Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439047 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 5:44pm On May 23, 2021
Bettybeauty:
Thanks for this! Yes I plan paying online
ask me any question on this.. a family member just did this last week.. and secondly dnt amswer anyone tryin to discourage u.. pay online
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 5:47pm On May 23, 2021
ewami:
Good Morning Beautiful people.

This is my issue, i want to do a change of surname on my International Passport (as a man). Firstly, the Passport is expired since 2015. I have all documents ready to take to Sauka Abuja NISHQ.
This one that i am reading booklets are not ready, does this stop me from getting my change of name approved?

Secondly, after approval has been given, can i approach any NIS offices in the country for my new passport instead of going back to Abuja again for capturing and biometric to get the new one.

Finally, How many weeks will the approval take. I am doing all these by my self online and submitting the hard copies in Abuja from Lagos. ( I don't have N170,000 to dash any Staff of NIS for this) .

Thank you peeps
are u male or female? Secondly what is the reason for change of surname?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ewami: 7:00pm On May 23, 2021
I am a male. It's on my write up. Reason. I don't like the meaning

Oggg:
are u
male or female? Secondly what is the reason for change of surname?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obaolami: 7:32pm On May 23, 2021
at Oggg
Obaolami:
Did you go with your children for pick up? Or can I pick up for a minor (13years) who signed when he got captured?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bettybeauty: 8:06pm On May 23, 2021
Thanks Oggg, has the correction been effected yet?

Oggg:
ask me any question on this.. a family member just did this last week.. and secondly dnt amswer anyone tryin to discourage u.. pay online
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Funlag: 8:12pm On May 23, 2021
Obaolami:
at Oggg
u have to, cos thumbprint is done in the collection room
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gabriel411: 9:42pm On May 23, 2021
Gabriel411:
pls has anyone recently got his/her passport from festac office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyehomie(m): 6:40am On May 24, 2021
Please anyone with information on booklets at Alausa's office. !??32pages booklets. My wife applied for hers early this month....DIY ofcourse
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obaolami: 8:51am On May 24, 2021
Okay...thanks
Funlag:
u have to, cos thumbprint is done in the collection room
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tosho14: 10:02am On May 24, 2021
123ABCXYZ:

Hi. Please how did you make the complain? Is there an office at the Ikeja HQ that we can walk in to make complains?
Yes NIMC office in Ikeja
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Funlag: 10:47am On May 24, 2021
Obaolami:
Okay...thanks
uwc
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shagamite: 6:36pm On May 24, 2021
mantics:

Oh, sorry, mine is Abeokuta
sorry when did you capture and did you get message for pick up? i captured ending last month in abk too and my collection date is 12 of May, but i never go check.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shagamite: 6:46pm On May 24, 2021
Esjayde:

This is getting confusing. My immigration guy at Abeokuta has been swearing that there are still no booklets, but some ppl here are collecting.
The whole thing just tire person. Anyway make I wait till end of month as dem talk
when did you capture? i captured last month at abk too, i never go check tho
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mantics(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2021
shagamite:

sorry when did you capture and did you get message for pick up? i captured ending last month in abk too and my collection date is 12 of May, but i never go check.

I am not sure your passport will be ready but you can check. I was called to pickup.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 10:07pm On May 24, 2021
Pls has anybody been to Ibadan immigration office lately to know what's up with issuance of passport?? The wait is becoming tiring abeg..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kingb1993(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2021
I did DIY as well , submitted by documents last week Monday and was asked to come today for Capturing. Upon getting there today, the immigration officers informed me they were not attending to people and that I should check back from the 1st of June . There wasn't any members of the public inside the building when I went today. Saw about 30 people outside but no officer was attending to them
Oyehomie:
Please anyone with information on booklets at Alausa's office. !??32pages booklets. My wife applied for hers early this month....DIY ofcourse
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Funlag: 10:26pm On May 24, 2021
damoceile:
Pls has anybody been to Ibadan immigration office lately to know what's up with issuance of passport?? The wait is becoming tiring abeg..
just go there to check if it's ready cos they are issuing passport everyday now...a neighbor got his on Friday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2021
No one,not even by mistake mention anything relating to Ikoyi centre as regard passport collection. I shall know this time will pass
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emeraldoe(f): 10:31pm On May 24, 2021
I finally got a call that my passport is ready. Captured 14th April. Paid 15k for express.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2021
emeraldoe:
I finally got a call that my passport is ready. Captured 14th April. Paid 15k for express.

Which centre?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell08: 10:48pm On May 24, 2021
emeraldoe:
Ikoyi?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyehomie(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2021
kingb1993:
I did DIY as well , submitted by documents last week Monday and was asked to come today for Capturing. Upon getting there today, the immigration officers informed me they were not attending to people and that I should check back from the 1st of June . There wasn't any members of the public inside the building when I went today. Saw about 30 people outside but no officer was attending to them

Wao.... It is well o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emeraldoe(f): 11:34pm On May 24, 2021
Maxwell08:

Ikoyi?
festac

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emeraldoe(f): 11:34pm On May 24, 2021
teeadewale:

Which centre?
festac
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 2:47am On May 25, 2021
teeadewale:
No one,not even by mistake mention anything relating to Ikoyi centre as regard passport collection. I shall know this time will pass

Those immigration at the ikoyi passport office are something else.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:38am On May 25, 2021
Hello bro, I had to quote you on another thread. About your wes evaluation, were you required to send your documents through a courier?

I'm about evaluating my hnd, so I would be needing guidance. If I could get your number,
so I could ask you questions on phone, that would be fine too. .
dewale2k:
Is NIN compulsory for change of name due to marriage?the person has a passport before now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2021
I think things are forming shape in a positive way already in Ikoyi office,i just got a text now to come pick my passport up next week Monday. I captured Feb 16,purely DIY. Goodluck guys

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:49am On May 25, 2021
So on the 10th of May 2021 I dropped an update here that I did capturing in Sauka office for 5 year 35-pages.

My passport came out yesterday Monday, the 24th

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 12:27pm On May 25, 2021
Funlag:
just go there to check if it's ready cos they are issuing passport everyday now...a neighbor got his on Friday

Okay thanks bro, will visit there on one of my off days then..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tosho14: 1:43pm On May 25, 2021
I collected my passport today, captured february 24, Festac office

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shawnmich: 1:56pm On May 25, 2021
I filled the passport application for change of name online and paid via my debit card.. the page load and freeze while my money was deducted, I didn't receive a confirmation, please anyone can help on how to get a confirmation page to take along to immigration office next month.
Kindly please help on what to do sir.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SabineSSS: 3:23pm On May 25, 2021
There are several ways to get an international passport and apply for immigration abroad. Here https://documentuniverse.com/2021/04/25/how-to-get-immigration-documents-online/ is a detailed description of one of them. Several times I came across the problem of obtaining a visa at the embassy of the country I wanted to go to and I'm really very glad that I managed to get the help of experienced employees of the company, which provides support in the preparation of documents for travel abroad, because I wouldn't have figured it out without their help in how to fill out my papers correctly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.