Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436064 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2021
opelinho:

Please where did you apply for your 10years passport and what's the duration of the waiting time. Did you follow the DIY process or Express

I submitted on the 3rd, captured on the 5th of March collected on the 6th of April, I did have the time to go on the date written on the collection slip and besides I wanted to wait it out a little bit so I don't waste my time coming to NIS Alausa.

Check previous pages, I started my DIY with a mistake, I filled the form online, made a mistake on my DOB. I mailed NIS two days later they replied saying its rectified only to go to Alausa on the 3rd and be told of the same error. I had to write a formal letter to the chief officer requesting my DOB be corrected as reflected on my NIMC and BC.

Process DIY
Time Roughly 30 Days
Application Online
Price 70,000
Application fee 2,800
Application fee varies based on the payment platform you use.

Just check JaceyOpara revised version, should be in page 205 or so.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2021
Rani001:
I'm in the same situationand it is really frustratingat this point

Honestly it is, those who applied in festac and ikeja are now getting passport.

Quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Not only you..... I lost a scholarship position because of the passport of useless country.....

Choosing Ibadan Passport Office is one of the greatest mistake I made. Since last year nothing. Going through this thread it's only in ibadan people that captured since last year are yet to collect their passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chuddyforlife(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
JaceyOpara:

Yeah

pls do you mind giving me your digit......gat some personal ques to ask ya!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ojolfc(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
larrypha:
Finally got my baby's passport today 64pages at ikoyi office. Those guys dropped her file somewhere until we went there on Wednesday. They immediately sent to production and told us to come back the next day. Got busy yesterday and went today instead and we got it.

So thankful!

It was totally DIY, didn't pay anyone. But plenty English and escalations to the bosses.

When did you applied and did you go with your child
Secondly, which officer did you escalate the issue to?

My son capture since February 10 and is not yet out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Smartphelz: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
Can I suggest those in Ibadan go and picket at their office. Its disheartening that people are loosing opportunities to leave this country. If you guys picket their facility trust me the true story of the passport booklet will come out by the time one or two people are sacked
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gabriel411: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
can anyone confirm is festac now issuing passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
chuddyforlife:

pls do you mind giving me your digit......gat some personal ques to ask ya!

While this is good, if everyone start doing this then I'm afraid there's no need for the thread.

Share your challenges here on the thread, someone might be in the same shoe tomorrow, it's for posterity sake pls.

No be say the man dey work with NIS sef. Abeg make una drop una concerns, challenges on the group, no need to reach out to a specific person.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jonjohnson: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Guru9ja:
Glory be to God. I just pick my passport at Oshogbo office. Today makes it exactly a month I paid for express fee cos I needed the passport urgently. I applied on the 18th of February admidst no booklet period and I collected it today.

Pls, how much doesn't it cost you?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Choncoo: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
MosakuAW:

Passport expiration is always on your birthday on the 5th year of the passport if your passport carries 5yrs exp. date.

Eg. If you applied for passport (5yrs) in April and was issued to you same April, 2021 and your birthday is in 30 december, that means your passport will expiry 30 december 2026.

Anything not stated on your passport is wrong pls.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by larrypha(f): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ojolfc:

When did you applied and did you go with your child
Secondly, which officer did you escalate the issue to?

My son capture since February 10 and is not yet out.

I applied online 16 March. Went for capture 18th and yes we went with her for capture.

I didn't get the name of the officer but he's servicom sha.

Hers was 64 pages o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Guru9ja(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jonjohnson:

Pls, how much doesn't it cost you?
70k. I applied and collected it within 1 month.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Guru9ja:
70k. I applied and collected it within 1 month.

shocked shocked cry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kellyd2: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Good evening all. I was told that changing of date of birth can only be done in Abuja. How true is this?

Can it be done on line and how much does it cost?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kellyd2: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
joeymartinijnr:

- Copy of NIN Slip
- WAEC Result ( w Revised Name) *Optional
- BVN slip
- Affidavit
- Expired passport
I need my BVN slip. How can I get it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
larrypha:
Finally got my baby's passport today 64pages at ikoyi office. Those guys dropped her file somewhere until we went there on Wednesday. They immediately sent to production and told us to come back the next day. Got busy yesterday and went today instead and we got it.

So thankful!

It was totally DIY, didn't pay anyone. But plenty English and escalations to the bosses.

When did you capture ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by larrypha(f): 12:52am On Apr 10, 2021
IkeNwo:

When did you capture ?

18th March
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 2:50am On Apr 10, 2021
Kellyd2:

bvn slip is collected from bank
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 2:54am On Apr 10, 2021
shawnmich:
Like how much do you spent in total then? Do you just walk in to the immigration office at Abuja or you know someone that expedite the process for you?
Thanks
pay the administrative fee urself online. It is 30k or so then I think you could go to Abuja to follow up. Once it is accepted, then u wud be asked to pay for the passport.
For u to be able to know it is accepted, then u wud receive a code. .. i am not too sure
I know this can be effected in abuja.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 2:55am On Apr 10, 2021
Amaa2019:
Please, I need a clarification from those that just got their passports after many months of trying. Is the expiry date calculated from time of biometric capture or from time of printing the passport? I need answer pls having captured since January
expiry date is from whenever the passport was printed... the day ur passport is printed in real life will determine when it will expire
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 2:56am On Apr 10, 2021
merrijosh:
Hello guys, can I go to the passport office before my scheduled interview date? 24th April seems too far for me.
yes u can go... just be firm and not easily pushed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mizzhelen: 7:16am On Apr 10, 2021
Subomi007:

Please, what Month and have you received your passport?
I did it on March 31st and I haven't gotten my passport though I haven't contacted the man doing it for me. Have you gotten yours

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2021
Mizzhelen:

I did it on March 31st and I haven't gotten my passport though I haven't contacted the man doing it for me. Have you gotten yours

No, I did capturing on the 8th of February.

I can't just believe everything that is happening.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Josephjay970: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2021
Good day guys, Is 64pages now available at festac office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mizzhelen: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Subomi007:

Are you DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mizzhelen: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Subomi007:

Are you DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joeymartinijnr: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kellyd2:

Rush down to your bank. They'll print it in less than 5mins
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joeymartinijnr: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
shawnmich:
Like how much do you spent in total then? Do you just walk in to the immigration office at Abuja or you know someone that expedite the process for you?
Thanks

Sorry I couldn't respond to this, at the time you sent this in I haven't received my passport. I just picked mine up at the airport now.

DIY is better if you don't need your passport urgently, to be honest I spent 180k because I did addition of name and also corrected my age aside another 20k for transporting myself to the HQ in Abuja

I'll advise you meet with a senior officer in Abuja and explain what you want to correct. I'm sure h'll direct you to the right desk btw I captured someday I got to Abuja.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennyliza: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
larrypha:

So thankful!

Hello Larrypha, I need guidance on how you went about this DIY. Can I pm you please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mizzhelen:

Are you DIY

Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kellyd2: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
joeymartinijnr:

Rush down to your bank. They'll print it in less than 5mins
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kellyd2: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Oggg:
bvn slip is collected from bank
Ok thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.