Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1443632 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pwwears(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2021
wow...ok if i pay online like roughly how long for capturing and printing cause i actually need it before the month runs out....assuming booklrt is available tho
Oggg:
it is not 40k
I have done all my passports for myself and my family members for the last 10 years and counting... 32 pages 5 years booklet price is as i have stated... pay it yoursef online!!!! U do not need to give ur money to anyone to pay for yu, you can do it yourself!!! For children and those above 60 yrs it is even lesser... for them abuj, lagos and port harcourt it is 26k but the rest of the states it is 11k for kids upto 16 and adults above 60

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Josskute(m): 6:45am On May 07, 2021
akinola001:
LAFIA PASSPORT CENTER IS THE BEST.
GOT TO THE CENTER AROUND 1:20PM TODAY
CAPTURED AROUND 3:30TODAY
AND THE PRINTED COPY OF THE PASSPORT STILL CAME OUT TODAY..

KUDOS TO THOSE GUYS AT THAT CENTER
Boss please can I message you so I can ask questions on how you went about it? I say at Mararaba and want to get mine on Monday possibly.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by platypelloid: 7:00am On May 07, 2021
Bros I beg how much did you pay for this over smooth parole??

Kindly reply

akinola001:
LAFIA PASSPORT CENTER IS THE BEST.
GOT TO THE CENTER AROUND 1:20PM TODAY
CAPTURED AROUND 3:30TODAY
AND THE PRINTED COPY OF THE PASSPORT STILL CAME OUT TODAY..

KUDOS TO THOSE GUYS AT THAT CENTER
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by akinola001(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2021
Josskute:
Boss please can I message you so I can ask questions on how you went about it? I say at Mararaba and want to get mine on Monday possibly.

No problem
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by akinola001(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2021
platypelloid:
Bros I beg how much did you pay for this over smooth parole??

Kindly reply

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 2:49am On May 08, 2021
zuzman:
Please what’s the update on this “No booklet” of a thing? I’ve done my capturing at the HQ in Abuja since the first week of March and I’m still yet to collect my passport. The officer that helped me keeps telling me that there’s “No Booklet”. Heard others have been waiting too since December, How true is this

This is true I did my capturing in Abuja since 9th of December 2020 uptill now NO BOOKLET HV not collect my passport very painful
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 9:19am On May 08, 2021
1beat:

This is true I did my capturing since 9th of December 2020 uptill now NO BOOKLET HV not collect my passport very painful

DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phekienhlxon: 9:56am On May 08, 2021
Good morning all,
Please how much is 32 pages passport for an adult in Abuja?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zyead: 10:00am On May 08, 2021
Funlag:
Ibadan center have started issuing passport oo

This information is not totally wrong and not totally correct ; I contacted some one about it, the information was that out of over 12k passport on ground, they were given only 700 papers. this is more or less no paper as well, meanwhile if you captured around August,2020. you can go there to stand on there neck, I hope you should be fine.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solelymade: 6:24pm On May 08, 2021
Someone help me please... What's the renewal process for an expired passport for a married woman? She has her nin slip in the new surname already? Refer me to a comment that has address this already.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mosix4real: 11:12pm On May 08, 2021
Josephjay970:
mine reads APPROVED now

I have captured for over a month and i dont have "Application status" in my status on the NIS portal.

Please, what might be the cause?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ziyech(m): 12:30am On May 09, 2021
zagorakis:

Bro abeg you fit give me the contact of the officer that did yours, I go pay any extra amount.
I did DIY in that Enugu, I captured since 16th February and till now nothing yet...I even got tired of going there. Abeg!!

What are they saying?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zagorakis(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2021
Ziyech:

What are they saying?

No booklets
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:39am On May 09, 2021
Trust Nigeria to frustrate any DIY efforts.
If you’re not in a hurry to use your passport yeah, do it yourself!

If you need it to process something urgently just part with the few extra naira

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dehiero: 8:11am On May 09, 2021
Anyone attempted DIY in warri before?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tonnyb12(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2021
I hope dis is valid oo

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ziyech(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2021
spifyswift:
I just got my passport not it didn’t reach 1week thank God and I paid 35k at Enugu

How did you go about it, I would have done DIY but I don't want this "No booklet" story.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pronmix(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2021
Pronmix:
Currently at Ikoyi, met with Officer Adamu, gave me the brown envelope and showed me where to proceed to, the long office, these ones here are truly pissed at DIY'ers lol. Been sitting waiting for a while now.

About to capture right now.
I made this post 2nd week of January after following procedures here and making weekly trips to Ikoyi, finally collected my passport today.
grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oladipop: 10:23am On May 10, 2021
My experience today at Lagos passport office .
I did my capturing first week in March.

It was DIY route.

This morning I decided to visit the immigration office and hoping my passport would be ready (because in my dream I saw that it was ready)

On getting there this morning, I went straight to the collection room, there I met some people who also came for pick up.

We were asked to drop our collection slips.

When it was mine turn, the collection officer checked the system and wrote DU on my collection slips (meaning Data Uploaded) and advised me to contact my facilitator. He said, my passport can be printed today or tomorrow and that my file is okay and I do not have any problem whatsoever, that I only need to talk to my facilitator about the current status of my passport and that my facilitator will know what to do at this stage.

And remember, I said it was a DIY route, and no facilitator .
At this stage, I am a bit stuck .

Nigeria system is really frustrating.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oladipop: 10:59am On May 10, 2021
Congrats, you finally scaled through

Pronmix:

I made this post 2nd week of January after following procedures here and making weekly trips to Ikoyi, finally collected my passport today.
grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by baba2unday: 11:01am On May 10, 2021
oladipop:

It was DIY route.

This morning I decided to visit the immigration office and hoping my passport would be ready (because in my dream I saw that it was ready)

On getting there this morning, I went straight to the collection room, there I met some people who also came for pick up.

When it was mine turn, the collection officer checked the system and wrote DU on my collection slips (meaning Data Uploaded) and advised me to contact my facilitator. He said, my passport can be printed today or tomorrow and that my file is okay and I do not have any problem whatsoever, that I only need to talk to my facilitator about the current status of my passport and that my facilitator will know what to do at this stage.

Same with mine my brother. I was given NRF on my slip meaning no record found. The idiot man told me to meet my facilitator which I don’t have. Must we have a facilitator? DIY o.
Crazy country.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2021
Pronmix:

grin
Please did you receive any text or saw your portal show any information to the effect that your passport is ready for collection? I captured (DIY) at their Ilorin office and my portal reads "Success" whatever that means. I'm currently out of the state but was thinking of traveling down. But then again I don't want to waste transportation to and fro. I have engaged their Twitter handle but my tweets like those of others in a similar situation keeps getting ignored.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rani001: 12:59pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pronmix(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2021
david290:
Please did you receive any text or saw your portal show any information to the effect that your passport is ready for collection? I captured (DIY) at their Ilorin office and my portal reads "Success" whatever that means. I'm currently out of the state but was thinking of traveling down. But then again I don't want to waste transportation to and fro. I have engaged their Twitter handle but my tweets like those of others in a similar situation keeps getting ignored.
I didn't receive any text, when I checked my portal it showed "The application has expired" or something like that, but it previously showed vetted.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pronmix(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2021
Rani001:
I just called the person that referred me to do my passport now at ikoyi and he said its not ready still imagine, please would it be advisable to go there with the white paper have my name and number on it ? Cuz I need it urgently
If you have time you can go check, I did the whole thing myself so was solely responsible for checking constantly.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pronmix(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2021
oladipop:
Congrats, you finally scaled through

Thank you, a frustrating journey, thankfully it worked.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Onyeagba24: 3:37pm On May 10, 2021
oladipop:

It was DIY route.

You should have just told him to become your facilitator, find something for him and collect your passport.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2021
Pronmix:

I didn't receive any text, when I checked my portal it showed "The application has expired" or something like that, but it previously showed vetted.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by babajeje123(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2021
Please, is NIN needed to get Nigerian passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shawnmich: 4:22pm On May 10, 2021
Please I want to ask a question. I want to DIY it myself. How many days after completing the payment online and the necessary things to go for capturing?
Please guru in the house... Kindly assist
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2021
babajeje123:
Please, is NIN needed to get Nigerian passport?
Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2021
shawnmich:
Please I want to ask a question. I want to DIY it myself. How many days after completing the payment online and the necessary things to go for capturing?
Please guru in the house... Kindly assist
Capturing date will be indicated on the receipt print out upon successful payment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Ovii123(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.