Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439423 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Growingboi(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2020
Can anyone close to any of the immigration offices confirms if they have reopened?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oludaremy: 1:37pm On May 04, 2020
Davny:
I just made payments for the new passport, am going by next week Tuesday
Abeg send me the Link, The one with me keep going me to the old one of 17k

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 04, 2020
oludaremy:

Abeg send me the Link, The one with me keep going me to the old one of 17k
Read few pages back,pick Ikoyi passport office and you'll get the new passport

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oludaremy: 6:36pm On May 04, 2020
xule20:

Read few pages back,pick Ikoyi passport office and you'll get the new passport

ehnn. Thanks Jare. I knew I was missing something, I chose Festac as my pick up, that's why. Actually Festac is closer to my place shaa.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 04, 2020
oludaremy:

ehnn. Thanks Jare. I knew I was missing something, I chose Festac as my pick up, that's why. Actually Festac is closer to my place shaa.
Do it in festac if you can wait for months or Ikoyi and get it less than a month

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MrDexter(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2020
Hi everyone, please is the immigration office functional now. Is it advisable for one to apply via DYI using the Ikoyi office during this period. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ViVaMadrid: 11:23pm On May 04, 2020
xule20:

Go with festac if you can wait for months or Ikoyi and get it less than a month

Is it not possible to get passport on the same day of capture

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Growingboi(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2020
For your information...

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Guest14(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Growingboi(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2020
Thanks for the update. This has not been updated on their Twitter handle

Guest14:
Not anymore. Check this: https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/30/nigeria-immigration-announces-collection-of-passports-fresh-enrollments/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by A2J(m): 12:22am On May 06, 2020
I made a stupid mistake of not checking the requirements in full before applying, after paying, I get to see that I need lga of origin cert(No idea how to get this). My interview is set for next week, is there anyway to postpone this? I see that payment expires next year - this means anything?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Davny(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2020
You can reschedule the interview and the payment last through one year which gives you plenty time to get it, mine is scheduled for next week too. Please what are the required documents needed for the interview
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hammed71(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2020
A2J:
I made a stupid mistake of not checking the requirements in full before applying, after paying, I get to see that I need lga of origin cert(No idea how to get this). My interview is set for next week, is there anyway to postpone this? I see that payment expires next year - this means anything?
is this for renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by A2J(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2020
Davny:
You can reschedule the interview and the payment last through one year which gives you plenty time to get it, mine is scheduled for next week too. Please what are the required documents needed for the interview

How do I go about rescheduling the interview? The required docs are:

1. Application form
2. Acknowledgement form
3. Payment Receipt
4. Filled and stamp guarantors form with international passport DATA page and NIN slip or Drivers licence
5. 2 passport photograph (your own)
6. Photocopy of NIN slip
7. Photocopy of Birth certificate
8. Photocopy of State of Origin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by A2J(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2020
hammed71:
is this for renewal?

No, Fresh application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2020
A2J:

1. Application form
2. Acknowledgement form
3. Payment Receipt
4. Filled and stamp guarantors form with international passport DATA page and NIN slip or Drivers licence
6. Photocopy of NIN slip
How many guarantor would be needed?
Could it be persons not related by blood?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fmusty: 11:49am On May 06, 2020
Micholo5:

How many guarantor would be needed?
Could it be persons not related by blood?

1 Guarantor

Anybody can be a guarantor.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2020
Fmusty:

1 Guarantor
Anybody can be a guarantor.
. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oddone22: 11:53am On May 06, 2020
A2J:

1. Application form
2. Acknowledgement form
3. Payment Receipt
6. Photocopy of NIN slip

Hi, can drivers license be used instead of NIN
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by A2J(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2020
Oddone22:

Hi, can drivers license be used instead of NIN

I believe NIN only for the new e-passport.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Davny(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2020
Please the guarantors form, would it be signed in court?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by A2J(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2020
Davny:
Please the guarantors form, would it be signed in court?

Yes, signed by your guarantor and stamp in court
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ViVaMadrid: 5:28pm On May 06, 2020
A2J:

Yes, signed by your guarantor and stamp in court

Can one get the passport on the same day of going for capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 9:08pm On May 06, 2020
Is it possible to get captured same-day immediately after payment?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2020
Leun:
Is it possible to get captured same-day immediately after payment?
I don't think its possible, I think the capturing is done weeks after registration.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Guest14(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2020
Pls guys have you received an SMS from NIS regarding passport collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amedak(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2020
Guest14:
Pls guys have you received an SMS from NIS regarding passport collection?
No, since January 6th. I did mine in Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ukchy: 5:54pm On May 12, 2020
Hello House,

Please can i get the link to immigration portal to do DIY for a friend. The one i'm seeing the amount is still 10,750 for 0-17Years and 17000 for 18-59 years. I don't know if is the right link i have because I'm seeing 25k price for adult

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oludaremy: 7:58pm On May 12, 2020
ukchy:
Hello House,

Please can i get the link to immigration portal to do DIY for a friend. The one i'm seeing the amount is still 10,750 for 0-17Years and 17000 for 18-59 years. I don't know if is the right link i have because I'm seeing 25k price for adult

Thanks

Yes it the right link. For the e-passport its 25k and only available at Ikoyi Office. If you choose any other location you will get the one of 17k

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ukchy: 10:01pm On May 12, 2020
OK
Thanks so much

oludaremy:

Yes it the right link. For the e-passport its 25k and only available at Ikoyi Office. If you choose any other location you will get the one of 17k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 7:24am On May 20, 2020
Please, does anyone know if the passport offices have opened for services. Lagos precisely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.