Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1434417 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SKhanmi: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2020
Nickxander11:

I am so grateful for your assistance.
Pls how about where you have thumb print on the form,can the signature serve in place of it?(see pix attached)

Finally in the area of particulars of Asset can someone put none where you have houses and other assets?

Thanks so much once again.

Thumb print is mostly used when the individual is illiterate. Signature will do just fine.

Yes, none will do.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SKhanmi: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2020
juliusocean:

when filling the asset part can i just write one house and 2 cars only? what is the format can u give us a template for that?

I understand most people are wary of disclosing what assets they have. My advice. Fill it with basic details.

E.g Cash Available: 100k, 300k, 500k Etc

Name and address of bankers: Just fill in your bank address. GTB bank, Yaba branch, Lagos etc

Houses: 1 house, None if you don't.

Other assets: None ( A car is not an asset)

Nobody in his/her right mind will go and write 700m in cash available on a piece of paper handled by God knows who have access to your address, bank address, picture,names, signature and number.

Fill it with the BASICS mbok.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2020
If you have the names of these officers frustrating your DIY process at the NIS commands just note the name of such a person, it is written on their uniform, write a petition addressed to the Comptroller General Immigration HQ Abuja, sign it and put in pdf format and send to nis.complianceteam@immigration.gov.ng with all details.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nickxander11(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2020
SKhanmi:

Thumb print is mostly used when the individual is illiterate. Signature will do just fine.

Yes, none will do.

Thanks so so much, I appreciate!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by segedoo(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2020
segedoo:
Thanks.
I input the OTP.
It is the token I couldn't use with NETpay

I will go there on monday.

@Oggg
Payment Update.

2.01 am this morning, NIS sent me a text.

They have received payment for my passport and that I can go and capture at Ikoyi.

I'm already in Lagos and will be doing that on Monday.

I bothered them at NIS and GTbank mehn.
Emails, tweets, screenshots etc.

Glad that episode is over.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by segedoo(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2020
Oggg:

Application letter to the Comptroller General for renewal of ppt
Application form
Acknowledgment slip
Payment slip
NIN slip
Old passport data page and booklet
2 passport photos

Can the application letter be handwritten or it has to be printed?
I have everything else.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by THURAFTERNOON: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2020
THURAFTERNOON:

thanks and your response always bro. may God bless you and yours this new month and beyond.ill be there

thanks all. I have just collected my passport. I'm so happy. many thanks to everyone replying everyone of us here. special thanks oggg ... God bless you bro cheesy you're truly a real OG cool

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rotile247(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2020
segedoo:

Can the application letter be handwritten or it has to be printed?
I have everything else.

Hand written in a fullscap sheet or plain paper and signed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
segedoo:

@Oggg
Payment Update.
2.01 am this morning, NIS sent me a text.
They have received payment for my passport and that I can go and capture at Ikoyi.
I'm already in Lagos and will be doing that on Monday.
I bothered them at NIS and GTbank mehn.
Emails, tweets, screenshots etc.
Glad that episode is over.
Glad for you too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ibokz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Beolly:

Thanks, I finally paid online

Congratulations
That's a less stressful process
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Finally got my passport t ikoyi....phewwww

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Laren24(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
DaSugarBoi:

Hi,please did u present your National ID Card at the Festac office or it is not necessary over there?
I can't recalled ever presenting my National ID card. Just to be safe take yours along with you.
However, I don't think you need that there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Laren24(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
DaSugarBoi:

Hi,please did u present your National ID Card at the Festac office or it is not necessary over there?
I can't recalled ever presenting my National ID card. Just to be safe take yours along with you.
However, I don't think you need that there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thiwhy(f): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
efepeppereski:
Good day everyone. Please I did a DIY new passport application in Ibadan NIS. I did capturing on Thursday. My collection date is today. I just called the servicom number and the officer today that there is scarcity of booklet Nationwide. Please, has anybody applied and collected his/her passport recently? How long did it take u to collect ur passport after capturing? Thanks.

I did mine 3weeks ago in ibadan but everytime I go there, it’s always no booklet song. Am tired
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iretiogo1: 5:40am On Dec 12, 2020
Thiwhy:

I did mine 3weeks ago in ibadan but everytime I go there, it’s always no booklet song. Am tired
Their booklet arrived this week so go there next week and taku si won lorun if you want to collect it this year that’s wat I will do next week because dos ppl are very useless
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by agboghai: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2020
Good day all. Please, what's the current cost of an international passport and how long will it take to be processed?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by segedoo(m): 6:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Thanks Bro

rotile247:

Hand written in a fullscap sheet or plain paper and signed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by segedoo(m): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Thanks Man.

I appreciate everyone here.

Oggg:

Glad for you too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zevous: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2020
anybody know how to do correction of DOB on NIN?? i have been hearing it takes months b4 the correction reflects
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2020
agboghai:
Good day all. Please, what's the current cost of an international passport and how long will it take to be processed?
Cost depends on ur state of application.
Passport in Ikoyi Lagos, Abuja and Rivers Command for adults and children is 26k

Passport in other centres except the above listed is 17,800 for adults and 11k for children and 11k for above 60years
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2020
zevous:
anybody know how to do correction of DOB on NIN?? i have been hearing it takes months b4 the correction reflects

The truth is, the level of corruption in NINC is so absurd.

Officially you are to pay 15,000 through remita and visit any nimc centre with a documents to back up the claim, unfortunately it never that easy, but if it's not urgent you can try and patiently wait.

I visited one of the center in Lagos, I was directed to ikeja, Haaa, traveling to ikeja from agbara just for correction of DOB.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zevous: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Subomi007:

The truth is, the level of corruption in NINC is so absurd.

Officially you are to pay 15,000 through remita and visit any nimc centre with a documents to back up the claim, unfortunately it never that easy, but if it's not urgent you can try and patiently wait.

I visited one of the center in Lagos, I was directed to ikeja, Haaa, traveling to ikeja from agbara just for correction of DOB.

Sir were you eventually able to get it done at ikeja coz I've already paid the 15k and that's what is delaying my passport renewal. I can't renew my passport because the date on the NIMC is wrong and I've already captured
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bossman(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Well, not sure about DOB. During my last visit to Nigeria, On November 6th, went to the Ikoyi office for a simple correction of name from like Yemi to Oluyemi, so that it will match my passport, because passport renewal failed, due to non-matching first name. I am still waiting. Had to leave Nigeria using my old passport. Luckily for me it's still active. The person that's helping me do the my passport informed me it's going to take months for the change to be reflected. I believe it's due to backlog.

Oh, I paid 15K as well. Even though the website indicated it should be 1K for name modification. I have already captured for passport as well. What a mess!

zevous:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by agboghai: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oggg:

Cost depends on ur state of application.
Passport in Ikoyi Lagos, Abuja and Rivers Command for adults and children is 26k

Passport in other centres except the above listed is 17,800 for adults and 11k for children and 11k for above 60years
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
zevous:

Sir were you eventually able to get it done at ikeja coz I've already paid the 15k and that's what is delaying my passport renewal. I can't renew my passport because the date on the NIMC is wrong and I've already captured
No, after I paid the unofficial fee, the story changed and I picked up the slip the second day I made the payment.

But since you've paid, kindly walk in to any center with your support document or affidavit and request for a information modification form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zevous: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Subomi007:

No, after I paid the unofficial fee, the story changed and I picked up the slip the second day I made the payment.

But since you've paid, kindly walk in to any center with your support document or affidavit and request for a information modification form.

Bros can we talk better.. Please this NIMC is really delaying my passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by quineP(f): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hello house.
pls who has any idea when immigration will be close for the year
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
zevous:

Bros can we talk better.. Please this NIMC is really delaying my passport

Okay, no problem.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thiwhy(f): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2020
iretiogo1:
Their booklet arrived this week so go there next week and taku si won lorun if you want to collect it this year that’s wat I will do next week because dos ppl are very useless

Thank you so much, I’ll go there nextweek.. is your own DIY too?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JEmma1(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2020
Pls can anyone help with information on how to start the DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Richdee1(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2020
JEmma1:
Pls can anyone help with information on how to start the DIY.

All the info u need is on here.. check out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Oggg:

For children u dnt need guarantor. Pls go up and check my other comments for documents required for child application.
Please sorry to bother you, but please can you point me to the page that have details of what i need to do nd provide to apply for my international passport as a first timer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.