Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1442756 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2021
What's the price for a 32page 5yrs Visa in Lagos. Does anyone know
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stubbornman(m): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2021
JaceyOpara:

The name on your NIN must be the same as the name on your passport. Otherwise, there'll be an issue.

Who ommited the last name? You or NIMC?

NIMC
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 07, 2021
JaceyOpara:

I hope you sent ur mail to this address?

Email: nis.servicom@nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng

One thing about me is that I am very thorough, I don't like stupid/avoidable mistakes so I spend hours making sure I get something right. That said, that's the email address I sent to. And when I didn't get any reply, i sent to another on the website just to be sure I didn't make mistake the first time.

I just want to let those doubting that not everyone rushes to twitter, some people actually do research first before doing stuff.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akposy(m): 6:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Oggg:

Completed passport form is the form with ur details, acknowledgmnt slip is only got(ten) when u have successfully paid and ur payment accepted by NIS. In essence it is only possible to b printed after payment.

For the prts on guarantor form, fill anythin that comes to ur mind. Can be 100k

For other parts, just fill. Finish
Thanks for the guide.
I did my capture before christmas... They attended to me well. Although, they were not happy i registered myself. I was told to come for pickup on the 30th of December last year but I've been very busy and i have no use for it yet.

Thanks! i will notify you when i pick up
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by delgook14(m): 6:37am On Feb 07, 2021
ebim:

One thing about me is that I am very thorough, I don't like stupid/avoidable mistakes so I spend hours making sure I get something right. That said, that's the email address I sent to. And when I didn't get any reply, i sent to another on the website just to be sure I didn't make mistake the first time.

I just want to let those doubting that not everyone rushes to twitter, some people actually do research first before doing stuff.
Good that you clarified that. I even included (Cc) the other emails when I did. Nothing.
And for that twitter, they only reply to trivial questions (questions that should ideally be in FAQs) and other tweets that sing to their praises, and tweet ceremonial pictures.
They 'hardly' respond to reasonable enquiries.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2021
ebim:

Hmm...this is really serious.....does that mean I was lucky to have gotten a response from them when I contacted them?

Oh....I believe God worked everything out for me.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2021
stubbornman:

This is very Apt.... thanks so much.

Please a quick one.
In my NIN the name I used in registering was e.g Kolawole Chukwuma.... My last name was omitted .... I hope it will not be a problem when applying for a fresh passport....(Names where spelled correctly).
It will be a problem. Go and add ur last name to ur NIN. Officially this costs 500 naira.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
LuciferO:
What's the price for a 32page 5yrs Visa in Lagos. Does anyone know
5 yrs visa or 5 yrs passport u mean? Passport in Lagos, 32 pages is 26k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by space02: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
JaceyOpara:

I did my capturing yesterday (Thursday)....cos I've been very busy at work.
I was given my confirmation slip and on it, my collection date is 9th February 2021....which is just approx. 5 days after my capturing date. I believe it's very close and I doubted the feasibility of collecting it on that day. So I went straight to Miss Chioma to know if it's actually possible for me to get my passport on that day....I also told her that I need it urgently....then she told me to disregard the date. And asked me the passport type I applied for.....I told her it was 32 pages, 5 years. And she said there's no material available it.......as if I would have gotten it immediately if I had applied for 64 pages.....I almost regretted not applying for 64 pages.....then I remembered that I can always renew it after expiration.

So I told her I'll keep checking....then she said if my passport is ready I'll be informed.... since I applied online.

Hoping for a positive outcome...

Please, did Miss Chioma said the 64pages passport material is available?

I’ll like to apply for it as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
JaceyOpara:

Birth Certificate (certificate issued by the National Population Commission shall be required from applicants whose date of birth is with effect from Dec 1992) or Age Declaration attached with one passport-sized photograph and duly endorsed by a Commissioner for Oaths.

Yeah....local government of origin is the same as certificate of origin
Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
space02:

Please, did Miss Chioma said the 64pages passport material is available?
I’ll like to apply for it as soon as possible.
She didn't state it categorically....but I guess that's what she meant.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
JaceyOpara:

Really?

Have you gotten yours? If yes, how many days did it take you to collect your passport after capturing?
check previous pages

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
yehmy:
So less than 2 weeks after capturing i collected my passport today at Alausa Ikeja. Strictly DIY except the fact i had to pay 1k for the person that helped to fill and sign my guarantor form. Over and out cool
Here you go

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oggg:
5yrs passport, I made a mistake.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stubbornman(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oggg:

It will be a problem. Go and add ur last name to ur NIN. Officially this costs 500 naira.

Oh thanks So much...I really appreciate
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chuddyforlife(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2021
Good morning all!!!

am at alausa passport center as am typing this now and their are letting me know that 32 pages passport is 40,000

pls guys how sure is this and when did it increase to such amount

please urgent reply needed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chuddyforlife(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2021
please do anybody have a solution or have some1 to link me up with,,,,at alausa passport center
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solalal36(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2021
Please, where is the immigration center in Ilorin? Those that did in Ilorin, do you recommend DIY or I should go to the center.. The thing is I need it urgently.. Please how much will it cost at the center?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DawnEden(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2021
I need your advice on what to do, my passport which was issued on 2015 had my place of birth as Ibadan and got expired on 2020 but my actual place of birth is Germany. So I was thinking should I apply for a new passport with the change detail and also does the change of data include place of birth and not just change of name?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
chuddyforlife:
Good morning all!!!

am at alausa passport center as am typing this now and their are letting me know that 32 pages passport is 40,000

pls guys how sure is this and when did it increase to such amount

please urgent reply needed

Are you sure the 32 pages booklet is available or they want to collect your money and delay you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pls, who can confirm the availability of 32/64 pages passport at Ikoyi, Ikeja and FESTAC offices?

I really need to be sure there are booklets before applying.

Help!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chuddyforlife(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chonco:

Are you sure the 32 pages booklet is available or they want to collect your money and delay you.

i dont even know my brother,,as am telling you now am still there and they are saying the passport is the new one

how truth is this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
chuddyforlife:

i dont even know my brother,,as am telling you now am still there and they are saying the passport is the new one

how truth is this

Lol. Nawa o.
One thing about these people is that, they may not tell you if booklets are available or not, especially when you're going through DIY method.

I sent you a PM. Is like, I'll be coming to that Alausa right now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chuddyforlife(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chonco:

Lol. Nawa o.
One thing about these people is that, they may not tell you if booklets are available or not, especially when you're going through DIY method.

bro am just confuse at this moment ,,because i av already project the amount of money that i want to use and get the passport to my surprice boom.... Nigeria cum up with there stupidity

pls eliegthen me more about the DIY method
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chuddyforlife(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chonco:

Lol. Nawa o.

I sent you a PM. Is like, I'll be coming to that Alausa right now

09045114297 here is my digit just call me lets talk....i dont reply p.ms
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
chuddyforlife:

bro am just confuse at this moment ,,because i av already project the amount of money that i want to use and get the passport to my surprice boom.... Nigeria cum up with there stupidity

https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/185
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
If you're renewing your passport or getting a fresh one, Kindly go for the 64pages booklet because from what I'm hearing, there's are no 32 pages booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akada2020: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chonco:
If you're renewing your passport or getting a fresh one, Kindly go for the 64pages booklet because from what I'm hearing, there's are no 32 pages booklet
How much is this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Oggg:
where in Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
chuddyforlife:

what is so hard to do passport urself Read this thread and pay 26k. Must u give soemone ur money?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
LuciferO:
where in Lagos
it’s like u ppl are not serious All the comments on this thread on how to do passport urself is it for me? Official passport cost is 26k and this is just for lagos, abuja and port harcourt. The other states it is 17,800 naira.
anyother money u pay to anybody is for d person’s pocket.
Open ur phone, read this thread.. few pages back. Al ur questions have been answerd
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
DawnEden:
I need your advice on what to do, my passport which was issued on 2015 had my place of birth as Ibadan and got expired on 2020 but my actual place of birth is Germany. So I was thinking should I apply for a new passport with the change detail and also does the change of data include place of birth and not just change of name?
Send email to the official email address. They will reply you

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.