Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Cool Ways To Make Money From Blogging For Beginners - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cool Ways To Make Money From Blogging For Beginners (914 Views)

8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging / 25 Quotes From Blogging Experts At West Africa Bloggers Conference / 5 Cool Ways TO Make Money Online As A Student In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Ways To Make Money From Blogging For Beginners by peteonline: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
http://www.mymobnet.com/can-one-really-make-money-blogging/
"A lot of people has asked this legitimate question about making money from blogging. Because I have got up to 10 years experience in this and in this post you shall learn for real if blogging really yields money and worth the whole time and stress.

Once again we ask: Can one really make money from blogging?
Anyway I know you

are reading this post because you are either very much interested in making money from blogging or the heading of this post someone got your interest. Come to think of it, wouldn’t it make sense for you to make real cool physical cash by just sitting down with your PC or mobile device with no sweat but just with perhaps a cup of coffee by your side? It’s a cool idea and as a matter of fact it’s one of the things that pushed me on into what I used to do only for passion.

…Now straight to the answer…
Yes, one can make money from blogging. The answer sounds easy, doesn’t it? As a matter of fact I make money everyday from blogging!

Let me tell you a brief live story of mine and it will go a long way way to teach you some fundamentals in online money making.

Back in the days, over ten years ago, the idea of owning a web space or web site fascinated me so much. I wondered why I wouldn’t own a website just like I owned a Yahoo mail! It was an impossible task then and I recall the time when I knew of no Nigerian or Nigerian company that..."
Read more from source http://www.mymobnet.com/can-one-really-make-money-blogging/

1 Like

Re: Cool Ways To Make Money From Blogging For Beginners by Shoutershub: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Yea... Affiliate marketing and many other methods, I so s so love using affiliate links, google adsense is just a cheat.... Example.. Dey display jumia affiliate links and when user cclicks through google from your blog and get to get to buy commodity worth 550,000 naira, you wuld be given $1.20 operation fee by google. Whereas if the user goees direct from your site, you would be given 15,000 naira as commission.
Re: Cool Ways To Make Money From Blogging For Beginners by Shollay20(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Cool Ways To Make Money From Blogging For Beginners by Amaechi9(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Only Way To Be A Successful Webmaster / Arewa Web Hosting Providers / HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.