Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1435991 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sulaimonsb(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Hi, please what does these Approved mean on your Application status. I applied online on the 14th of May and did my interview before my approved interview date which on the 24th of May

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rani001: 2:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Pleasewhereisthenotary public located at
calculator123:

After over two months of waiting, I finally collected the passport.

Left home by 7: 30 Am but the rain flogged the living daylight out of me and the bike man on the third mainland bridge. Got to the NIS office all soaked and had to wait for a little to dry my clothes.

Got into the queue by 8:30 AM, wrote my name in the collection slip, and took a snapshot of the slip with my phone before submitting it to the officer at the gate.

I had to wait till almost 10: 27 AM before I heard my name, collected the passport, and headed straight for the activation room. Activation took less than 30 minutes. I wrote down my name, enrollment ID, phone number, and signed in the book provided.

So, ladies and gents, I don collect my passport oh.

DO IT YOURSELF.

E go be.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TCAT: 4:39am On Jun 08, 2021
Could someone please post the DIY process for passport renewal. ? I know it has been posted here before I am trying to find it to no avail. Thanks everyone.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ejike3: 5:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Please, can DIY be done with mobile phone? If yes, can the required printout be saved as pdf for printing? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ivymich: 5:44am On Jun 08, 2021
Please can I apply (DIY) for passport using my phone? Because I'm seeing I need to print out some documents. Please can I save these documents to my phone and then proceed to print them out in a cafe? Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by luvluvluv: 6:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Ivymich:
Please can I apply (DIY) for passport using my phone? Because I'm seeing I need to print out some documents. Please can I save these documents to my phone and then proceed to print them out in a cafe? Thanks

How r u able to input height? Mine keeps saying "value to small or too big or u must enter a number" am stock there

Am trying to apply for my 2yrs old daughter
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ivymich: 6:31am On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=luvluvluv post=102492511]

How r u able to input height? Mine keeps saying "value to small or too big or u must enter a number" am stock there

Am trying to apply for my 2yrs old daughter

Stuck there as I was told the same thing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ivymich: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Please can anyone help on how to calculate the height? I'm 5'0ft short �
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pappy2000: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2021
Please how do. I go about getting a fresh new passport please can someone help me just tell me the diy process,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ivymich: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2021
pappy2000:
Please how do. I go about getting a fresh new passport please can someone help me just tell me the diy process,

Here's the link to start
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/welcome

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olimilove(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Good morning,

My passport expired in March and I also got married in April.

Pease, should I apply for just change of data due to marital status or Passport Renewal?

Or am I to do both?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2021
Just confirmed portal is now open to fresh applications without clearing backlogs dating back to January 2021. Now let the cash out begin in earnest. Let money start changing hands and let the booklets that weren't available start surfacing miraculously. Or you think it's easy to deny some persons up to 180k for two weeks? I congratulate those who have received their passports and left or are planning to leave this unfortunate country for good. I can't put into words my losses as a result. I mean opportunities that this country couldn't avail me, and that I may never come across again in my lifetime. I've picked up my pieces and I'm moving on with what is left of my life. Sorry for the rant I couldn't just help it. Good morning fellow Nairalanders. I wish you all the very best in the journey ahead.

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nonywendy(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2021
Please im applying for fresh passport, but in stock at height. Please how can I go about it. I am 5ft 61 inches
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ivymich: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Nonywendy:
Please im applying for fresh passport, but in stock at height. Please how can I go about it. I am 5ft 61 inches

In the same position. Abeg una when dey advocate for DIY or that DIY (una no do bad thing) at least help us that are stuck biko. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by baba2unday: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2021
I can’t count my losses due to the negligence of this miserable and careless leaders.
david290:
Just confirmed portal is now open to fresh applications without clearing backlogs dating back to January 2021. Now let the cash out begin in earnest. Let money start changing hands and let the booklets that weren't available start surfacing miraculously. Or you think it's easy to deny some persons up to 180k for two weeks? I congratulate those who have received their passports and left or are planning to leave this unfortunate country for good. I can't put into words my losses as a result. I mean opportunities that this country couldn't avail me, and that I may never come across again in my lifetime. I've picked up my pieces and I'm moving on with what is left of my life. Sorry for the rant I couldn't just help it. Good morning fellow Nairalanders. I wish you all the very best in the journey ahead.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jaybadestboy: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
fridayemmexx:
The portal is now open

Please has anybody completed the process? I heard you cant make payment at the moment with the portal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obaolami: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2021
To those that captured at Abeokuta in January, has anyone been notified for pick up?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Jaybadestboy:

Please has anybody completed the process? I heard you cant make payment at the moment with the portal.

Currently at the bank trying to make payment as the online payment process was not successful.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell08: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Ivymich:
Please can anyone help on how to calculate the height? I'm 5'0ft short �
Convert it from feet to centimetres
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TCAT: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2021
I am having same issue, I changed it to Centimeters, it's not going can someone please help.

Maxwell08:

Convert it from feet to centimetres
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TCAT: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2021
I am stuck at height, can someone be of help please.

Ivymich:

In the same position. Abeg una when dey advocate for DIY or that DIY (una no do bad thing) at least help us that are stuck biko. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell08: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2021
TCAT:
I am having same issue, I changed it to Centimeters, it's not going can someone please help.

Can you screenshot the error message?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2021
TCAT:

Example of what you should write as height is 165, 169 or 177, for me I'm 5.11 and wrote 177

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pappy2000: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Ivymich:

Here's the link to start
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/welcome

Bros thanks but what format will I use to write the letter from the local government people, besides dont we have immigration official who can help with this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ivymich: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2021
obitryce:

Example of what you should write as height is 165, 169 or 177, for me I'm 5.11 and wrote 177

My height is 5'0ft. Which is 152cm. I entered 152 and was told it is too short. My kids are 127cm and 83cm and was told the same thing too. Inputted 172cm for me and it was accepted.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jaybadestboy: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
Thank you
obitryce:

Currently at the bank trying to make payment as the online payment process was not successful.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scally11: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2021
obitryce:

U should not use phone to apply for passport. Use the Laptop or system hence you will be stuck on size. It won't go unless u use laptop

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olimilove(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2021
Good morning,

Please, should I apply for just change of data due to marital status or Passport Renewal?

Or am I to do both?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nonywendy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
scally11:

U should not use phone to apply for passport. Use the Laptop or system hence you will be stuck on size. It won't go unless u use laptop
is that so?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klem93(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
obitryce:

Sorry to disturb you, is it for renewal of new passport. How much does it cost pls and also which state are processing it from pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BAZ001: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
olimilove:
Good morning,

Please, should I apply for just change of data due to marital status or Passport Renewal?

Or am I to do both?

You will have to go to Abuja to do change of name and that means you are doing a new passport. They only do that in Abuja
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TCAT: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
For the payment of passport renewal I can see N2,000 for address verification and N15,000 for booklet. Is this correct guys?.

I thought they said standard passport is #25,000.

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.