Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1435646 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ashaniade: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
obitryce:

Feedback on my visit to Port Harcourt office today, was at the NIS office by past eight but they didn't start work till 10.am. Saw officers before then running around and attending to their clients. Met an officer to make inquiries about not having being called for interview & capturing despite having submitted my application since last week Thursday. He was surprised and told me I should have been sent a text, asked about the servicom desk and he told me they weren't on seat as at then (past cool. Met another officer who took down our names (those for interview) to go confirm if they were on their list. Met the officer after having waited for a while and he told me my name wasn't on their list and I should contact the officer assisting me and was asked to leave their office. I was surprised, called the NIS complaint number for assistance, they weren't helpful as I expected. Told me to go to the servicom desk but the NIS security officer at the entrance to the building kept preventing or willing to direct me, I was told by the officer on the phone from NIS complaint line to give the phone to the security at the entrance so as to speak with him. That didn't help cus the security gave back my phone to me ignoring the officer on the other end. The officer from the NIS complaint line told me to wait outside that he was going to get back to me. I waited for a couple of minutes without any feedback and i Just left disappointed ..

I'm more disappointed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shawnmich: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Contact his via email, they can help

babajeje123:
Please help me. I mistakenly selected FCT instead of Lagos for my 2 kids and I've paid. I didn't even noticed till my wife got to Ikoyi for biometric yesterday. The officer that attended to her said she should go to Abuja or repay. Is there no other way round like paying a token for a change of location?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ashaniade: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ashaniade:
Please have mercy on me o, I need contact in NIN office Abuja, pity me abeg
please o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shawnmich: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
I can't paste the guys number here....you know it's confidential. Maybe I can send it to your email address. You need to call him and explain to him...he always busy. I can send it to you privately not here

Ashaniade:
Please have mercy on me o, I need contact in NIN office Abuja, pity me abeg
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shawnmich: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Is nin headquarter in abuja not Lagos .....and I can't paste his number here ..you have email or any other mode ..I send it to you there not publicly.

Nancydearie:

Please could you give me his contact, thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
shawnmich:
I can't paste the guys number here....you know it's confidential. Maybe I can send it to your email address. You need to call him and explain to him...he always busy. I can send it to you privately not here

please have sent you e massage please reply or send it to this oluwatosinlucy@gmail.com please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ashaniade: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
shawnmich:

contact oluwatosinadebisi487@gmail.com please, thanks so much
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shawnmich: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Check your email. Even true caller will bring his detail...try to follow the instructions

adebisilucy:
please have sent you e massage please reply or send it to this oluwatosinlucy@gmail.com please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Paul984(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Funlag:
I won't encourage DIY in ibadan if u need ur passport urgently

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Paul984(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
olutosyne:

Either DIY or not . I dont think Ibadan is d best option
I will advice u go to less populated area like ilorin,osogbo and some parts of north

Okay, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dharmzy370: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bioles1187:
ur nin id card, ur state of origin, ur date of birth certificate and 2 passport photo
Is there any specific color the background of the passport should be?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by buchito1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dharmzy370:
None. Just a recent Passport Photograph of yourself.
Photocopy of Local Government Identification
Birth Certificate
Photocopy of Guarantors File (Filled) with a photo copy or your guarantors International Passport/Drivers Licence or Voters/National IDCard/Voter's Card
Two Passports Photographs of yourself and 1 of your guarantor
Online Registration Print Out, Payment, everything!

Hope I'm not missing anything else. Ask if there's something you're not sure of.

Awaiting collection of my International Passport. SUCCESSFULLY Captured on Tuesday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phekienhlxon: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Please who has recently done DIY in Abuja? Any recommendation? Please help!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bioles1187(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dharmzy370:
I think any background. But if you are snapping new photo you can use white background
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
dodobytes:
Was at the Maitama Express Passport Center today by 8:45am.

Long story short by 12:05pm, I collected my new passport (renewal). No hassle, no extortion.

Very professional service

This country can work if our leaders actually want it to.

Please you still haven't shared with us how the whole process was conducted and cost so as to enable intending applicants know what to expect thanks ..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mayDtolu(m): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
drbank:
Passport Office: Alausa
Application Type: Passport Renewal

June 8: Applied online DIY; given interview date of Jun 16
June 10: Went to Passport office. Slight delay as servicom officer in charge wasn’t available. Finally arrived after an hour. Documents checked, additional forms filled, file created, and documents eventually dropped off after first stamping (old passport given back to me to hold). Told to wait for text message.
June 16: Went to ask how far. Told to come back when I get text message.
June 17 (11:39pm): Received SMS to come and capture
June 18: Arrived at Passport office for capture. File could not be found among those capturing that day. After much tossing up and down, I met one of the Ogas who asked one of the servicom desk officers to find the file. Another officer confirmed he’d received the list with my name on it for capture. Through God’s mercy and the Oga’s help, file was found in the same place that was checked three times before. They marched me directly to the capture room without staying on the queue in the waiting room. Finally captured. Confirmation slip said passport will be ready in August, but I’m sure it will be ready before then. Told to expect another SMS when the passport is ready.

Hope that helps.

Yes. Thank you. So Passport takes two months from the application date? How can I get it done within 3 weeks cos It’s urgent? I am new to this thread.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
My passport was issued in 2017 with five years validity period. That means it is dated to expire in 2022. Does that mean the passport will expire at the end of this 2021/beginning of 2022 or till December 2022?

Please, I need clarification on this, thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mutiply: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
deeteeneey:
thank you. Is the full address of the Comptroller:

The Comptroller General of Immigration,
NIS HQ, Abuja.
Use the "Passport Control Officer" when writing the letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by faithgokz(f): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
david290:
I don't know about the so called six weeks because it's a new directive that started this month. If you grease the right palms, though, I know of some people who captured in May and got theirs in June. If it's strictly DIY, however, 1st of next month makes it three months since I have been captured. My source confirmed they're still printing for February for people like us who did it the 'normal, normal' way. Did I also mention I paid a compulsory 5k unreceipted admin fee? In short, avoid DIY at the Ilorin Passport office.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yeyeobawww: 12:24am On Jun 25, 2021
dodobytes:
Just got a message to come for capture at Maitama Express Passport Center.

Anybody else received?

Please did you book appointment online or you just walked in?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yeyeobawww: 12:27am On Jun 25, 2021
dodobytes:
Was at the Maitama Express Passport Center today by 8:45am.

Long story short by 12:05pm, I collected my new passport (renewal). No hassle, no extortion.

Very professional service

This country can work if our leaders actually want it to.

Please did you book any appointment online or you just walked into the office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yeyeobawww: 2:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Does anyone have an idea of when the Maitama express Center will reopen?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bossman(m): 2:25am On Jun 25, 2021
Don't you have day/month of expiration on there as well? It should.

Sikay19:
My passport was issued in 2017 with five years validity period. That means it is dated to expire in 2022. Does that mean the passport will expire at the end of this 2021/beginning of 2022 or till December 2022?

Please, I need clarification on this, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 5:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Bossman:
Don't you have day/month of expiration on there as well? It should.

Oh, I just checked now. It is stated there to be expired by Feb 22. It escaped my mind to even check, thanks cool
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phekienhlxon: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2021
Phekienhlxon:
Please who has recently done DIY in Abuja? Any recommendation? Please help!!!

I need an answer to this pls. Is DIY encouraged in Abuja? Can I get it in 2 months? It’s a fresh passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Israel07: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2021
[

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by williams2600(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2021
OMOH THE DYI FIN IN KADUNA ALMOST CAUSED ME A MENTAL BREAKDOWN BUT THANK GOD I CAPTURED SHA NOW WAITING FOR 6 WEEKS FOR PART 2 OF THE BATTLE

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Airboy333: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
williams2600:
OMOH THE DYI FIN IN KADUNA ALMOST CAUSED ME A MENTAL BREAKDOWN BUT THANK GOD I CAPTURED SHA NOW WAITING FOR 6 WEEKS FOR PART 2 OF THE BATTLE
just remove ur mind 4 six weeks because I captured on April am still waiting
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slim147(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Oggg:
just negodu

My brother, no be small thing ooo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sulaimonsb(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Just got my passport today at the festac passport office half DIY and half use of a contact. Applied online during May and i got my passport today. To God be the glory. Festac passport office was very seamless no stress at alll.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hinoone: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yeyeobawww:
Does anyone have an idea of when the Maitama express Center will reopen?

Maitama express centre is open for those with leg
Call this number of u can pay extra
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by williams2600(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Airboy333:
just remove ur mind 4 six weeks because I captured on April am still waiting

wow its finally over

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: clumsydyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.