Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432220 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Guru9ja(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2021
Blurpy:
I have someone that works there but I don't know you in person
kindly link me to the person you know there. Am planning to go on Wednesday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JEmma1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
JaceyOpara

Please I've been requested to provide parents concent form for my daughter, please how do I go around this.

Very urgent please.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JEmma1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
I was able to the the parents concent form for minors. Under 16 years.

It's attached below

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
JEmma1:

Please I've been requested to provide parents concent form for my daughter, please how do I go around this.
Very urgent please.
Write a simple letter and sign addressed to the Comptroller General.
Sign . The baby’s mother and baby’s father must have two letters.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mhizzcherry(f): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
How please
MufasaLion:

It's nothing less than 40k in Lagos. I mean the express route.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
mhizzcherry:
How please

How in what sense?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mhizzcherry(f): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2021
How do I go about the express route
MufasaLion:

How in what sense?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2021
mhizzcherry:
How do I go about the express route

You'll need an officer to do that.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stubbornman(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Why do you wanna use affidavit?. Why don't you just get a birth certificate?.

I intend getting a birth certificate from a Local Govt here in Lagos but i was hoping it wouldnt affect anything like place of birth, since my birth place is Port-Harcourt.

What do you think.??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Good day guys, I’m here to show my appreciation to everyone contributing to this thread one way or the other.

My own story different o..
Last week Tuesday I did my birth certificate/attestation at NPC, collected the certificate on Wednesday. Went to Bayelsa on Thursday for my passport application and capture. Got a call yesterday to come collect my passport, and finally collected my passport today being Wednesday. So, the whole process took a week..

The bitter part of it is that I paid for things to go this way. I paid 45k for it...

My initial plan was to do the DIY procedure and wait for my passport, but I wasn’t sure if Port Harcourt has booklet, so I reached out to one of my uncle that has been the one disturbing me to do passport and leave the country. He knows some people at the immigration so he made the calls and then got back to me..
He said there’s no booklet in PH and Benin, that I should go to Bayelsa he would connect me with a man there to run everything for me. He said it would cost 45k, immediately my mind just remember the DIY process o.. Then he said I should not worry that he would pay everything. Na once my mind drink Fanta...

I enter road the next morning straight to Bayelsa.. After filling the form and providing the necessary documents and passport, the man asked “na transfer you go do abi na cash?” Chai!!!! I no fit talk for some seconds..

With sadness I said transfer and made the transfer...

My uncle called me later and was like “No worry, I go refund the money to you”... The thing pain me ehnnnn..

But I’m glad I have the passport now sha.. at least that one done comot. Unto the next one..

Thanks guys

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Remember this is a DIY thread if you message someone privately to link you up with someone and they defraud /Scam you please don't come back here crying.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
yehmy:
Remember this is a DIY thread if you message someone privately to link you up with someone and they defraud /Scam you please don't come back here crying.
Pls loud it!

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ojolfc(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
mmo1:

Weldone sir, how did you get the NIN for your baby's international passport application.
Thank you.
At the NIN office around my axis here but talking about October last year before this rushing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
yehmy:
I guess this was posted because of my previous post. I understand your position bro. Nobody is messaging me for whatever reason. I thought I’d share my experience on the thread....

Abeg ooo!!! I’m not new in this forum and nothing concern me with scam. I made enquiries here last week about using a sworn affidavits for birth certificate and someone advised me against it... Main reason I went to NPC office at PH to get it done..

I no dey like these subtle shots. Any form of wrong accusation directly or indirectly, I don’t entertain it bro..

I didn’t ask anybody to message me or follow my route, from my statement you could clearly deduce that I wasn’t cool with the procedure I went with..

Abeg make we dey get sense... come at me directly, no dey use indirectly...

I can personally provide you pictures of those documents with their dates on it... Anything scam, Abeg no mention my name near am. Either directly or indirectly.. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Does anyone in ibadan or anyone expecting their passport at the ibadan passport office has any info maybe there are booklet now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
stubbornman:

I intend getting a birth certificate from a Local Govt here in Lagos but i was hoping it wouldnt affect anything like place of birth, since my birth place is Port-Harcourt.

What do you think.??

I don't really know how NPC (Nigerian Population Commission) works but since it's a federal agency, I think they should be able to issue you a certificate irrespective of the state you wanna collect it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oshionelecky: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
I want to get a Nigerian International Passport. Please what is the present cost and can I get one that will be valid for 5 years?

Also, how long will it take to process and what are the requirements?

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
oshionelecky:
I want to get a Nigerian International Passport. Please what is the present cost and can I get one that will be valid for 5 years?

Also, how long will it take to process?

Thanks.

There's DIY process and express route. For DIY you pay the normal fee for passport and it's affordable. You do the processing yourself. Kindly check NIS website for that. But Express
route is 40k and you'll go through an officer to fast track the process for you.

But whichever route you wanna take depends on you, how urgent you need it, and also your financial capability.

Yes you can get passport that's valid for 5 years. However, I'd urge you to do the passport in either Lagos or Abuja. This is because most people have been complaining about delay in most states lately.

Stay safe and always use facemask!.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oshionelecky: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

There's DIY process and express route. For DIY you pay the normal fee for passport and it's affordable. You do the processing yourself. Kindly check NIS website for that. But Express
route is 40k and you'll go through an officer to fast track the process for you.

But whichever route you wanna take depends on you, how urgent you need it, and also your financial capability.

Yes you can get passport that's valid for 5 years. However, I'd urge you to do the passport in either Lagos or Abuja. This is because most people have been complaining about delay in most states lately.

Stay safe and always use facemask!.

Thanks.

Please, what are the requirements!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 12:07am On Feb 18, 2021
oshionelecky:

Thanks.

Please, what are the requirements!

Birth certificate
State of of origin certificate
NIN
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oshionelecky: 12:12am On Feb 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

Birth certificate
State of of origin certificate
NIN

Wow! Just these?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 12:15am On Feb 18, 2021
oshionelecky:

Wow! Just these?

Yes. You have 'em?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by judemurphy(m): 6:51am On Feb 18, 2021
Please help,my friend did her NIN registration Last 2 weeks and on getting to the passport office yesterday for verification and data capturing she was told her NIN number did not drop,and it's urgent.
Please anyone with useful information should please help as this issue is weighing her down.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 7:05am On Feb 18, 2021
judemurphy:
Please help,my friend did her NIN registration Last 2 weeks and on getting to the passport office yesterday for verification and data capturing she was told her NIN number did not drop,and it's urgent.
Please anyone with useful information should please help as this issue is weighing her down.

Her NIN did not drop?. Probably it's not ready yet. What did she later do when she was told that the NIN wasn't ready?. She should be given a transaction slip after registering for NIN. I'd urge her to go to any NIMC office to confirm if her NIN is ready or not.

There's no way she can get a passport without NIN no matter how urgent she needs it.

Stay safe and always wear nose mask!.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by judemurphy(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

Her NIN did not drop?. Probably it's not ready yet. What did she later do when she was told that the NIN wasn't ready?. She should be given a transaction slip after registering for NIN. I'd urge her to go to any NIMC office to confirm if her NIN is ready or not.

There's no way she can get a passport without NIN no matter how urgent she needs it.

Stay safe and always wear nose mask!.
she went back home confused of what to do.
Please what if it's not ready. Can she fast track it ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 7:10am On Feb 18, 2021
judemurphy:
she went back home confused of what to do.
Please what if it's not ready. Can she fast track it ?

Fast track NIN?. No, it's not a passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by judemurphy(m): 7:13am On Feb 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

Fast track NIN?. No, it's not a passport.
so there's nothing she can do but to wait ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 7:16am On Feb 18, 2021
judemurphy:
so there's nothing she can do but to wait ?

Yes, but I've made it clear that she should go and confirm herself if it is ready or not. Moreover, if it were Ikoyi Immigration office she could have confirmed at NIMC center inside the premises that same day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by judemurphy(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, but I've made it clear that she should go and confirm herself if it is ready or not. Moreover, if it were Ikoyi Immigration office she could have confirmed at NIMC center inside the premises that same day.
please is it possible for NIN number to be ready and yet not dropping
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2021
judemurphy:
please is it possible for NIN number to be ready and yet not dropping

You're just stressing yourself with multiple questions you keep asking. I've advised that the lady should go to any NIMC office to confirm herself. I saw you creating a thread concerning this issue. A guy was telling you that he can connect you with an NIMC official. I don't think it's a good idea. Don't forget NIN is equivalent to SSN in America. It has your details.

NIMC have offices in almost all areas in Lagos. Ask your friend to go there. I'm not commenting on this again.

Bye!

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2021
yehmy:
So less than 2 weeks after capturing i collected my passport today at Alausa Ikeja. Strictly DIY except the fact i had to pay 1k for the person that helped to fill and sign my guarantor form. Over and out cool

Boss, I'm back to Lagos oo
Yesterday, I went to Alausa passport office for collection...but was told it isn't ready yet.
Did my interview on Monday 25th January.....was captured on 4th February.
My collection date is 9th January.

Should I give them more time or send a tweet or email to their head quarters?.......cos those guys are not sincere at all.....a lot of people got their passport yesterday.... although I don't know how long they've been waiting for it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2021
JaceyOpara:

Waooh! Congrats boss.

I was there a day before my collection date and was told that it is not ready yet...

Was told the same thing yesterday....dis people just dey stress person

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.