Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1446394 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenfarm(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
david290:
I was at their office today. The officers at the gate told me production is currently for people who captured in February.

Pls are u eefering to Ib NIS office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by poshemmanuel(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AdekunleFelix: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please any Info about Ilorin capturing centers?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by baba2unday: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
poshemmanuel:

okay I get it now.. i think booklet is available in Abuja but hopefully tomorrow I will confirm.
Does NIS open on Saturdays?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mcemmy0z: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oggg:
wait. Do u have a previous passpt?
Do u now want to be known by this mistaken age or u wish to correct it?
Are u ready to live with this dob ?
U need to decide what u want. Ur decision is what will make us know the next step u shud undertake
No I don't have previous one, just about to get a new one, which to correct it, heard I will be paying 15k for the correction, still want to retain my real age cause that's what have been using.
I don't know if I can use it like.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by baba2unday: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please i checked my application status and i saw this ''this application has been expired'' please what does that mean. I captured since January and passport is not ready till now.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
kenfarm:

Pls are u eefering to Ib NIS office?
Ilorin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by poshemmanuel(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amleroy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hello, please Were you able to do the capturing today ?

kreamy28:

Yes pls

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
mcemmy0z:

No I don't have previous one, just about to get a new one, which to correct it, heard I will be paying 15k for the correction, still want to retain my real age cause that's what have been using.
I don't know if I can use it like.
then u need to do correction of dob on nin first before applyin for ppt if you are in Lagos, ph or abuja.
Corrctx of dob on nin is 15k
Go onto remita.net and make the payment yourself to nimc
Then print off receipt.. go with another official id with the correct dob, application letter and old nin slip to nimc office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Southbeach: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oggg:
then do name correction om ur nin. It is 500 naira. Do it to add the middle name.
Go onto remita. Pay d 500 naira to nimc. Print off tbe receipt.
Go along with another official document with the 3 names, receipt of paymnt, application letter to nimc office, sworn affidavit for name
Once u change d name, u will be given a new slip with the new name. U shud be able to den donur pot in lagos. Start now!!
Wow!
I thought they said making anyform of correction on NIN attracts 15k.
That's actually what has discouraged me from doing this.
Knowledge Is indeed vital.
I'll revert with update as soon as it's done. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
poshemmanuel:

okay I get it now.. i think booklet is available in Abuja but hopefully tomorrow I will confirm.
thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fannybaby(f): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
TheLasyBuddha:
Has anyone had any issues with the PayArena payment route? I made payment earlier today and it is yet to update my payment status when I checked my record.
If it is, should we suggest any effective alternative to prevent others from going through this experience?

TIA.

But we have been talking about saanapay on this thread...
Saanapay,........... Very good
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 12:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Southbeach:
Wow!
I thought they said making anyform of correction on NIN attracts 15k.
That's actually what has discouraged me from doing this.
Knowledge Is indeed vital.
I'll revert with update as soon as it's done. Thank you.
only dob is 15k. All other forms of correction on nin is 500 naira .. corrections like name, address, name spelling, contact number etc is definitely 500 naira
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kenny1111111: 1:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Did anyone here receive a text 22 of may to go for capturing at Alausa? Before they later said it was a mistake?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mcemmy0z: 1:41am On Jun 12, 2021
Oggg:
then u need to do correction of dob on nin first before applyin for ppt if you are in Lagos, ph or abuja.
Corrctx of dob on nin is 15k
Go onto remita.net and make the payment yourself to nimc
Then print off receipt.. go with another official id with the correct dob, application letter and old nin slip to nimc office.
Thanks, will be doing mine in Ogun state
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aremutaiwo960(m): 2:12am On Jun 12, 2021
Pls I want to do at ikoyi too, I am new on this thread. I am actually a first timer and how do I go about it bro
klem93:
Good morning, please I made payment with card this morning using Saana and it was successful. Going back to my application online it is showing that I haven't paid, please what can I do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MzEmeritus: 5:07am On Jun 12, 2021
Don1985:
Just got a text message to pick up my passport at osogbo immigration office....I captured on 17th of March 2021...thank God,we move

Oh wow seems like it'll soon get to me by God's grace captured in April at Osogbo too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shagamite: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2021
abk centre , captured APRIL and my pp already in production, should be ready a week or two
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kreamy28(f): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=amleroy post=102625624]Hello, please Were you able to do the capturing today ?

No I haven't started yet,will be going this coming week,but I still need someone to help with information on who to ask for once I get there or should I just queue I don't know,since we are advised not to behave like JJC, I just need informations so I can get myself prepared and no one is willing to help with that... it is well.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by poshemmanuel(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Avidcolz: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2021
chantalzuma:
I renewed my passport this week and it only took a few hours.

I spoke to several immigration officers and none of them could guarantee to deliver in less than a week. One of them referred me to the express center in maitama abuja.

The crowd there was terrible! And their capacity was about 150 persons a day or so. After 2 days of hanging around, i was finally able to get in. I was captured and 3 hours later i picked up my passport.

For those who desperately need pp and cant wait for the standard 6 weeks, express center is available.

Just pay the N26k online and attach your documents. Select maitama abuja as location for capture. You will need the payment printout to gain entry. Prepare your heart for the huge crowd you will meet. But once you get in and captured, you will definitely get your passport in less than 24 hours.

I forgot to add that you will pay N30,000 before capture (express fee). You can only pay with card so go with your atm card.
So total is N56000.

Thanks for this info. I use the headquarters, can i go to Maitama for this express service of capturing and collection?
Note: the I am given 4 May 2022 and I want to change it and possibly get it done in few days
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AdekunleFelix: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Please can I make payment today for standard passport today or I should just wait till Monday?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deeteeneey(f): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Oggg:

Printed application form
Printed acknowedgmnt slip after payment
Black and grey file 50 naira
2 passpt pictures
Handwritten application to Comptroller General of ppt for passport renewal

[s]Can you please share similar checklist for new applicant (first timers). Thank you[/s]
Found it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BelieverDE: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Is there anyone who has applied for passport in warri, or recently gotten his/her passport?

Did you DIY or you met an agent?

I want to apply for passport and I'd like to know the best way to go about it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deeteeneey(f): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2021
I found it never mind.
rennue2day:
The new enhanced E passport 32 pages valid 5 years is 25k
64 pages valid 5 years is 35k
64 pages valid 10 years is 70k
Note these prices only for Lagos, Abuja and Rivers... and all ages will pay same price for ONLY these 3 locations

If you are in the other 33 states price is as follows

32 pages valid for 5 years 17,800
64 pages valid for 5 years 23,000
Children less than 16 and adults 60 and above pay 11,000 for 32 pages valid for 5 years.

Anything asides this is entering the official’s passport.
If you are applying in Nigeria, U dnt need any immigration officer to help you, pay online, print ur receipts and forms online and go with all ur documents to their office.
Any documentary requirements tht will be asked are specifically stated on the portal below.

https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/

Then when u want to apply go here and click on fresh passport if u have never had a passport. If u have had a passport click kn renewal

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/welcome

U will need ur guarantor’s form, filled stamped and sworn abi signed at the high court by commissioner of oaths. That shud be 500 naira
Then guarantor shud also give u one passport photo, data page of his intl passport data and then his or her driver’s licence or NIN

Documents for you are
Letter of identification from Local Government/State of origin or residence or National Identity Card

Completed passport application form and 2 passport sized photographs (passport photographs endorsed at the back by the Guarantor);

Completed Guarantors’ form duly signed by a Commissioner for Oaths attached with Photocopy of Data page of Guarantor’s Nigerian ePassport and one passport sized photograph of the Guarantor;
Marriage certificate, where applicable;

Birth Certificate (certificate issued by the National Population Commission shall be required from applicants whose date of birth is with effect from Dec 1992) or Age Declaration attached with one passport-sized photograph and duly endorsed by a Commissioner for Oaths

Acknowledgement slip and evidence of payment

Application letter to Comptroller of Nigeria Immigration Services for Nigerian Intl passport

The above requirement is for FRESH passports alone. If u are doing renewal click the 1st link above
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by luvluvluv: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2021
Please is the express service still available in Abuja? I need an urgent one pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
poshemmanuel:

I can tell you authoritatively that there is booklet in head office, Abuja
like I'm fucking tired, telling me to wait for sms. Gave the wrong person work to do. If not for biometric I would've gone for the express in Abuja but what can I do when she said I should be patient. Sincerely I'm in pain
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oggg:
only dob is 15k. All other forms of correction on nin is 500 naira .. corrections like name, address, name spelling, contact number etc is definitely 500 naira
paid 2k for name re-arrangement after paying 4k to do nin. Blood suckers everywhere
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please who get servicome immigration office number in Abuja pls I need to report one immigration officer who collected money from since last year December.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
adebisilucy:
paid 2k for name re-arrangement after paying 4k to do nin. Blood suckers everywhere
me i always have their time. One naira they can not blood suck out of me. Learn to do it urself.
Nin is free. Name rearrangement is 500 naira only
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amleroy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=kreamy28 post=102636998][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (830) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.