Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,409 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here (1198 Views)

I Am Hoplessly In Love With Seun Osewa / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / I Am In Love With Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here by itstpia1: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Do ladies often wish they had a thread where they could chat with Seun on romance?

Here it is.

Abeg, his girlfriend/s, take it easy, nobody is stealing him from you.

Anyway, hope he responds.
Re: Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here by iceberylin(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
WHen una go open chat thread for me na grin
Re: Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here by Liability(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
itstpia1:
Do ladies often wish they had a thread where they could chat with Seun on romance?

Here it is.

Abeg, his girlfriend/s, take it easy, nobody is stealing him from you.

Anyway, hope he responds.
becareful....seun is mine....below is our pix....seun behind me.
Re: Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here by itstpia1: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
The thread is for Seun to respond to ladies who wish to chat with him.

It being moved to dating section doesn't mean its for dating him, it was originally in romance.
Re: Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here by itstpia1: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
iceberylin:
WHen una go open chat thread for me na grin

You want ladies to chat with you too?
Re: Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here by OkekeChristian(m): 1:20am On Dec 19, 2014
accept my heartfelt condolence ladies. Seun has so much business to take care of.
Re: Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here by itstpia99: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here by mirexxx(f): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Liability:
becareful....seun is mine....below is our pix....seun behind me.
babes u hide ni??
Re: Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here by sholay2011(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
This Tpia woman sha grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here by badmus31(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hi seun

I 'm just a new member about few hours ago although i had an account sometimes back which i did not know the details again.
So, when i needed to post something urgent right now ,the command was " sorry, you can not post in this section, you can try again a week or so ". When i tried to find out, i got to know that i was on probation and yet to be baptise but the question i want to ask is for how long am i going to wait for resolution. Pls your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female To Squat With / Fun Whatsapp Group For The Matured / Need Someone I Can Talk To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.