Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439139 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2020
Funnyman:
Hello everyone, pls I want to know if the DIY applies to other immigration offices outside Lagos and Abuja.

Also, can I use National ID card in lieu of NIN slip

I want to apply for a fresh passport online in Akure, what else do I need to know? Thanks

Yes you can. All that is needed is the NIN.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amedak(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2020
Hello everyone,
Please who receive passport recently from Ilorin. I applied since 6th of January and they always give excuse that there is no booklet.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mightymuy: 11:46pm On May 25, 2020
She should go with her NIN slip that bears her maiden name. The court affidavit and newspaper publication for change of name already covers that. Cheers
Exmay02:
Hi all. Please i need clarification on this.

Want to process int passport for my wife, we now have all documents including change of name publication and affidavit, also she hasn't process any passport before, this is her first time.

My question is, her NIN slip carries her maiden name, can we go ahead to process passport with this NIN?

Got an info that you can't do 2 NIN as its against the standard rule.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammygoody(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2020
Hello guys,
I applied online and was scheduled for next Tuesday, I don't want to wait till then, is it advisable to go before the date given?

Or has anyone gone recently for capturing b4 their given dates and was attended to?
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adayoung(f): 2:07pm On May 26, 2020
dammygoody:
Hello guys,
I applied online and was scheduled for next Tuesday, I don't want to wait till then, is it advisable to go before the date given?

Or has anyone gone recently for capturing b4 their given dates and was attended to?
Thanks

I took my baby there on a date different from the date given to me and there was no issue.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammygoody(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2020
Adayoung:

I took my baby there on a date different from the date given to me and there was no issue.
Alright then. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Coachatm10(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2020
Micholo5:

Yes you can. All that is needed is the NIN.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by michaelf284: 8:29am On May 29, 2020
Hi,

My wife had the same issue, she had to do a name correction on her NIN at NIMC booth despite having all necessary docs for name change. Officially it's about #500 but because we needed it urgently, we had to pay the agent 4/5k to get it in few hours. They said the married name wont fly except its updated on the NIN. Cheers

Exmay02:
Hi all. Please i need clarification on this.

Want to process int passport for my wife, we now have all documents including change of name publication and affidavit, also she hasn't process any passport before, this is her first time.

My question is, her NIN slip carries her maiden name, can we go ahead to process passport with this NIN?

Got an info that you can't do 2 NIN as its against the standard rule.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zellfoxx: 9:00am On May 29, 2020
Good morning NLanders

Please has anyone been able to do his/her enrollment at the Ikoyi office this month? And does one need to wait for the SMS before proceeding after paying online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammygoody(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2020
zellfoxx:
Good morning NLanders

Please has anyone been able to do his/her enrollment at the Ikoyi office this month? And does one need to wait for the SMS before proceeding after paying online?
Yes, enrollment is going on at Ikoyi office.

You don't have to wait for SMS before paying online, pay whenever you are ready.
But you do have to wait for SMS to go for capturing after you enroll.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DoubleEngine007: 10:09am On May 29, 2020
michaelf284:
Hi,

My wife had the same issue, she had to do a name correction on her NIN at NIMC booth despite having all necessary docs for name change. Officially it's about #500 but because we needed it urgently, we had to pay the agent 4/5k to get it in few hours. They said the married name wont fly except its updated on the NIN. Cheers

Good day sir.. Please what documents did you add to the money, for change of name on her NIN?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olioxx(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2020
quote author=Jossy4u1 post=87207950]
[/quote]
Cc taitee
CC Cyrilade01
Cc suco01
Cc feclela
Cc PremiumTrends
Cc A2J
This is my first time getting the Nigerian International Passport. I have sourced for information from this thread and elsewhere, and I want to first of all thank every one who have contributed generously to this thread. But at the same time I also have questions pertaining to Application Form and Guarantors Form.
I will try to add photos of these form to elaborate where I'm stuck.
Application Form
1. I am seeing a space for "Profession" and "Occupation" in the Application form, Should I input into these two spaces? as they are kinda similar in meaning.
2. Just for verification, I don't need to fill in the space for "Maiden name", right?
Guarantor Form
1. I have being reading International Passport Data Page, does that mean that my Guarantor needs/must have the Nigerian International Passport? I want my Dad to be my guarantor, but he doesn't have International Passport.
1b. Do I need to find someone that have Intl Passport?
2. Regarding Particulars of Asset, I don't understand, should my Guarantor fill in his Asset therein?
3. Is it compulsory my Guarantor fill in Part II?
3b. Regarding Part III Should my Guarantor fill in the space as he did when filling in the space in Part II?
I have heard some people write on Photocopying some document(s) at the NIS, Do I make photocopies within the building, or there are other Cyber cafes around?
Thanks for your generous reply.

1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zellfoxx: 8:19pm On May 29, 2020
dammygoody:

Yes, enrollment is going on at Ikoyi office.

You don't have to wait for SMS before paying online, pay whenever you are ready.
But you do have to wait for SMS to go for capturing after you enroll.

Thanks for the info. I thought enrollment involved biometrics capture in addition. Already done with the online registration and payment ages ago.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammygoody(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2020
zellfoxx:

Thanks for the info. I thought enrollment involved biometrics capture in addition. Already done with the online registration and payment ages ago.
Alright.
Since you have finished with the online registration, just go with your complete documents, submit, then await the SMS for biometrics capture.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Remson23: 11:45pm On May 29, 2020
Hello family, please I need your help on something. I have been trying to apply for the standard e-passport and I have reached the page for step two where I need to give my details. But I have been finding it very difficult to go to the next page. The page keeps directing me back after having filled all the compulsory and voluntary fields of information. I have been using Google chrome and other browsers too but have been to no avail.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Exmay02: 12:02am On May 30, 2020
Pls guys, is NIN registration going on during this period? Lagos to be specific.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zellfoxx: 12:10am On May 30, 2020
Remson23:
Hello family, please I need your help on something. I have been trying to apply for the standard e-passport and I have reached the page for step two where I need to give my details. But I have been finding it very difficult to go to the next page. The page keeps directing me back after having filled all the compulsory and voluntary fields of information. I have been using Google chrome and other browsers too but have been to no avail.

I recommend you clear your browser cache but its best you use Incognito mode on Google chrome.

My 2 cents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olioxx(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2020
olioxx:
quote author=Jossy4u1 post=87207950]

Cc taitee
CC Cyrilade01
Cc suco01
Cc feclela
Cc PremiumTrends
Cc A2J
This is my first time getting the Nigerian International Passport. I have sourced for information from this thread and elsewhere, and I want to first of all thank every one who have contributed generously to this thread. But at the same time I also have questions pertaining to Application Form and Guarantors Form.
I will try to add photos of these form to elaborate where I'm stuck.
Application Form
1. I am seeing a space for "Profession" and "Occupation" in the Application form, Should I input into these two spaces? as they are kinda similar in meaning.
2. Just for verification, I don't need to fill in the space for "Maiden name", right?
Guarantor Form
1. I have being reading International Passport Data Page, does that mean that my Guarantor needs/must have the Nigerian International Passport? I want my Dad to be my guarantor, but he doesn't have International Passport.
1b. Do I need to find someone that have Intl Passport?
2. Regarding Particulars of Asset, I don't understand, should my Guarantor fill in his Asset therein?
3. Is it compulsory my Guarantor fill in Part II?
3b. Regarding Part III Should my Guarantor fill in the space as he did when filling in the space in Part II?
I have heard some people write on Photocopying some document(s) at the NIS, Do I make photocopies within the building, or there are other Cyber cafes around?
Thanks for your generous reply.
Abeg make wuna reply me ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by molybdenum0012: 11:07am On May 30, 2020
Exmay02:
Pls guys, is NIN registration going on during this period? Lagos to be specific.

Someone should answer this oo, a beg.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cyrilade01: 12:09am On May 31, 2020
olioxx:

Abeg make wuna reply me ooo.
1....input same thing there
2... Leave blank
For the guarantor's part I will advice you use someone that has international passport though,cos mine didn't have drivers license so I only used her data page.
For asset declaration just write any amount as cash available ,and include his or her bank name no need for any other asset declaration
Fill in the necessary details as regards the guarantor's part.
Pls do all the necessary photocopy you can do cos it's expensive in ikoyi passport office.
Thanks
Hope this helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cyrilade01: 12:23am On May 31, 2020
agbeman:
Good afternoon all, thanks for this trend.
Got to ikoyi at exactly 11:15 am ,followed the instructions given here as a self applicant and all went well and smooth, though those officers were looking at me with one kind face once they see the brown folder with me but I no send Dem at all ooo, some even ignored me in their cubicle when I greet them buh na Dem Sabi grin
Done at 1:15 pm and am asked to return my folder to the servicom..am dea now waiting for the officer cos he's not on sit.
Thanks all for your contribution on this...One love collection date is on 17th.

please what is the function of the brown folder and how can I get it? due to the kind of eye them take to look you means you know your right
The folder will be given to you at servicom,is for self applicant.
Once you have it they already know you are doing the process urself
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adayoung(f): 8:42am On May 31, 2020
Exmay02:

As of Friday,I was told that only the Nimc offices in Ikoyi and Ikeja were working. I got my Nin from Ikoyi passport office on Friday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Exmay02: 9:04am On May 31, 2020
Adayoung:

As of Friday,I was told that only the Nimc offices in Ikoyi and Ikeja were working. I got my Nin from Ikoyi passport office on Friday.

Thanks for this, will go there during the week for NIN name correction for my wife due to marriage.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trippleblessing(f): 2:22pm On May 31, 2020
Adayoung:

I was at Ikeja some days back, the NIMC office there was closed, I was told they are not working.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trippleblessing(f): 2:23pm On May 31, 2020
Exmay02:

Thanks for this, will go there during the week for NIN name correction for my wife due to marriage.

please kindly update here when you get the name modified, I am trying to do same due to marriage.
have you applied and paid online for the name modification on NMIC site?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olioxx(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2020
Cyrilade01:

1....input same thing there
2... Leave blank
For the guarantor's part I will advice you use someone that has international passport though,cos mine didn't have drivers license so I only used her data page.
For asset declaration just write any amount as cash available ,and include his or her bank name no need for any other asset declaration
Fill in the necessary details as regards the guarantor's part.
Pls do all the necessary photocopy you can do cos it's expensive in ikoyi passport office.
Thanks
Hope this helps
At the bolded
So are you saying that if my guarantor owns a driver license(which he does), can I use the driver license in lieu data page?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Exmay02: 6:41pm On May 31, 2020
Trippleblessing:

please kindly update here when you get the name modified, I am trying to do same due to marriage.
have you applied and paid online for the name modification on NMIC site?

I don't think i have to pay online, no one have mentioned that to me, we are going with NIN slip (maiden name) and all documents for proof of name change.

Going on thursday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Exmay02: 6:43pm On May 31, 2020
olioxx:

At the bolded
So are you saying that if my guarantor owns a driver license(which he does), can I use the driver license in lieu data page?

Your guarantor must have international passport, no substitute for that.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olioxx(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2020
Exmay02:

Your guarantor must have international passport, no substitute for that.
Thanks Brotherly.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by westbuoy: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.. I am new to this thread and I seek your assistance. I want to renew my passport

Although it still has 1 yr and 3 months validity on it but i want to renew as it is required for a particular purpose. I check the website I saw the requirements and one of them entails .. writing a letter... is there any sample of the letter ?

Please has anyone renewed passport in recent times ? I tried using an immigration officer and I was billed about 50k .. that’s too much .. I stumbled on this thread and .. I choose to do it myself
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by paragon40(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm yet to get a date for capturing since I made payment online . It's been over a week. Do I have to submit my application form, at there office, before I can get an invite for capturing or I have to continue wait for the sms?

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.