Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432208 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amajato: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
So I was at Benin immigration office today. I must say it is not DIY friendly. From the gate they were all angry with me when they knew it was DIY. The office they eventually directed me to submit my documents, the man said I should go home that they will send my a text message to capture and he has not even collect the documents from me. I told him oga go which home? How will they send me text message to capture when my form is not even here. After much argument he eventually said I should bring the forms and then he checked and found out all documents are complete. He collected and I proceeded with the documentation. After every thing he said it will take 3 weeks for them to call me for capture and that I should give him something since he is the one going to be carrying my form from one office to another. Last last I told him to give me his number that I will speak with him later.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1manuel(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
amajato:
So I was at Benin immigration office today. I must say it is not DIY friendly. From the gate they were all angry with me when they knew it was DIY. The office they eventually directed me to submit my documents, the man said I should go home that they will send my a text message to capture and he has not even collect the documents from me. I told him oga go which home? How will they send me text message to capture when my form is not even here. After much argument he eventually said I should bring the forms and then he checked and found out all documents are complete. He collected and I proceeded with the documentation. After every thing he said it will take 3 weeks for them to call me for capture and that I should give him something since he is the one going to be carrying my form from one office to another. Last last I told him to give me his number that I will speak with him later.
Nawa o, Shey dem no dey pay these ppl like this ni, dem go sha wan smoke your money

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JosephineOyekan: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
I captured on the 16th of June at Abeokuta for change of name due to marriage (Fresh application not renewal). It's 10 weeks now and I haven't received any message for collection. The person that helped me keeps saying it's not ready. How long should a fresh application for change of name due to marriage take? It's the 10th week now after capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yunqdady: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
1manuel:

Nawa o, Shey dem no dey pay these ppl like this ni, dem go sha wan smoke your money
They are used to people giving them tips.

Please, which centre is currently DIY friendly?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by psalm68(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
yunqdady:

Brother, you want DIY friendly? Choose Alausa in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mystery007(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
stephenponti:

I cornered one officer there & spoke the Nigerian language he sharperly gave me short date to come and capture. Initially I was told to come in September to capture.
Good evening bro, please check your email
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jonjohnson: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
brightology3:
how much sir

I paid #26000
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jonjohnson: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please is the section b or part 1 compulsory?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brightology3: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jonjohnson:

I paid #26000
ok sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jibwillz: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Captured on Friday after 6weeks of documents submission.
Went back to the self download office after capture to inquire when it’ll be ready
Man in charge told me he dosnt know, with an angry face, I should keep checking.

Met a guy who came to pick up his moms passport, and was told it’s not ready after 7weeks

Abeokuta is not DIY friendly anymore

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1manuel(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
yunqdady:

I don't even know
I paid there
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Babyooot: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please kindly give me their Facebook link
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Am grateful for this thread, tnk u to everyone you all have been helpful. Am ABT starting my process, for myself and three kids, am on DIY.

Will update u all as it goes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Michaelshow: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Treyknowles:
Hello,

Please is Osogbo immigration office DIY friendly?

Yes, but you have to wait.

Did my capturing July 5th, still waiting..
Tired of waiting

#Fresh passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Treyknowles(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Michaelshow:

Yes, but you have to wait.

Did my capturing July 5th, still waiting..
Tired of waiting

#Fresh passport

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Babyooot:
Please kindly give me their Facebook link
pls read 2 or 3 pages back..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Deeking111(m): 2:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Morgan9:
I have finally collected my passport today..
Paid online on 16th June.
Captured on 25the June..
DIY = no .( done by agent)
Command = owerri..
Passport was issued on 5,august

NIN is not compulsory in owerri.
Though I won't necessarily advice anyone to go to owerri command cos I was frustrated before I was able to capture..
And its not DIY friendly..

Pls I am in owerri I need one too pls drop your number pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Brtrue: 4:38am On Aug 24, 2021
JosephineOyekan:
I captured on the 16th of June at Abeokuta for change of name due to marriage (Fresh application not renewal). It's 10 weeks now and I haven't received any message for collection. The person that helped me keeps saying it's not ready. How long should a fresh application for change of name due to marriage take? It's the 10th week now after capturing.

It should be ready by now. I think you should go there to check. Fresh passports should take about 6 weeks to be ready. Abeokuta office doesnt call applicants and I dont even think those agents have first hand info.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by moyin29: 6:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Renewed
daceo1:

Hi Moyin, pls was it fresh or renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by moyin29: 6:26am On Aug 24, 2021
3 weeks
missyou2:
Please, how long after capturing were you told the passport would be readu?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by moyin29: 6:27am On Aug 24, 2021
26k yes diy
jstemmanex:
Good evening, pls what was the cost of this when you do yours and was it DIY?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jstemmanex(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Thanks a lot

moyin29:
26k yes diy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Empressgifted(f): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Good day everyone, please I need clarity on something.

Does Passport Renewal require a Guarantor for DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mohtunrahyor(f): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2021
mohtunrahyor:

Since it’s taking time to drop, I would advise you to contact @adebisilucy here because sometimes NIN takes 6months to drop naturally and by that time your passport payment would have expired and you will be ask to make another payment or go through hectic validation process. Do something to make it drop before the 6th month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mohtunrahyor(f): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2021
Poshdadiva:

It takes a year for payment to expire not 6 months
This is my proof from NIS Servicom that passport application not used expires in 6 months

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by moyin29: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2021
No u don’t need a guarantor for renewal
Empressgifted:

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Empressgifted(f): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
moyin29:
No u don’t need a guarantor for renewal

Thank you so much
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nonye6194: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hello guys,

So I did my registration & capture for a fresh passport on the 25th of June at Ikoyi office and I haven't gotten any form of communication from nis or passport office for collection.

Do I need to go there with the number they issued me after capture to know what's the status?

Do they still send SMS about pick up and stuff

it's now 8 weeks and I need the passport for my spring intake application.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nonye6194: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yhasf:
Those people are funny set of people .
It's a good thing you wrote the letter sha ,beacuse that Facebook page is NIS Servicom page ,it's the customer query page for people to track their passport .

Not everybody has the luxury of going to the passport office everyday ,reason why people use that page .There are some people here whose passport would have been ready a month ago but will still be relying on insider's info.

Can you be kind to share the nis servicom page. There are several variants on Facebook unverified. I have similar issue, 8 weeks after capture in Ikoyi, no communication
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KolaSteven(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jibwillz:
Captured on Friday after 6weeks of documents submission.
Went back to the self download office after capture to inquire when it’ll be ready
Man in charge told me he dosnt know, with an angry face, I should keep checking.

Met a guy who came to pick up his moms passport, and was told it’s not ready after 7weeks

Abeokuta is not DIY friendly anymore

I agree, Abeokuta isn't DIY friendly anymore.

When is the collection date written on your confirmation slip?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Empressgifted:

Nooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crudedude(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Blurpy:
Same day express e-passport available.
Price ..#72,000
Location- Rivers state

Serious minds only
same day e-passport?
SCAM

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.