Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1440151 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cutieflaky: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
They collected mine and return it to me that day,

Chonco:
Good morning all.
Does immigration collect the old passport during collection of the new passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
yehmy:
Lol you are still wrong, he said observe not that he checked. Well i have someone that will be processing the 32pages next week. Let's see how it goes

If the person needs it urgently, pls don't encourage the person to proceed with that 32 pages o.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bumea(f): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good day all,
Has any one applied for a change of name due to marriage passport recently? How long did it take to process it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
How can I apply for the 10 year passport, fresh passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Also can all lagos centres process the 10 years passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by space02: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Leun:
Also can all lagos centres process the 10 years passport?

They’ll be so glad to process it for you. Just do DIY and you’ll get your passport in no time.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
space02:

They’ll be so glad to process it for you. Just do DIY and you’ll get your passport in no time.

I intend on doing DIY since I'm in no hurry at least no pressure yet, my concern is picking the right centre for this, as I noticed alot of people are talking about the 5 years validity passport when compared to the 10 years passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chonco:

If the person needs it urgently, pls don't encourage the person to proceed with that 32 pages o.

I agree with you, because all over Lagos passport offices, no booklet is the new lyrics now.

But it's so unfortunate, I pity those that need it urgently.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
So I chose payarena as payment platform, I've been deducted but my portal shows no previous payment attempt history found
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
I have sent mail to both immigration and nis-support, a ticket has been opened.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bondnotjames: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Why am I just seeing this after I have paid somebody 70k for express.

I paid on wednesday and was told I will get it on Thursday only for the idiot to tell me today that it will be Monday. And the deadline for what I needed it for is today.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyoOla20(f): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hi ,have you been able to eventually make the changes now?
DawnEden:

Thanks did that. For posterity sake, this was their response :
​Thank you for contacting NIS.To change your place of birth in your passport,you will be required to write an application for change of place of birth with your supporting documents as well as the payment of non refundable administrative fees and subsequently the payment for booklet if approved.Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bondnotjames:
Why am I just seeing this after I have paid somebody 70k for express.

I paid on wednesday and was told I will get it on Thursday only for the idiot to tell me today that it will be Monday. And the deadline for what I needed it for is today.

Oops!. Which state?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DawnEden(m): 3:24am On Feb 20, 2021
AyoOla20:
Hi ,have you been able to eventually make the changes now?
Not yet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jochez15: 4:06am On Feb 20, 2021
Good morning, I am a student here in Owerri. will like to start processing my passport next week. Please do anyone know what the process is like here in Imo state and South east generally.
Also I will appreciate any advice on how I can make the process more seamless.
(I want DIY).
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chonco:

Just wait and see
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akinwumi10: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Really helpful thread and I'm happy I came across this thread. I think osogbo centre has some.new 32 passport booklet they just processed. Just collected mine this week

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Akinwumi10:
Really helpful thread and I'm happy I came across this thread. I think osogbo centre has some.new 32 passport booklet they just processed. Just collected mine this week
When did you start the process?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akinwumi10: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
MufasaLion:

When did you start the process?
Towards the end of December. Have you collected yours?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Akinwumi10:

Towards the end of December. Have you collected yours?

I'm not based in Osogbo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thiwhy(f): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please is there booklet in Ibadan now? Anyone with info should reply pls. Still expecting my passport since movember, it’s crazy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Thiwhy:
Please is there booklet in Ibadan now? Anyone with info should reply pls. Still expecting my passport since movember, it’s crazy

As from next week, you'll know the status.
Booklets have started arriving but gradually...

32 Pages booklets are now available

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
If you applied for a 32 page or any other booklet at Ibadan passport office and you've not collected yours, go back to their office as from Thursday next week. They've started processing it. Pls this is strictly for those that applied since last year. If yours is still current, you may wait a little but not for so long.

Lagos will receive theirs by Monday and it'll be distributed to other regions.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Jochez15:
Good morning, I am a student here in Owerri. will like to start processing my passport next week. Please do anyone know what the process is like here in Imo state and South east generally.
(I want DIY).

I have no info about SE region with respect to booklet distribution, but i think you should book now because the booklets are available but has not been distributed yet. It just arrived

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Akinwumi10:

Yeah, true. The hoarded booklets are now being used because there are booklets now, so there's no need hoarding them.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fathai(m): 1:04am On Feb 21, 2021
Leun:
I have sent mail to both immigration and nis-support, a ticket has been opened.
contact payarena directly, search them from Google.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2021
Fathai:
contact payarena directly, search them from Google.

Ok
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YoungHunter: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Please, how much does it cost to get a replacement birth certificate?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2021
Jochez15:
(I want DIY).
Just start. Read a few pages back to get the advise if it is for fresh passport or if it is for renewal.
Make sure ur documents are complete when u want to do it yourself. Already the pepper body of those people is on an alltime high but do not give in. Start the process early. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obaataaokpaewu: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
I decided this year to get international passport, so an immigration officer a friend referred to me is telling me that they don't have booklet in their office(Warri). So I'm stuck within keeping my money till booklets become available or capturing and waiting. Who has had such issues before please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyoOla20(f): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
I have similar issues too,don’t know if it will work online or we will have to go to the Hq in Abuja.
DawnEden:

Not yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Lordcrixus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.