Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones (2386 Views)

Wike Recovers Vehicle 'Illegally' Acquired By Amaechi Spokesman (Photos) / APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones / Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 27, 2014
After I read the despicable threat letter by the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, I thought about the poor tact, the inefficiency and the cluelsessness that reeks from Aso Rock. How dare a president threatens a governor in a democratic setting? How dare he does that to a governor that was only speaking the truth? We in the APC have evidence of phone call conversations between governor Amaechi and the first Lady when she demanded the percentage of Rivers state revenue that should be paid to her. We have evidence of the road contract given to Nyesom Wike, that went undone with at least N3bn paid. We have evidence that the only project that the Niger-Delta ministry has done since President Jonathan came to power is the east-west road, which has not even been completed and has already gulped at least $1bn. We have evidence of the dilapidated Port Harcourt International airport that the Federal government has dilapidated.

When we cried out that Amaechi's life was under threat, people thought it was an opposition ramble. Today with the despicable, appalling and vitriolic letter that was composed by the presidency, all can see that this president is beyond president to clinch power. We had over 50,000 in one rally, never has it happened in any PDP rally. These people are threatened! We must fight, we must defeat the enemy. They may have the military, police and Nigeria's stolen money on their side, but we have God on our side. We must defeat the hawks come 2015!

I stand by my friend and brother, Rt Honorable Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi!

-CramJones

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by warrior01: 4:36am On Oct 27, 2014
Amaechi now your brother? You guys can't stop to amaze me. Secondly, you said you have phone conversations btw the First Lady and amaechi where she demanded a percentage of rivers revenue? Cramjones, I put it to you; you are a shameless liar. And, I challenge you to make the purported tape public or forever hide your head in shame. Smh.how low can you guys get. Tufiakwa!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 27, 2014
cramjones:
After I read the despicable threat letter by the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, I thought about the poor tact, the inefficiency and the cluelsessness that reeks from Aso Rock. How dear a president threatens a governor in a democratic setting? How dear he does that to a governor that was only speaking the truth? We in the APC have evidence of phone call conversations between governor Amaechi and the first Lady when she demanded the percentage of Rivers state revenue that should be paid to her. We have evidence of the road contract given to Nyesom Wike, that went undone with at least N3bn paid. We have evidence that the only project that the Niger-Delta ministry has done since President Jonathan came to power is the east-west road, which has not even been completed and has already gulped at least $1bn. We have evidence of the dilapidated Port Harcourt International airport that the Federal government has dilapidated.
When we cried out that Amaechi's life was under threat, people thought it was an opposition ramble. Today with the despicable, appalling and vitriolic letter that was composed by the presidency, all can see that this president is beyond president to clinch power. We had over 50,000 in one rally, never has it happened in any PDP rally. These people are threatened! We must fight, we must defeat the enemy. They may have the military, police and Nigeria's stolen money on their side, but we have God on our side. We must defeat the hawks come 2015!
I stand by my friend and brother, Rt Honorable Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi!
-CramJones

Its dare not dear.
Jonathan till 2019

11 Likes

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 27, 2014
icebeatz:

Its dare not dear.
Jonathan till 2019

Lol! Typos with my anger this morning! Sorry 2015 there must be a change ok?

-CramJones

7 Likes

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 27, 2014
warrior01:
Amaechi now your brother? You guys can't stop to amaze me. Secondly, you said you have phone conversations btw the First Lady and amaechi where she demanded a percentage of rivers revenue? Cramjones, I put it to you; you are a shameless liar. And, I challenge you to make the purported tape public or forever hide your head in shame. Smh.how low can you guys get. Tufiakwa!

Release it for this lame duck EFCC? Wait till we get back power in 2015, then you will see the rot and the atrocities that has been perpetuated by this government.

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 27, 2014
As an average Nigerian, I might vote for apc if buhari is take out and replaced with a real civilian.
Military rule set us hundreds of years back and even though we are not where we ought to be yet, we are definitely taking a step in the right direction.
Ever heard the phrase, "old soldier never dies".
Buhari was once a military top gun. We need new blood. If fashola was to contest for presidency, I would vote for him and make sure every member of my family votes for him.
Due to the dearth of credible candidates, I have little or no choice but to vote gej again.

1 Like

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 27, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
See anger! On a beautiful monday morning like this. Long before its even 6am and you are already so angry. Go sniff from your wrap and stabilze your brain Mr addict. Its allowed. Since you want to ruin your already ruined life, I can't help but say "happy to see you go". What an angry day it is for you.

1 Like

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by BlackPeni5: 6:37am On Oct 27, 2014
If you stand by Amaechi, I stand on him. Your friend is finished politically thus he is trying everything possible to remain relevant. He feeds on Newspaper and Internet publicity. All will end in 2015...if you have any doubt, ask Peter Odili.

4 Likes

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Omexonomy: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2014
cramjones:

Release it for this lame duck EFCC? Wait till we get back power in 2015, then you will see the rot and the atrocities that has been perpetuated by this government.

-CramJones
fellow nairalander if you want to know who cramjones his, how he feed pay bills just cheak this link. You can join him to make money too by sending a PM to gbawe egift or barcanista.
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29237507
dont just support APC for nothing collect ur share and be rich.
Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by clean2: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by donphilopus: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2014
BlackPeni5:
If you stand by Amaechi, I stand on him. Your friend is finished politically thus he is trying everything possible to remain relevant. He feeds on Newspaper and Internet publicity. All will end in 2015...if you have any doubt, ask Peter Odili.

I guess the crowd we all saw at the last APC rally organized by Amaechi in Rivers State was also for him to feed in Newspaper and Internet publicity?! Guy, if you've nothing meaningful to spew, I'd advise you to keep your fingers crossed, rather than embarrassing yourself here. He's finished politically to you, yet, the clueless President still takes him seriously by threatening him, all the way from Jerusalem!

1 Like

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by raiszy2k(m): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2014
@op so you are among those gain fully employed through this process
Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by theassassin: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

thunder fire your ancestors there.
who cares were you stand

ezi ofia
ewu gambia
useless moronic vulture

1 Like

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by BlackPeni5: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2014
donphilopus:

I guess the crowd we all say at the last APC rally organized by Amaechi in Rivers State was also for him to feed in Newspaper and Internet publicity?! Guy, if you've nothing meaningful to spew, I'd advise you to keep your fingers crossed, rather than embarrassing yourself here. He's finished politically to you, yet, the clueless President still takes him seriously by threatening him, all the way from Jerusalem!

No need to argue, 2015 is not far away. Even if Jonathan loses the election, there is no future for Rotimi Amaechi. Whether PDP or APC.
Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2014
donphilopus:

I guess the crowd we all say at the last APC rally organized by Amaechi in Rivers State was also for him to feed in Newspaper and Internet publicity?! Guy, if you've nothing meaningful to spew, I'd advise you to keep your fingers crossed, rather than embarrassing yourself here. He's finished politically to you, yet, the clueless President still takes him seriously by threatening him, all the way from Jerusalem!
Jonathanians neva see

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2014
The same Amaechi that spent N1B on ebola?

If Amaechi were to be Jonathan, he would had spent N50B on ebola!

Anyway, it takes men who walk in delusion to stand with Amaechi!

Let me twll you this bro, anybody living in Rivers knows that Amaechi cannor deliver Rivers to APC!
Even if APC wins the guber, those who votes APC in guber will vote for Jonathan!

Campaign crowd does not win election, if they do, Ifeanyi Uba would had won the Anambra guber.

I wish you well.
Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2014
BlackPeni5:

No need to argue, 2015 is not far away. Even if Jonathan loses the election, there is no future for Rotimi Amaechi. Whether PDP or APC.
crap

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by warrior01: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Do you now believe you are a CHRONIC LIAR just like your paymasters. I wonder what you people would gain by spreading lies in your lust for power by all means. Is it the change the APC is talking about? Shame on you people.
Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Lordlexyy: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2014
icebeatz:
As an average Nigerian, I might vote for apc if buhari is take out and replaced with a real civilian.
Military rule set us hundreds of years back and even though we are not where we ought to be yet, we are definitely taking a step in the right direction.
Ever heard the phrase, "old soldier never dies".
Buhari was once a military top gun. We need new blood. If fashola was to contest for presidency, I would vote for him and make sure every member of my family votes for him.
Due to the dearth of credible candidates, I have little or no choice but to vote gej again.
The deception of pdp. Fashola should be adopted so that pdp can have an easy ride abi? We all that Buhari remain a night mare to pdp hence the good man advise to drop him. Pdp may had weigh her chances of not clinching the top job with somebody like Buhari as an opponent, reason for clamouring his none eligibility with unsubstaintial lies without bases. Keep the advise for yourself

1 Like

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by BlackPeni5: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2014
Ibnsultan:
crap

A progressive does not have to hold rallies to be noticed. How many rallies have Fashola held to tell people he is working. Empty vessels always make the loudest noise.
Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by GreenBobo: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2014
Me I no b APC, ah no b PDP... As fr me oh,I b omo 9ja .... APC is a group of recycled unproductive politicians... There are no fresh bloods. just same old politicians that are so self serving and ve refused to let the 'youths' become true progressives and leaders in reality ! As per d PDP, everything I wrote about the APC also stands! So u see? All of una na same people with same mindset, same philosophy (assuming u people have any)...APC just happens to be at the receiving end!

1 Like

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by joseph1832(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2014
Omexonomy:
fellow nairalander if you want to know who cramjones his, how he feed pay bills just cheak this link. You can join him to make money too by sending a PM to gbawe egift or barcanista.
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29237507
dont just support APC for nothing collect ur share and be rich.
Oh! So the supporters of PDP are not collecting their own share right?. Abeg make we hear word joor!.

2 Likes

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by egift(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2014
joseph1832:
Oh! So the supporters of PDP are not collecting their own share right?. Abeg make we hear word joor!.

PDP thugs and sycophants are selflessly supporting the Perpetuation of Corruption in Nigeria grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by joseph1832(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2014
I stand here today feeling highly exalted because I know I did not vote for GEJ! Infact since 1999 I've never voted for PDP. NCP, Gani's party had by votes.

Many of you e-warriors shouting and spouting rage and puppy anger voted for PDP and GEJ and in the name of sentiment, now he's shown you his true colours and you rant!.
Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by joseph1832(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2014
egift:

PDP thugs and sycophants are selflessly supporting the Perpetuation of Corruption in Nigeria grin grin grin grin
Hey Mr egift are you free from corruption?.
Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by kingthreat(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2014
icebeatz:

Its dare not dear.
Jonathan till 2019

Jonathan till Boko Harm bombs you. RIP to all those who have fallen as a result of mediocre leadership. May the supporters become beneficiaries of the madness.

1 Like

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by egift(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2014
joseph1832:
Hey Mr egift are you free from corruption?.

I don't give bribe. I don't collect bribe. I may not be the best model of a good Nigerian, but I will do all I can to reject the electric shocks PDP has been using to manipulate Nigerians that you must be corrupt to succeed.

Nigeria is a great Nation. We are good people. But it starts by voting out the Corrupt Administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by joseph1832(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
egift:

I don't give bribe. I don't collect bribe. I may not be the best model of a good Nigerian, but I will do all I can to reject the electric shocks PDP has been using to manipulate Nigerians that you must be corrupt to succeed.

Nigeria is a great Nation. We are good people. But it starts by voting out the Corrupt Administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.
I agree with you to an extent, but you haven't answered my question, corruption doesn't necessarily entails giving and taking of bribe in its entirety!.
Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Omexonomy: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
joseph1832:
when atiku came to lagos he gave bloggers and internet warriors 7million naira and promise to do more. Tinubu campaing office has spent over 50million naira on E-war only. Go and collect ur own share of the looties and booties of APC national cake. If you are in doubt cheack the topics and post of the following people in the last one week.
Gbawe 96 topics and 4thousand post
egift 130 topics and 8thousand post
barcanista 69 topics and 2 thousand post.
Obiagelli 72 topics and 10 thousand post.
Re: I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
FFK - I thought u defected back to PDP? The question is; does Amaechi feel the same way about you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

the 11 Remaining States Result For Jega / Niger Deltans, Concerned Nigerians, Read This! / Chief Olu Falae Must Apologise To The Fulani Herdsmen & Fulani People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.