Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433222 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dad123: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Please I needed help on Guarantor form under Note No 2: whereit was stated " this form of understanding and indemnity must be presented to the commissioner for stamp duties for stamping within forty days from the date it is sworn to" what do they mean by this?
Biyonce:
Please oh i don't understand this guarantors form.

Does my guarantor have to fill all 3 sections of the form?

2. In part 1, What does particulars of asset mean?

3. Must a reason be stated for getting the passport (section 3), is it not obviously for travel, what should i do?

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klem93(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Growingboi:
Thanks for the update...Bee just deh sweet me here. But how much did you pay for the renewal?

17,800 no more no less

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Biyonce(f): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2021
Dad123:
Please I needed help on Guarantor form under Note No 2: whereit was stated " this form of understanding and indemnity must be presented to the commissioner for stamp duties for stamping within forty days from the date it is sworn to" what do they mean by this?

If you ask me, na who i go ask
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2021
Dad123:

That part has to do with the commissioner of oaths when you go for stamping and signing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2021
Biyonce:
Please oh i don't understand this guarantors form.

Does my guarantor have to fill all 3 sections of the form?

2. In part 1, What does particulars of asset mean?

3. Must a reason be stated for getting the passport (section 3), is it not obviously for travel, what should i do?

Thanks

2. Guarantor should write any amount for cash and can put NIL for other assets.

3. Reason for getting passport, visitation, business trip etc.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dad123: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Thanks alot
obitryce:

That part has to do with the commissioner of oaths when you go for stamping and signing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Biyonce(f): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2021
obitryce:

Thanks for responding.
Any idea where this is done in alausa axis
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DaSugarBoi(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2021
Biyonce:

Thanks for responding.
Any idea where this is done in alausa axis
Go to Ikeja High Court @ GRA.
Amount = N500 /N1000

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 123ABCXYZ(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2021
shawnmich:
I can't paste the guys number here....you know it's confidential. Maybe I can send it to your email address. You need to call him and explain to him...he always busy. I can send it to you privately not here

Please i need his number too. Abeg help your boy - realnot471@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nancydearie(f): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
shawnmich:
Is nin headquarter in abuja not Lagos .....and I can't paste his number here ..you have email or any other mode ..I send it to you there not publicly.

lyndamexxy@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dharmzy370: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
mohtunrahyor:

Please, can you link me with the someone in Ikoyi?
My husband applied for renewal last year August, unfortunately his NIN DOB doesn’t match his passport DOB then he did NIN DOB correction, the correction just drop on NIS portal this month since last year but his application has expired. We are trying to validate the application but we do not know how to go about it anymore. Please help
Pls what's the requirements the your hubby use to correct is NIN? I also want to do mine
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Joiceee(f): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please is interview date different from capturing date? And also is it true that one can only capture on the stipulated date because of the new rule?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by luvethsam(f): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
klem93:

17,800 no more no less
I want to renew mine as well, please where did you do yours?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Stevsun: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pls guys I need your help! I applied for my passport on March and I went for capturing two days later!(No SMS) Ever since then I haven’t gotten any response from them! I called the person who l gave money to help me with the whole process but he keeps telling me there’s no paper/booklet on ground up till this moment! What do you think I should do pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Stevsun: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
david290:
I don't know about the so called six weeks because it's a new directive that started this month. If you grease the right palms, though, I know of some people who captured in May and got theirs in June. If it's strictly DIY, however, 1st of next month makes it three months since I have been captured. My source confirmed they're still printing for February for people like us who did it the 'normal, normal' way. Did I also mention I paid a compulsory 5k unreceipted admin fee? In short, avoid DIY at the Ilorin Passport office.
I did my in ilorin also and ever since March no reply from them at all! Pls let me know if you get a feedback from them.ayindestephen10@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pls I need explicit replies to my predicaments;

1) Does it means that everytime I move out of the country then have used a page on the passport i.e I have to travel 32 times to exaust the 32 pages passport within its stipulated yrs?
How many pages do I use to and fro on a travrl?

2) As regards how herculean the renewal process is, do u suggest going for the 10yrs passport @70k? What do u say about the price? What if the prices of passports soar in coming yrs as we've seen for this?
If we have people that opt for it, kindly state ur reasons.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Stevsun:
Pls guys I need your help! I applied for my passport on March and I went for capturing two days later!(No SMS) Ever since then I haven’t gotten any response from them! I called the person who l gave money to help me with the whole process but he keeps telling me there’s no paper/booklet on ground up till this moment! What do you think I should do pls
big fat lie about paper. I believe all stations were supplied with booklets
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Stevsun: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
adebisilucy:
big fat lie about paper. I believe all stations were supplied with booklets
What do you think I should do pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klem93(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
luvethsam:
I want to renew mine as well, please where did you do yours?
Abeokuta
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klem93(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
adampedia:
Pls I need explicit replies to my predicaments;

1) Does it means that everytime I move out of the country then have used a page on the passport i.e I have to travel 32 times to exaust the 32 pages passport within its stipulated yrs?
How many pages do I use to and fro on a travrl?

2) As regards how herculean the renewal process is, do u suggest going for the 10yrs passport @70k? What do u say about the price? What if the prices of passports soar in coming yrs as we've seen for this?
If we have people that opt for it, kindly state ur reasons.
Thanks.

The usage of ur passport pages depends on the stamps from immigration. Ur passport bears visas and also stamp for visa extension so it depends on how the immigration office both home and abroad helped u with stamps on it.

If you're not a frequent traveller just jejely collect the 32pages passport and don't stress urself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.