing?
I just created this acc for the blog. I have another.I'd follow you,thanks.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Why on earth should the man be threatened by a bunch of low lives, govt really need to do something about this mob culture before it gets out of hand. Thank God these poor kids have finally reconnected with their father.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
@those of you calling him names, do you know what he went through in life? I'm not saying that what he did was right, but don't judge someone till you try their shoes. I'm so happy that this Man has reunited with his kids. As i was reading this, i had tears in my eyes. Now this is to show that women are strong. No matter how a mother is suffering, she'll never abandon her kids this long. God bless our Mothers.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
perfectcrush:
So we sshud go and thank d man 4 returning to his own children abi
Yes! atleast for the children sake.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by JustCurious: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
I feel more for Titilola (Eldest Child/Daughter). She is always looking down in all of the photographs., I guess she has 'so much' to talk about... She needs a confidant, a mentor... a motherly figure. #poorChild

Well, the goodnews is that their father showed up. Good on them.,

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by tsmith(f): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Actually very worrying that the kids were just released to him. It's good he's come out of hiding, and there is closure to what became of their father and why they were abandoned, however in a saner society, all due diligence should be carried out to ensure the father is fit to care for the kids; from an emotional, financial and social perspective.

Also the teenage girl is at danger of Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA); the curious phenomenon where relatives who have been separated for years are gripped an intense physical and emotional lure upon reuniting. Mum missing, man still poor, girl no longer the baby he left and possibly developing, all these is just a dangerous mix for disaster. This may not be the last we have heard of this family, and I'm afraid it may not be good news!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
talk2smat:

www.punchng.com/news/eight-years-after-abandoned-kids-reunite-with-father/
...may God help the father to be much more responsible.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by VocalWalls: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
He's wearing a nice shirt, protruding stomach, he seems to be eating well.

I'm thinking he only turned up due to pressure.

Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by eleko1: 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
>\For what?He Kill persin?
hazyfm:
ARREST HIM
undecided
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Skylarenchanted(f): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
D most important tin is dat he is repentant. Wishin dem a hapi family reunion.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Truckpusher(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rapsainot:
Jonathan must hear this.
grin
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
But wait o.... I thought they said women had the strongest bond with their children..... Why is nobody talking about their mother that abandoned them with their father and even after the new sprang up, she did not even make a move to go see her kids.... Everybody is saying the man is heartless but the mother who is supposed to have the strongest bond is not even blamed....
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by espn(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
olu4life:
Tank God he had a change of heart. But wait,if this story didn't go to the media,this man would have truly moved on. That's wickedness. I'm sure it was those that knew him that pressurized him in going back there
he still had conscience if not he will never show up!I duff my hat for his courage cos he knew d whole world was watching but he was ready to accept his blame and take d shame!kudos!

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by JEITO: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Don't we all love happy endings cheesy but now, na hw him wan take offset their bills of 8years
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by biafranqueen: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
tsmith:
Actually very worrying that the kids were just released to him. It's good he's come out of hiding, and there is closure to what became of their father and why they were abandoned, however in a saner society, all due diligence should be carried out to ensure the father is fit to care for the kids; from an emotional, financial and social perspective.

Also the teenage girl is at danger of Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA); the curious phenomenon where relatives who have been separated for years are gripped an intense physical and emotional lure upon reuniting. Mum missing, man still poor, girl no longer the baby he left and possibly developing, all these is just a dangerous mix for disaster. This may not be the last we have heard of this family, and I'm afraid it may not be good news!!!
I am glad you brought this up, while working for a NGO that deals directly with abused Females, what you have described is actually the norm. In fact in certain cultures in Nigeria it has become part of the norm to abandon children of different mothers. You best believe this same man has 2 or even more sets of family some where else, maybe in the next city or town. The mothers of these abused daughters, even turn a blind eye to the intimate abuse, because it seems the daughter is okay with it. Both of them clinging to the hope that he will never leave again, doing whatever it takes to keepem cry
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by SexyRihanna(f): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
To me,that man is a foool ! for tryin such abandon. I will not accept him again afterall, the woman is already good with other men out there.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by cannonnier(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
talk2smat:

He said, “I advise you to lock up yourself for three
days in deep prayers. It is only then that God will
open doors for you. You have committed a
grievous offence. You have put the proprietor of
the school and residents of the neighbourhood
into trouble with your untoward behaviour. It is
only after doing this that God would forgive you
and open doors for you.”
A teacher, Mrs Grace
Ajayi, described Adepegba as a bad example of a
father. She urged him to look for his wife and
reconcile with her. She said it was unfortunate that
while many couples were praying to have children,
Adepegba chose to abandon his.

www.punchng.com/news/eight-years-after-abandoned-kids-reunite-with-father/

STUWPID people everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) / Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.