Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Am In Love With Seun - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am In Love With Seun (4212 Views)

I Am Hoplessly In Love With Seun Osewa / Ladies Chat With Seun The Site Owner Here / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With Seun by kaygirl(f): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2006
grin grin got uun all,i know u all would want 2 read, just wanted 2 catch all ya attention, seun, you are a genuis, keep the good work going, as for the love part, it was just a joke oh.
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Rhodalyn(f): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2006
that makes two of us seun kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss thou you appear sooo tough, it's that toughness that makes me love you wink
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by kaygirl(f): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2006
rhodalyn hmmn we would have 2 fight oh, grin
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Rhodalyn(f): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2006
i can see that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by charlisco(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2006
two of you do not have any better things to do, well met smartsoft to tell you what to do
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Rhodalyn(f): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2006
i've got my boo to think about
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Seun(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2006
Thanks, ladies. kiss cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by charlisco(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2006
seun thanks is not ok, say i am i love with u too, and i wish to get your phone number and resident address
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by TYPOP(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2006
Seun is a lucky guy. I think I will also go and form a forum and I hope Rhodalyn and Kaygirl will join. I'll treat you well.
Seun keep thegud work going and don't blush cos 2 girls (sorry, ladies) say they love you.
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Z4M4eva(f): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2006
Y'all are flattering Seun too much.So much his head is gonn' burst any moment soon. grin
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Seun(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2006
kaygirl is cute, but she's my much older sister. wink
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by cheekee(f): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2006
@kaygirl and rhodalyn i am joining the list now grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Seun(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2006
Welcome to our love fest! kiss Make yourself comfortable!
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Z4M4eva(f): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2006
l.o.l
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Eastcoast(f): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2006
seun, i guesss u are flattered?
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by prettyH(f): 5:38am On Mar 14, 2006
I never thought i'd see the day chics be tripping for even the Admin guy. LOL, wonders shall never end
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Seun(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2006
I'm loving the virtual love!
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by drealnoni(f): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2006
me thinks me love seun too. man u r genius,thats for the site. i think we should start a fan club?
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Seun(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2006
A fan club for the lovers of sexy sexy Seun Osewa! cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by kaygirl(f): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2006
yeah right, seun, a big sister i really am, but i have got all the ladies confessing thier love for u,
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by alheri(f): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2006
kaygirl, youre really cute. Just saw your pic in your profile. Mr. Admin sure is lucky!
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Seun(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2006
Lucky to have a cute elder sister. embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Johnny(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2006
e don happen!
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Posh(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2006
Kay girl na which one u dey self?E Anyway no forget da assignment wey i give u oooooo.
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by opegar(m): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2006
Kaygirl, where ar u 4rm?
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Seun(m): 1:35am On Mar 17, 2006
I wonder how long it'll take for this "love", like the others, to turn into hatred. Seun thinks that all human emotion is fickle and unreliable.
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by kodewrita(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2006
don't mind him, he's really blushing under all that blubber. Don't mind them i have a sister , sorry, sisters to introduce to you but in exchange you will hand over those willing ladies to my own site (not even built yet) and make me the admin of this one. Fair deal heh? grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Seun(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2006
It's normal that people will fall in love with a site admin for a short time before they finally decide to turn against him.
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by kaygirl(f): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2006
seun,is there something u r not telling us u were enjoying the attention and now u r singing a new song, hope no one is playa hating u here, cos our love for u would never die grin, besides i think u need a little reorientation about love.
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by 2cantango(f): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2006
come one Seun, you know we all love you cheesy kiss
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by TYPOP(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2006
Mr Lover man. I trip o. Kaygirl don start sth we no go finish o.
It's so easy to love an admin when the site is good and to "crucify" him when sth goes wrong. Let me guess, what messages did you receive when you had some technical problems with this site Seun? Did kaygirl send any message?
Re: I Am In Love With Seun by Seun(m): 1:30am On Mar 20, 2006
No, please don't attack kaygirl. She hasn't done anything wrong. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Chat Group For Warri Boyz And Galz / I'm Back . . .zignor! / Nigerians Living In The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.