Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1443088 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mantics(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2021
Kenny1111111:

DIY? Did you get a text before going?

Not DIY but I have captured since January. So it's actually overdue.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tatianaa4u: 2:37pm On May 26, 2021
Please can anyone help me with this issue, I was called to come pick up my passport yesterday since late February that I captured but my issue now is that I don't know how I misplaced my collection slip and somebody told me that without the slip I can't get my passport. Please can anyone here help?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hakuna: 2:49pm On May 26, 2021
Go there. There should be a way in which they can trace your passport.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 3:35pm On May 26, 2021
shockabsorber10:

Hey sis I was there yesterday I was told that they just started printing November and December ones that they just cleared all from August till October the man said I should check back next week starting from Wednesday that Nov/Dec ones would be ready. The place dry sha na only collection waiting to collect all of them busy. I saw people getting theirs as well. Let's wait till mid next week. You can check on Friday sha. It will end in praise. Naija hmmmm

So therefore someone like me who got scanned on the 31st of March should dare not dream of going for collection anytime soon.... No wonder I'm not getting a positive answer from the immigration officer I contacted to know if it's ready... Omo e choke for ibadan o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by otis3(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2021
@ Tatian....write your names accordingly on a white paper...show it to them.you will get your passport with that....at the gate you will have to show them the text messages you received.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oshay53: 4:09pm On May 26, 2021
otis3:
got my passport today @ alausa. No text msg, no call.
Diy captured march....had pnf issue..file rectified and submitted march 25th.
64pages 5years.

Please, how did you go about it?
I captured since the 11th of March, same Alausa.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kenny1111111: 4:11pm On May 26, 2021
mantics:

Not DIY but I have captured since January. So it's actually overdue.

Oh, That’s true. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tatianaa4u: 4:30pm On May 26, 2021
otis3:
@ Tatian....write your names accordingly on a white paper...show it to them.you will get your passport with that....at the gate you will have to show them the text messages you received.

Thanks but It was a call I got not a text message. I will go there tomorrow and do it as you've mentioned. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by otis3(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2021
@ oshay there is no magic to it, go there on friday with your slip,try to get in....that's if you didnt get text message before friday.if you can't get in.just call me.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oshay53: 5:14pm On May 26, 2021
otis3:
@ oshay there is no magic to it, go there on friday with your slip,try to get in....that's if you didnt get text message before friday.if you can't get in.just call me.

Please, can you quote your phone number on a dead thread? Or a dm too, would be okay.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thiwhy(f): 6:58pm On May 26, 2021
shockabsorber10:

Hey sis I was there yesterday I was told that they just started printing November and December ones that they just cleared all from August till October the man said I should check back next week starting from Wednesday that Nov/Dec ones would be ready. The place dry sha na only collection waiting to collect all of them busy. I saw people getting theirs as well. Let's wait till mid next week. You can check on Friday sha. It will end in praise. Naija hmmmm

Thanks, I just got a call that my passport is ready.. at last �.. Aug-oct applicants should go there tomorrow before they use our booklet to do runs ��‍♀️��‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shagamite: 7:08pm On May 26, 2021
Thiwhy:

Thanks, I just got a call that my passport is ready.. at last �.. Aug-oct applicants should go there tomorrow before they use our booklet to do runs ��‍♀️��‍♀️
it seems the clearing of backlogs is really taking effect at the NIS centres
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2021
shagamite:

it seems the clearing of backlogs is really taking effect at the NIS centres
Yeah, seems so. I received a text yesterday to come pick up mine too next week Monday at Ikoyi office,strictly DIY

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maydaygirl: 8:07pm On May 26, 2021
otis3:
got my passport today @ alausa. No text msg, no call.
Diy captured march....had pnf issue..file rectified and submitted march 25th.
64pages 5years.

I was captured on 17th March at Alausa but haven't received any call or text message. I am thinking of going there on Friday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maydaygirl: 8:10pm On May 26, 2021
otis3:

Please, I'll be needing your help too as I intend going there on Friday with or without receiving a call or text message.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 8:30pm On May 26, 2021
simeon77:

Please when did you capture? I captured on the 29th of April for change of name. No information yet from their end. It's really frustrating my dear.
4th of May
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obaolami: 8:30pm On May 26, 2021
I captured since Jan. 29 in Abeokuta and was given a hand written note. No booklets is what my contact is always telling me.

Can I go there with the note without getting a call/sms from them?

Do they open on Saturdays?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bettybeauty: 8:31pm On May 26, 2021
Wow that was super fast. And it was purely diy?

Oggg:
yes
They did court affidavit 500 naira, then a document with the new age eg intl passport, bvn, waec certificate, voters card etc, application letter for change of date of birth
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shagamite: 8:51pm On May 26, 2021
Obaolami:
I captured since Jan. 29 in Abeokuta and was given a hand written note. No booklets is what my contact is always telling me.

Can I go there with the note without getting a call/sms from them?

Do they open on Saturdays?
lol Saturday bawo. Monday to fridays only, which one's handwritten note, suppose be printed slip na.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Airboy333: 10:56pm On May 26, 2021
Pls any update in kaduna
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by baba2unday: 11:48pm On May 26, 2021
I was not given a printed slip o. They only wrote my enrollment number on a white piece of paper and gave it to me. I tire o.

Na even brown file they gave me for my processing before I captured. May be that’s why my passport was showing NRF and my son xx. Just thinking though

shagamite:

lol Saturday bawo. Monday to fridays only, which one's handwritten note, suppose be printed slip na.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obaolami: 6:33am On May 27, 2021
Yes a note, numbers were written on it.
Can I go there without been notified?
shagamite:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shagamite: 6:54am On May 27, 2021
Obaolami:
Yes a note, numbers were written on it. Can I go there without been notified?
why not
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:47am On May 27, 2021
Bettybeauty:
Wow that was super fast. And it was purely diy?
yes diy. Even though they wanted to do their normal behaviour... she just calmly stayed there but was firm in all talks. Polite but firm.
U know no new passport issuing for now so maybe the people they attend to on a normal day has reduced... so quickly go now and try to sort it out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:48am On May 27, 2021
baba2unday:
I was not given a printed slip o. They only wrote my enrollment number on a white piece of paper and gave it to me. I tire o.
Na even brown file they gave me for my processing before I captured. May be that’s why my passport was showing NRF and my son xx. Just thinking though
go with whatever u were given.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fannybaby(f): 9:49am On May 27, 2021
Good morning everyone. I want to apply for international passport here in Lagos.... How do I go about it.. where do I go, who do I meet... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fannybaby(f): 11:00am On May 27, 2021
Oggg:
shut up!!! Passport os 17,500 in kaduna and 26k in ph
After they pay, you thieves will eat the money and they will still wait as there are no booklets.

Good morning oggg. Please how do I apply for an international passport here in Lagos I can see from the website that one need a guarantor that has an international passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Esjayde: 11:46am On May 27, 2021
shagamite:

when did you capture? i captured last month at abk too, i never go check tho

I captured in April.
I just got confirmation that they're currently printing January batch at Abeokuta. So our turn suppose reach soon.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 12:03pm On May 27, 2021
fannybaby:

Good morning oggg. Please how do I apply for an international passport here in Lagos I can see from the website that one need a guarantor that has an international passport
seems this is your first passport.
If yes.. for first passport u need a guarantor. Ur guarantor will need to have valid international passport and NIN or valid international passport and driver’s licence alongside signing the guarantor form for u + 2 passport photographs.. he or she should give you the photocopy of the data pages
u can apply online on the nigeria immigration site.
For applicants in Lagos, u will need NIN too and all NIN details must correspond with what is goin to be filled in ur intl passprt
Fee——> 26k
U will need application letter
Go online fill d form and download it
Make ur payment with debit card or at the bank. Debit card easier.. after paymnet must print acknowledgement slip, application form and payment slip
2 passport photographs
Black and grey office file- 50 naira
Local govt certificate or state governmnt certificate
Age declaration or birth certificate
Take ur completed guarantor’s form to the court and have it stamped
Two photocopies each of ur documents to avoid time wasting

In lagos there are 3 places, ikeja, alausa and festac. Once u select a location it cnt be changed.
Arrange al ur documents and go to any of the offices, preferably the Servicom desk.
Do not behave like jjc before they use u chop.

The Nigerian immigration portal is close for now to new payments as they are tryin to clear up backlog.. expected to reopen on June 1 if all goes well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fannybaby(f): 1:11pm On May 27, 2021
Oggg:
seems this is your first passport.
If yes.. for first passport u need a guarantor. Ur guarantor will need to have valid international passport and NIN or valid international passport and driver’s licence alongside signing the guarantor form for u + 2 passport photographs.. he or she should give you the photocopy of the data pages
u can apply online on the nigeria immigration site.
For applicants in Lagos, u will need NIN too and all NIN details must correspond with what is goin to be filled in ur intl passprt
Fee——> 26k
U will need application letter
Go online fill d form and download it
Make ur payment with debit card or at the bank. Debit card easier.. after paymnet must print acknowledgement slip, application form and payment slip
2 passport photographs
Black and grey office file- 50 naira
Local govt certificate or state governmnt certificate
Age declaration or birth certificate
Take ur completed guarantor’s form to the court and have it stamped
Two photocopies each of ur documents to avoid time wasting

In lagos there are 3 places, ikeja, alausa and festac. Once u select a location it cnt be changed.
Arrange al ur documents and go to any of the offices, preferably the Servicom desk.
Do not behave like jjc before they use u chop.

The Nigerian immigration portal is close for now to new payments as they are tryin to clear up backlog.. expected to reopen on June 1 if all goes well

Thank you so much ogggg

That's my challenge, make them no use me chop as I am gonna do it online...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shagamite: 3:35pm On May 27, 2021
Esjayde:

I captured in April.
I just got confirmation that they're currently printing January batch at Abeokuta. So our turn suppose reach soon.
wow that's a good news, we prolly should get it soon if that update is legit

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Techm8 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.