Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1442877 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stubbornman(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
scally11:

No need. Just go with the collection letter. Which centre did u use? If Alausa then u will go on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday if ur name start with letter A or O and Thursday, Tuesday,Friday and Sunday if your surname start with other letters except A and O

That's the Page where my name falls? Is that the collection letter? Abi how does it look like .

Sorry for the plenty question ���
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stubbornman(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
adebisilucy:
you don't need to wait for sms just go

Okay Boss ... Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maydaygirl: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
stubbornman:

That's the Page where my name falls? Is that the collection letter? Abi how does it look like .

No, it's the slip containing your enrollment number given to you after you were captured.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hapiaka: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Plz my wife receive message since Monday 31/05 for her passport 2mao Friday 04/06 but when we check the list her name is not there. And she want to go to Lagos 2mao from afar what will u advice her to do plz.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by goldwaters(f): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
hapiaka:
Plz my wife receive message since Monday 31/05 for her passport 2mao Friday 04/06 but when we check the list her name is not there. And she want to go to Lagos 2mao from afar what will u advice her to do plz.

Hold on a bit.
Some people get messages but the passport hasn't gotten to the passport office. It just means it has been produced.
It wil be better if she goes sometime next week.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
hapiaka:
so far she received message she should go
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scally11: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2021
stubbornman:

No , the print out given to you when u captured.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scally11: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2021
hapiaka:

She better go collect her passport before story that touches heart happen. She shouldn't wait oo because the passport in their hands are many. Passport lost in transit will soon begin to happen
Many people got their passport even without the message but their name was on the list. Some had the text but their name wasn't on the list. If u get one of this just come on the days allocated to u and u will get ur passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tosygn: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2021
Hello guys, so I went to Ikoyi passport office on Wednesday and I used my reference number to check if it was ready. Apparently the name on the reference number is not my name but another name. I asked what I can do and they told me they can't do anything for now until they are done with collection of outstanding. I don't even know what to do I am confuse right now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2021
Tosygn:
Hello guys, so I went to Ikoyi passport office on Wednesday and I used my reference number to check if it was ready. Apparently the name on the reference number is not my name but another name. I asked what I can do and they told me they can't do anything for now until they are done with collection of outstanding. I don't even know what to do I am confuse right now

Check the list of booklets ready for collection. If your name is on the list, go back and pick it up.

https://immigration.gov.ng/uncollected-passports
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rani001: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hi guys please try to show up at your various passport offices if your name appear on the list of uncollected passport because alot of people haven't showed up to collect their
Sha I was able to get mine without any text messages or call at ikoyi ppt Yesterday
Omo people plenty o we had to go to our various letters sha I'm done
Alhamdulillah

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Freshprince777: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rani001:
Hi guys please try to show up at your various passport offices if your name appear on the list of uncollected passport because alot of people haven't showed up to collect their
Sha I was able to get mine without any text messages or call at ikoyi ppt Yesterday
Omo people plenty o we had to go to our various letters sha I'm done
Alhamdulillah

Please when did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoboKush(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
How much does it cost to make passport 5yrs and 10 yrs respectively...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoboKush(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
moreb2cum:

As at Monday, they were done with up to December. Was told to give a week for January passports

Good afternoon pls
Where is the location in ibadan
I just want to make fresh passport
And how much too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordbinsmar: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
BoboKush:

Good afternoon pls
And how much too

Please go elsewhere, Ibadan will frustrate you if you don't have a sure link.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoboKush(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Please go elsewhere, Ibadan will frustrate you if you don't have a sure link.

Ooooooops I'm ibadan based that why I'm asking but no wahala

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordbinsmar: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
BoboKush:

Ooooooops I'm ibadan based that why I'm asking but no wahala

I'm sure other people on this thread will advise you to do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by baba2unday: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please has anybody here ever encounter this NO RECORD FOUND issue. And how did you go about it to be solved? I am really confused right now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bryanbella(f): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please who has gotten any update on when the Abia passport office will start giving out passports?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obaolami: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Those who captured in Abeokuta in January, do you see your name on the list?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tosygn: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
aieromon:

Check the list of booklets ready for collection. If your name is on the list, go back and pick it up.

https://immigration.gov.ng/uncollected-passports
I just went through the list now and I cant find my name in it. I did capturing since January in Ikoyi.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tosygn:
I just went through the list now and I cant find my name in it. I did capturing since January in Ikoyi.

Be patient and check again next week for the updated list.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Victorygold(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Oggg:
tell the international office to wait. The portal is closed until 8 June that is if it wont be extended.
Do not let anyone deceive you.
No passport application no matter how highly placed can go thru without payment been done thru the NIS portal

Please am also in need of a replacement of my lost international passport Asap.
Who has a link of a fast immigration officer who will help out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hello my fellow "not yet collected passport" those of you that have collected should collect your greetings from NIS grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by itsyenum: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please who has the contact of someone in Benin office. Or anyone who has trued getting from there what was the process like?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Haysamo: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Good evening guys. Please what's the procedure for passport renewal? I base in Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoboKush(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

I'm sure other people on this thread will advise you to do the same.

Ok.... Mayb i go use alausa own
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by awo666(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
BoboKush:

Good afternoon pls
And how much too

I did in Ibadan in January and I picked my passport yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoboKush(m): 12:28am On Jun 05, 2021
awo666:

I did in Ibadan in January and I picked my passport yesterday.

Wow..... Did u use agent or u did it urself....i will appreciate if u can guide me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 3:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Victorygold:

Please am also in need of a replacement of my lost international passport Asap.
Who has a link of a fast immigration officer who will help out.
pls pay online yourself when the portal opens. There is nothing like fast immigration link. After paying the criminals huge money, u will still suffer the wait
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bryanbella(f): 4:35am On Jun 05, 2021
Please who has gotten any update on when the Abia passport office will start giving out passports?

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.