Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (866 Views)

Jehova's Witnesses, Do U Have This In Your Bible? / Why You Place Your Bible So Close To You On The Bed? / Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Joshuadon: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Picking through your bible for the parts you like and not accepting the whole bible is like telling God himself to shut up. It's like telling God He's not to have any authority in your life. This is not humility but rebellion and its going to cost you your soul.

The whole message of God or the whole counsel of God needs to sought out and preached. The bible is the final authority for Christians.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV)

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Ephesians 5:27 (NKJV)

that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

Acts 20:20,27 (NKJV)
how I kept back nothing that was helpful, but proclaimed it to you, and taught you publicly and from house to house,

For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God.

Read Your Bible Aright......

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Going The Way Of Turkey? / Was Christ Actually Born On 25 December? / Minister Creflo Dollar Ask Members $65 Million In Donation For New Private Jet!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.