Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,868 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? (5537 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / What Course Is This Man Studying / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by msmon(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
It's not wrong to say that some if not most graduates and undergraduate end up doing courses they didn't bargain for. This is due to various reasons which include;
1. Choice of department while in secondary school.
2. JAMB score.
3. Post UTME score.

I have a younger brother who is doing Office Technology Management just because he scored below the required mark for Mass Communication, we had a conversation recently and he told me he still aspire to be a mass communicator though he is enjoying the course does now.

On a personal note, I'd love to do any engineering course if I have the second chance.

I want us to discuss this to know if my hypothesis is right.

Share with us your course of study and the course you'd like to do if you have another chance and the reason(s) for your choice.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
The same course i studied in my first chance.
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Karleb(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
I know many people will come here and scream medicine and surgery, till then I dey ghostmode.

1 Like

Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by destino24(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'm study engineering, but i would have wanted Psychiatry or neurology (or neuropsychiatry). at the worst, I'd take psychology
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by bolanle76(f): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
I studied medicine,but if given a second chance, as a lady,I would study nursing science because they have time for themselves due to the fact that they run shifts.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by STENON(f): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
My Present course is Physics, If given any second chance I would go for Exploration Geophysics.

Although I Still have the passion to switch over to that course at Masters Level. So Help me God

1 Like

Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by missdebs(f): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
music!...i wouldnt hv gone to science class in d first place
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by QSheba: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
engineering if given a second chance geology
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by msmon(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
BrownKnight:
The same course i studied in my first chance.

What course?
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Tobxyad(f): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Agric sci bt if given anuda chance,i wud go 4 micro biology
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by msmon(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
STENON:
My Present course is Physics, If given any second chance I would go for Exploration Geophysics.

Although I Still have the passion to switch over to that course at Masters Level. So Help me God
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Drdonzeez(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
hmm...I hope Dentists have better social life style compare to medical Doctors?
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
With all sincerity,if I have the chance to re choose a course it would be PHILOSOPHY...I love seeking knowledge since the day I discovered planet earth was corrupted by f00lish men and it is what they want you see is what you would see on tv,human life is controlled by the political elites/Oligarchy,Human are meant to believe in the Unknown called God,I just regret not doing philosophy,Only if I had a second chance.

3 Likes

Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Ayosh(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
bolanle76:
I studied medicine,but if given a second chance, as a lady,I would study nursing science because they have time for themselves due to the fact that they run shifts.
madam e neva too late o! We'll accept u with open hands into the Nobel profession of Florence...
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Ayosh(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
I'd like to study Microbiology if given another chance
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Bukkiminat(f): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
PHARMACY!
PHARMACY!!
PHARMACY!!!
PHARMACY!!!!
Then
LAW!
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tobxyad:
Agric sci bt if given anuda chance,i wud go 4 micro biology

Y micro? Agric seems better..
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Tobxyad(f): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
silentdon:

Y micro? Agric seems better..
how does it seem much beta?
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
studying mechanical engr, will study chemcal engr if anoda chance comes calling.
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
If given another chance, i woulda gone straight to a seminary to train for the Catholic priesthood.. Right now,my life so twisted i doubt if it'd ever happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tobxyad:
how does it seem much beta?
Its easy to be self employed with agric nd considering the fact that you'll be studying in Nigeria, you'll be able to do all necessary practicals in agric but same can't be said of mcb..
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
Would av preferred Fine Arts
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
second chance in course lols, that is crazy.. abi giving a second chance 2 choose country..
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
OP, I'm also an Office Management student and I love it with passion.. On the contrary, I would have loved computer science but that would happen in my second coming on earth because I have been mathematically handicapped right from childhood tongue
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by awoononi(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Philosophy and Diplomacy
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Samgreguc(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Bukkiminat:
PHARMACY!
PHARMACY!!
PHARMACY!!!
PHARMACY!!!!
Then
LAW!
exactly my choice.
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Nostradamus: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2014
if given second chance,would go for architecture...love the self employment prospect

3 Likes

Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Drdonzeez(m): 6:20am On Oct 29, 2014
weldone ma,I heard Dentists have more time for themselves compare to a physicians and still earn the same pay.....how true is this?
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Tobxyad(f): 6:28am On Oct 29, 2014
silentdon:

Its easy to be self employed with agric nd considering the fact that you'll be studying in Nigeria, you'll be able to do all necessary practicals in agric but same can't be said of mcb..
aiit dn
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by msmon(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Architecture is handful my brother. Love the creative part of it dearly.
Nostradamus:
if given second chance,would go for architecture...love the self employment prospect
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tobxyad:
aiit dn
Wch sch r u in?
Re: What Course Will You Choose If You Have A Second Chance? by Tobxyad(f): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
silentdon:

Wch sch r u in?
i just gaind admision 2 ilorin nd was muvd 2 agric dept

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can One Do A PGD After NCE. Or How Does One Go Higher After NCE? / What Age Is Suitable For A Child To Start School? / A Must Read For Unilag Prospective Law Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.